Does anyone know of videos where we see K-Fed as Britney's backup dancer?

Illegally EATEN

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

I'm also not going to forgive what Jamie and her team did to Andre just because he really cared for her.
The **** test was an excuse to discredit him.
Andre did a good job, but most of all he respected her, he loved Britney and so did her too, and she was comfortable with him.
Everyone believes that Sam Lutfi was the one who leaked the letter to the Daily Mail, but I think Andre and Wade did.(for the dates and only people who really appreciated her, would do that).

We all know he was a good person, while Andrew Wallet, Jamie Spears, Lou M. Taylor are bad people.
Andre did not deserve such treatment from her team.
RIP Andre.

What letter?

17 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

Ive always wondered this, since he was supposedly her backup dancer, but Ive never actually seen him in any old performances :mattafact:

Im actually pretty curious to see if he was even talented or not. Maybe it can give us clues on what Britney saw in him to begin with :wontcry:

With a nickname like Meat Pole, I think it's pretty clear what she saw in him :ohwut: And if that wasn't enough, we have the Chaotic scenes where Brit is running on a treadmill while telling Felicia every detail about *** with KFed. 

5 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I can't watch it ngl. Till this day I can't believe that superstar like Britney went this low with this trashy reality TV show. Along with huge bad press she had at time along with Chaotic  I can see why her career almost ended. No offense to anyone but she was acting like such a white trash back then. Complete opposite to Britney we loved and knew.

And didn't this crap got really bad reviews plus ratings ? If that's true ppl obviously weren't here 4 it.

This career/life move to already overexposed Britney Spears was definitely not needed and it almost ended her career.

You're not wrong, but I can't help but enjoy the trashiness of it all. Bad ratings, no one wanted to pick it up, terrible career move. I remember watching it air and waiting for each new episode and have rewatched it on YouTube so many times. It's a glorious dumpster fire I can't look away from :smokney:

45 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

You're not wrong, but I can't help but enjoy the trashiness of it all. Bad ratings, no one wanted to pick it up, terrible career move. I remember watching it air and waiting for each new episode and have rewatched it on YouTube so many times. It's a glorious dumpster fire I can't look away from :smokney:

:wigsnatched: yes girl! I used to wait all week long for the next episode to air on UPN. It was trashy and it was a mess, but I loved every second of it. I’ve probably watched the series more then can count, or care to admit to. I think it’s great. 

18 hours ago, Born2Die said:

The Louisiana-raised “Toxic” singer first briefly met Kevin, from Fresno, Calif., when he was a backup dancer for the boy group LFO, which was touring with the pop princess in 2000. They were reintroduced while clubbin' in L.A. in April 2004, and Britney, then 22, and Kevin, 26, were instantly smitten.

nintchdbpict000286897721.jpg

Don´t :mcorangu:

9 hours ago, EasyThere said:

I can't watch it ngl. Till this day I can't believe that superstar like Britney went this low with this trashy reality TV show. Along with huge bad press she had at time along with Chaotic  I can see why her career almost ended. No offense to anyone but she was acting like such a white trash back then. Complete opposite to Britney we loved and knew.

And didn't this crap got really bad reviews plus ratings ? If that's true ppl obviously weren't here 4 it.

This career/life move to already overexposed Britney Spears was definitely not needed and it almost ended her career.

9 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

8 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

:wigsnatched: yes girl! I used to wait all week long for the next episode to air on UPN. It was trashy and it was a mess, but I loved every second of it. I’ve probably watched the series more then can count, or care to admit to. I think it’s great. 

To be fair, Whitney Houston also did a 2005 reality show not too dissimilar from Chaotic; Unsurprisingly, many thought that it would be career suicide for Whitney too.

For me its VERY SIMPLE: Britney either should have started her own independent label by 2004-2005 or re-sign a contract with Jive in 2004 that gave her THOROUGH CONTROL OVER HER IMAGE, MUSIC AND SOUND.

Blackout maybe her strongest album, but she had no control over anything.  And, after all, 2007 still happened including the 2007 VMA which ruined her confidence as a performer.

Britney is a SURVIVOR but anything she has released after 2004 is tainted for numerous reasons, not the least  of which being her steep decline as a performer. And Larry Rudolph still has plenty to do with it since she injured her knee TWICE IN 2004 UNDER HIS WATCH.

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

To be fair, Whitney Houston also did a 2005 reality show not too dissimilar from Chaotic; Unsurprisingly, many thought that it would be career suicide for Whitney too.

For me its VERY SIMPLE: Britney either should have started her own independent label by 2004-2005 or re-sign a contract with Jive in 2004 that gave her THOROUGH CONTROL OVER HER IMAGE, MUSIC AND SOUND.

Blackout maybe her strongest album, but she had no control over anything.  And, after all, 2007 still happened including the 2007 which ruined her confidence as a performer.

Britney is a SURVIVOR but anything she has released after 2004 is tainted for numerous reasons, not the least  of which being her steep decline as a performer. And Larry Rudolph still has plenty to do with it since she injured her knee TWICE IN 2004 UNDER HIS WATCH.

At the end everyone's guilty

An unmature (by the age) & depressed britney influenced by a new religion that is ok for leathers NOT FOR SHY or TIMID PEOPLE. 

Kevin , since her first move we saw the type of person that he is.

A Scandalous Jive wanting Money from everywhere creating scandals & pushing her to be a tabloidgirl (Why do u think that there's NO OFICCIAL ONYX HOTEL DVD??? because that type of show was for making Press coments, its not the kind of show like britney would like to tell her kids or the kind of show that the label or branding want to be REMEMBERED. Only ICONIC for us the fans, but the green numbers of a Artist is the NONFANS . 

a Lawyer like Larry watching all this STUFF. just looking to increase his account.

and her family That EVERYTHINGS OK when the receive MONEY & HOUSES. so come on britney , we need to sent YOUR PRIVATE LIFE to the ****, IF THAT MEANS MONEY.

ITS EVERYONE FAULT

10 hours ago, Needleney said:

What letter?

The Daily Mail letter.Everyone believes that Sam Lutfi leaked it.

By dates, it was 2009, because the same procedure would have happened with emails if it had been Sam Lutfi, because he would have given his name to the Daily Mail, and especially because of the message and the words of the source and because the Daily Mail speaks in the plural, It wouldn't surprise me that the people who leaked that letter were Andre and Wade.

On 4/22/2020 at 11:55 PM, DonoDotto said:

Fixed the unfortunate error for you :demi:

Where did they even meet then?

Thanks ! ^_^

I don't remember. Britney used to hang out with there dancers maybe she meet him somewhere with them (he can be friend of her dancer or smth). 

Or maybe on audition that Kevin didn't pass lol 

On 4/22/2020 at 11:55 PM, Born2Die said:

:umomg: I think you mean "rapping"! #MeatPole

you are right : ))

On 4/22/2020 at 11:56 PM, Roxxy said:

I know Kevin has a bad reputation and I wouldn't blame you if you don't like him, but making accusations like that even as a joke is not cute. :mhm:

K-fed is a "rapper"  he has an album btw.. I think it's obvious what i wanted to post/write/tell so forgive me mistake in spelling (there's just one "p" missing :D) 

22 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I knew I wasn't alone in this one! :cardi:

I would sit down in front of my tiny little TV in my teenage bedroom just dying to find out what sort of nonsense Britney would bless us with each week :OMGney:

There is a detail that I noticed in the documentary For the Record ... They are dining after going to the musical and there are several people at the table including the dancers of the musical and Andre and Britney and they ask her if is a possibility to move of the city or something like that and she replies no, that she cannot do it because the father of her children lives in Los Angeles, when she says that, Andre lowers his face and makes a sad and uncomfortable gesture.

We all take the answer as valid because Kevin has custody of their children, it is difficult to move from the city, it is more comfortable for children that their parents live in the same city but in reality, it is that she cannot do it due to conservatorship and, therefore, to Andre's gesture.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 2:24 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I remember hearing he was a backup dancer for her on the OIDIA tour but since she was with Justin at the time (and he was so much older) she didn't even notice him until they met again in like 2003.

I do know he danced for a TON of musicians back in the day, though.

The strange thing is: When Kevin worked with Britney, they have must practice together or not? The Oops tour lasts a few months. Who could she forget him? Or was Kevin just there for a few appearances,maybe as a replacement dancer when someone gets ill?I understand that Britney can´t remember everyone she ever works with. But a whole tour is a different story.

On 4/22/2020 at 10:55 PM, blackoutbixxh said:

I think because he was “working” as a backup dancer when he met Britney everyone seems to think that he was working for her. But that’s not true. Kevin never danced for Britney. He shockingly danced for some big names like JT, Pink, Destiny’s Child, LFO, and even MJ. They met at a club and she invited him on tour with her. Her team thought he would keep her busy and entertained so they flew him out. Thus giving birth to one of the original and greatest reality tv shows ever... Chaotic 

7rhG.gif

She must meet /know about Kevin earlier. He was a friend of Columbus Short.Brit was very close to him during the Britney era. And Britney mentions Kevin in her In The Zone booklet and said: "We have just begun."

Archived