[POLL] Worst Britney Spears song of all time?

Worst Britney Spears song of all time? [Multiple votes allowed]  

393 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:38 PM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Everybody isn't that great, I agree. It's mostly bad cause of the excessive filters and autotune. Plus, she's literally off-key. beynaah.gif

Get Back is literally one of her greatest songs ever wyd sis the flop jumped out. beynaah.gif And the reason I didn't include Bangerz is because I wasn't including features. If I was, that horrid S&S remix would have been on it as well. beynaah.gif 

DYWCO is trash...the annoying man who sounds like a pig in the chorus and soda can noises are catastrophic to the ears sweetie. Overall, it comes off as so redundant, played out and is probably her most overrated track of all time. :beynah:

NTIFY starts off great but literally goes off-beat in the pre-chorus. Plus, it's missing a proper second verse and bridge (:orangu:) thus making it qualified to be one of her worst. And Don't Cry is literally so shaky and all over the place. Like NTIFY - it starts off great but ends up falling short. Don't be delusional. :beynah: 

And with HATLM - it's a decent song, but like I stated above - Myah's screeching tone screaming and repeating the same 5 words make you want to slit your ears. The lack of a proper chorus ruined what could have been one of Britney's best tracks. liar.gif:beynah:

And I contemplated placing Mmm Papi but it's really not as bad as the fanbase makes it out to be. Plus, you can tell she put her heart and soul into that song. It's a very polished, commercial-sounding song compared to the others on the list. :beynah: 

My Baby and Dear Diary - no ma'am :beynah:  I'm sorry half this fanbase prefers meaningless club anthems and lacks the attention span to even appreciate how cute those two tracks are. Sure, they aren't anywhere near her best but they are also not amongst her worst. :beynah:

Case closed. Next case. http://i.imgur.com/SRVeCis.gif 

This version of Everybody is EVERYTHING!

30 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Still atrocious. I don’t think this tragedy of a song could be saved with any remix. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: Idg what everyone’s obsession was with sampling 1980s pop tunes in the mid-2000s. 

Idk? I think cuz Rihanna had success with S.O.S. and then J.R. became the "it" producer for a moment.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Clarify how this is a troll thread? I’ll patiently wait for your worthless feedback. Take several seats.

What I said. 

You create threads promoting Britney's abusers on a Britney forum and threads devoted to trashing Britney's songs on a Britney forum. 

Is your job is to promote JL and the con? Pretty lousy occupation choice.  

"Those who can't, criticize" is what I said 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

What I said. 

You create threads promoting Britney's abusers on a Britney forum and threads devoted to trashing Britney's songs on a Britney forum. 

Is your job is to promote JL and the con? Pretty lousy occupation choice.  

"Those who can't, criticize" is what I said 

People post threads all the time on various topics, Strict Sally. Fans should be able to distinguish and DISCUSS — in this case what’s considered a good song versus a bad one. It isn’t that deep considering this thread has been an ongoing and open discussion with over 400 votes. Nobody is criticizing Britney here nor do I ever promote that. Go look at my post and thread history because you clearly have me confused for some other *****.

As the queen said best, “She probably needs to get laid.Now quit taking everything so serious and kindly shove that worthless opinion  up your ***. 

17 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

People post threads all the time on various topics, Strict Sally. Fans should be able to distinguish and DISCUSS — in this case what’s considered a good song versus a bad one. It isn’t that deep considering this thread has been an ongoing and open discussion with over 400 votes. Nobody is criticizing Britney here nor do I ever promote that. Go look at my post and thread history because you clearly have me confused for some other *****.

As the queen said best, “She probably needs to get laid.Now quit taking everything so serious and kindly shove that worthless opinion  up your ***. 

And with everything available under the sun, why choose to discuss what is worst? Baffling to me.  Trashing under the guise of discussing. Could just as well have been evaluating the "best" or particular styles or periods.

The choice to focus on worst I guess says something about you. 

Not what I would call a great contribution. 

But if that is all you can find to discuss..

EDIT won't respond to this thread any more

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

And with everything available under the sun, why choose to discuss what is worst? Baffling to me.  Trashing under the guise of discussing. Could just as well have been evaluating the "best" or particular styles or periods.

The choice to focus on worst I guess says something about you. 

Not what I would call a great contribution. 

But if that is all you can find to discuss..

EDIT won't respond to this thread any more

If THAT of all things bothers you, then you should really reevaluate your priorities babe. I’ve also made countless of threads discussing the brilliance of Britney, her songs and made several polls discussing which are among her best. Have a good night, love.

• Like 1