Does anyone know of videos where we see K-Fed as Britney's backup dancer?

Illegally EATEN

10 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Leo is an excellent dancer and Leo is one of the few people who appreciated, cared, and respected Britney.

YES LEO is amazing not just a dancer, like singer too!!

But im talking im another perspective, LEO IS AMAZING and respectful

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:
9 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Hoo's dat :decisions:

Hoo's dat :decisions:

Ehe? Leo was one of her main dancers. He is the guy from the performance of "Breathe on Me", he is the guy who carries her in his arms, when she breaks her knee and in "Till The World ends" he was on set and was the only person who was interested in her.

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

That was 2001. They met in 2004 and trust me, 3 years could do a lot of good to you. I know for sure I look a lot different in 2014 than I was in 2017. My beauty peak. :crying1:

sorry, but your peak is from now til eternity

Jack Nicholson Kiss GIF by The Academy Awards

28 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

YES LEO is amazing not just a dancer, like singer too!!

But im talking im another perspective, LEO IS AMAZING and respectful

Leo was one of her best dancers and yes, you could tell he was very respectful, I remember perfectly that there is a photo of Leo carrying her in his arms after her fall on set.

In fact, until 2002 her dancers conveyed that they loved her, respected her, and did a great job. It was especially notable in Wade, TJ, Andre (although I think these three were really friends with her).

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Who said that? I don't remember Kevin ever being referred to as her backup dancer or her actual backup dancer. As far as I know, he was A backup dancer - period. He was a backup for Destiny's Child and P!nk among others. He was even in P!nk's Get the Party Started music video. :barbie:

Exactly. That backup dancer fact always gets misconstrued. People like to lump her in with J.Lo & Mariah as far as dating/marrying her backup dancer. Kevin danced for Justin Timberlake in a music video. That’s as “close” as he got to dancing for Brit. They didn’t meet until 2004 at a club. 

14 minutes ago, Needleney said:

People say Kevin is useless, doesn't archive anything and doesnt have a job.

Lemme tell ya something, He was back up dancer of Pink, Justin Timberlake ánd Britney Spears before turning 22. I don't think a lot of dancers can say that. :cardi:

He worked with Justin twice because of contacts with Marty.
 He worked 1 time with Michael for contacts with Eddie.
 He never worked with Britney and knew her from his contacts with Teresa.

He was lazy from that time.

34 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

RIP Andre. I am still pissed at James Rat Spears for banning him for life from her life. She clearly loved him,and he knew how her body breathes. In my opinion I prefer his work/choreography over Wade's.

So what he did coke/****** in his free time. Like give me a break.

They made her to be this hella big junkie/alcoholic. A junkie who can't be around alcohol even 12 years later. They made it seem that she can't be in the same building where there is alcohol. Like c'mon.

When she probably didn't even had major addiction problem.

I'm also not going to forgive what Jamie and her team did to Andre just because he really cared for her.
The **** test was an excuse to discredit him.
Andre did a good job, but most of all he respected her, he loved Britney and so did her too, and she was comfortable with him.
Everyone believes that Sam Lutfi was the one who leaked the letter to the Daily Mail, but I think Andre and Wade did.(for the dates and only people who really appreciated her, would do that).

We all know he was a good person, while Andrew Wallet, Jamie Spears, Lou M. Taylor are bad people.
Andre did not deserve such treatment from her team.
RIP Andre.

15 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

His meat pole brings all the girls to the yard. :werk: Damn right, it's bigger than yo... you know what, no. I don't know that. :idkney: I might have to do some inspection first. :mattafact:

Hes got an alleged nood photo and an alleged six tape where hes being sucked off circulating around the internet :chrissy:

(Heard from a friend :pieceofwhat:)

If either one is real, hes definitely been given an honorable package :imacat:

6 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Hes got an alleged nood photo and an alleged six tape where hes being sucked off circulating around the internet :chrissy:

(Heard from a friend :pieceofwhat:)

If either one is real, hes definitely been given an honorable package :imacat:

You heard all this information about his junk and you still have not even bothered to check out Chaotic where he's literally being nasty and hcorny. :lessons:

Archived