Does anyone know of videos where we see K-Fed as Britney's backup dancer?

Illegally EATEN

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Because everyone says its trash and where would I even be able to watch it, I was super busy checking my dog for tics today after I found one near her nose :demi: so when would I even find the time idk :mattafact:

Not you trying to divert the topic away from your flopness. :ohwut:

32 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Who said that? I don't remember Kevin ever being referred to as her backup dancer or her actual backup dancer. As far as I know, he was A backup dancer - period. He was a backup for Destiny's Child and P!nk among others. He was even in P!nk's Get the Party Started music video. :barbie:

He is often referred to as her backup dancer, especially among the GP and some random youtubers, but isn't that a misconception because he was a backup dancer for JC, who toured with Britney for the OHT? Or that's what I've always believed. I don't wanna watch Chaotic again :wontcry:

13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Well, you don't know that. Are you a mind reader now. :chrissy:

First of all yes Im a mind reader and second of all it would be so much easier if he just cleared this up himself 🙄

10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Not you trying to divert the topic away from your flopness. :ohwut:

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

He is often referred to as her backup dancer, especially among the GP and some random youtubers, but isn't that a misconception because he was a backup dancer for JC, who toured with Britney for the OHT? Or that's what I've always believed. I don't wanna watch Chaotic again :wontcry:

@PokemonSpears demonstrating the case in point :chrissy:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

He is often referred to as her backup dancer, especially among the GP and some random youtubers

I don't know cause I don't watch bloggers that much on Youtube. :eheeek:

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but isn't that a misconception because he was a backup dancer for JC, who toured with Britney for the OHT?

I had to think long and hard for me to get what "OHT" stands for. :calculating: OMGGG when I finally got it. :queenie:

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't wanna watch Chaotic again 

Aww, I know Pokie. :bigkiss: Let's make our own Chaotic. :pumped:

8 minutes ago, helloitsme said:

He also performed with jt at the vmas 2002. U can see him well. He was really talented, he shouldve kept that up 

He'd prefer to milk Britney for her money while he sits his lazy arse at home doing ***** and whatever else boredom combined with money leads to :chrissy:

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Then you'd know better than to speak on his behalf.

Can you read my mind right now? :chrissy:

Yes youre thinking "why didnt Britney perform Mannequin at the 2008 vmas :yesplease:".

Im also getting a "K-fed is such a cutie ugh the things Id do to him" signal, I thought youd know better though than to crush on his lazy arse :chrissy:

Judging you rn tbh :4music:

9 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Yes youre thinking "why didnt Britney perform Mannequin at the 2008 vmas".

britney spears no GIF

Im also getting a "K-fed is such a cutie ugh the things Id do to him" signal

Again...

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7e41e0a75858afdd67ece

I thought youd know better though than to crush on his lazy arse Judging you rn tbh 

I don't crush on a person because of other things like not being poor and not being lazy. I only crush based on his looks and his vibe. I keep it real like that. :chrissy:

10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

britney spears no GIF

Again...

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7e41e0a75858afdd67ece

I don't crush on a person because of other things like not being poor and not being lazy. I only crush based on his looks and his vibe. I keep it real like that. :chrissy:

Okay fair enough :chrissy: about the keeping it real part :chrissy:

Im just gonna let the whole you-pretending-that-wasnt-exactly-what-was-on-your-mind thing fly bc I realize the results may have not been intended for a public audience :chrissy::mattafact:

Next time try thinking of something youd be fine with me revealing when you ask me what youre thinking rn :mariahstare::chrissy:

Just now, DonoDotto said:

Im just gonna let the whole you-pretending-that-wasnt-exactly-what-was-on-your-mind thing fly bc I realize the results may have not been intended for a public audience

:gloria::haha::unreal:

1 minute ago, DonoDotto said:

Next time try thinking of something youd be fine with me revealing when you ask me what youre thinking rn

:queenie::imacat::zoomzoom:

Tbh what I was thinking was "is this bich is coming for me" :tiffdrink:

I think because he was “working” as a backup dancer when he met Britney everyone seems to think that he was working for her. But that’s not true. Kevin never danced for Britney. He shockingly danced for some big names like JT, Pink, Destiny’s Child, LFO, and even MJ. They met at a club and she invited him on tour with her. Her team thought he would keep her busy and entertained so they flew him out. Thus giving birth to one of the original and greatest reality tv shows ever... Chaotic 

7rhG.gif

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

My Theory Teresa espinoza make the conections between Britney and Kevin.

teresa says in that moment that she saw britney really sad and lonely, like a empty person. so she make the conection "just to having fun" 

the parents divorce & Justin timberlake breakup marketed her like a bad woman an is not (all those boybands are the same or ***** ****er or gay ) SO NEED TO BE A MAN AND DOIT AND SHUTUP  & he made like she was the only who makes mistakes.

when you see chaotic , you can clearly view the kind of person that is kevin, a person that you can laugh or go party thats it. no more

if kevin was really interested on britney like loving HER the first thing he would do was Fighting with the paparazzi & it was going serious since the first day of relationship he would replaced LEO MOCTEZUMA (AMAZING DANCER, AND HE MAKES A GOOD WORK) on the Breathe on me performance or talked with britney to erase that part of the show or changing the choreo (YES THE COUPLES TALKS ABOUT THIS THINGS AND WHEN U REALLY LOVE SOMEONE DON'T LIKE TO PUT HIS **** ON YOUR WOMAN and kissing , its art but NO , the real LOVE NO , FOR EXAMPLE WHEN SHAKIRA WAS STARTING DATING WITH PIQUE SHE ERASES UNDERNEATH UR CLOTHES FROM THE SETLIST from her tour BECAUSE IT WAS WRITTEN ON HER PAST BOYFRIEND,

Kevin NEVER worked with Britney ... he was very mediocre and lazy from that time.

Kevin worked with Justin because of Marty Kudelka who was his best friend, and everything he did as a dancer was because of connections but he was too lazy. By the way Teresa Espinoza the wannabe dancer was friends with Jenna Dewan and they were going wild partying with Justin in 2002.

6 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

My Theory Teresa espinoza make the conections between Britney and Kevin.

teresa says in that moment that she saw britney really sad and lonely, like a empty person. so she make the conection "just to having fun" 

the parents divorce & Justin timberlake breakup marketed her like a bad woman an is not (all those boybands are the same or ***** ****er or gay ) SO NEED TO BE A MAN AND DOIT AND SHUTUP  & he made like she was the only who makes mistakes.

when you see chaotic , you can clearly view the kind of person that is kevin, a person that you can laugh or go party thats it. no more

if kevin was really interested on britney like loving HER the first thing he would do was Fighting with the paparazzi & it was going serious since the first day of relationship he would replaced LEO MOCTEZUMA on the Breathe on me performance or talked with britney to erase that part of the show or changing the choreo (YES THE COUPLES TALKS ABOUT THIS THINGS AND WHEN U REALLY LOVE SOMEONE DON'T LIKE TO PUT HIS **** ON YOUR WOMAN and kissing , its art but NO , the real LOVE NO , FOR EXAMPLE WHEN SHAKIRA WAS STARTING DATING WITH PIQUE SHE ERASES UNDERNEATH UR CLOTHES FROM THE SETLIST from her tour BECAUSE IT WAS WRITTEN ON HER PAST BOYFRIEND,

Leo is an excellent dancer and Leo is one of the few people who appreciated, cared, and respected Britney.

Archived