Does anyone know of videos where we see K-Fed as Britney's backup dancer?

Illegally EATEN

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chizwhiz said:

Isn’t this where there’s supposedly a rumour that Larry hired Kevin to keep britney touring? She had previously had time off and they needed her out working.

Maybe try watching Chaotic again and see if she mentioned how they met?

Tbh I havent ever watched Chaotic a first time :imok: 

Flop I know :demi:

Who said that? I don't remember Kevin ever being referred to as her backup dancer or her actual backup dancer. As far as I know, he was A backup dancer - period. He was a backup for Destiny's Child and P!nk among others. He was even in P!nk's Get the Party Started music video. :barbie:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Who said that? I don't remember Kevin ever being referred to as her backup dancer or her actual backup dancer. As far as I know, he was A backup dancer - period. He was a backup for Destiny's Child and P!nk among others. He was even in P!nk's Get the Party Started music video. :barbie:

Wait what ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg Im such a flop oy ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

7 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

He's featured for like 1 second and looks like a total *****. :mariahstare: What was Britney thinking :mariahstare:

That was 2001. They met in 2004 and trust me, 3 years could do a lot of good to you. I know for sure I look a lot different in 2014 than I was in 2017. My beauty peak. :crying1:

2 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Where did they even meet then?

The Louisiana-raised “Toxic” singer first briefly met Kevin, from Fresno, Calif., when he was a backup dancer for the boy group LFO, which was touring with the pop princess in 2000. They were reintroduced while clubbin' in L.A. in April 2004, and Britney, then 22, and Kevin, 26, were instantly smitten.

nintchdbpict000286897721.jpg

Just now, Born2Die said:

The Louisiana-raised “Toxic” singer first briefly met Kevin, from Fresno, Calif., when he was a backup dancer for the boy group LFO, which was touring with the pop princess in 2000. They were reintroduced while clubbin' in L.A. in April 2004, and Britney, then 22, and Kevin, 26, were instantly smitten.

nintchdbpict000286897721.jpg

Omg primeney :yesplease: prime Kevin-ney :yesplease: they look so young and in love :yesplease:

Archived