Circus has got to be Britney's best album cover

Illegally EATEN

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not a bad album cover per se and it's a nice image of Britney. But my problem is that it doesn't really capture the whole 'circus' theme that well apart from the font, there's so many other photos from the album photoshoot that fit the whole theme that might have worked better. 

The fact that @DignifiedLove got a platinum single for repping for the Bill of Rights - is an indicator that it's a big fat NO.

I mean, who shot the Circus album photos again? A certain... Kate Turning, was it? I'm sorry but who? Irrelevant. The Britney album photos were shot by the Steven Klein. But I guess basic stans don't know that. What do Circus fans learn in school. Eww. :ehidk:

Still your reigning queen of album covers 👑

BritneySpears-03Britney.jpg

4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

The fact that @DignifiedLove got a platinum single for repping for the Bill of Rights - is an indicator that it's a big fat NO.

I mean, who shot the Circus album photos again? A certain... Kate Turning, was it? I'm sorry but who? Irrelevant. The Britney album photos were shot by the Steven Klein. But I guess basic stans don't know that. What do Circus fans learn in school. Eww. :ehidk:

Still your reigning queen of album covers 👑

BritneySpears-03Britney.jpg

yaaaaas the album cover is ART. she looked like a modern-day princess. :fakecry:

19 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

Overall, I think Britney's best album cover is Britney Jean, but Circus is in my top 3, along with Oops!.

To this day, I still do not understand why they did not use any of these pictures, and instead chose to edit it, adding a random pink smudge behind her and turning her from a beautiful, young woman into what looks like a rotting corpse. :orangu:

i thought the official album cover edit was done quite tastefully and made the photo stand out. very creative and alluring if you ask me. 

Archived