Circus has got to be Britney's best album cover

Illegally EATEN

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall, I think Britney's best album cover is Britney Jean, but Circus is in my top 3, along with Oops!.

1 hour ago, DignifiedLove said:

It's certainly her best post-2007 but far from being her overall best. :nonono: 

That title belongs to 'Britney'. :chrissy:

EVbDZUkXYAA2gWT?format=jpg&name=medium

To this day, I still do not understand why they did not use any of these pictures, and instead chose to edit it, adding a random pink smudge behind her and turning her from a beautiful, young woman into what looks like a rotting corpse. :orangu:

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

wrong :chrissy:

220px-In_the_Zone.png

I think In The Zone is alright, but I just wish it wasn't as much of a close-up on her face. I think this is better:

Pin on A*Girl Vinyl

2 minutes ago, pop analyst said:

me

I promise that you'll never find another like Taylor Swift - Me!.png:queenflopga:

1 hour ago, reecejwilson said:

I love the circus theme, but they definitely could have used a better image for the final product. 

I even wish they played with the theme and came up with a more creative title. Britney Spears' Spectacle Bazaar sounds so cool

Britney Spears' Spectacle Bazaar is a bit long for an album title, so I think it could be shortened to Spectacle Bazaar. Either way, it's an interesting idea. :mhm:

4 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I think In The Zone is alright, but I just wish it wasn't as much of a close-up on her face. I think this is better:

Pin on A*Girl Vinyl

i like that one better aswell. honestly for a popstar her album art is kinda meh :truthtea: i always find fan art that's so much better than the original

Does anyone remember the "leaked" album covers leading up to the release of Circus?

I remember seeing online, people writing about a dancer stealing the unreleased CD from the dance studio, someone taking a copy out of a vault, etc... and then posting the "official soon to be released" photo...

There was one where she was like in a large cage and had wings, does anyone else remember this?

3 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Especially, she's just looking into the camera. I wish she'd try something like Gaga. I mean, Chromatica's album cover is the biggest serve. campy lady gaga GIF

Exactly! Not like THAT because she's not Gaga but I get it:tbh: Something more riské:fu: <--- probably that one will be B10 album cover:jj:

2 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

Britney Spears' Spectacle Bazaar is a bit long for an album title, so I think it could be shortened to Spectacle Bazaar. Either way, it's an interesting idea. :mhm:

It's a really interesting concept and my idea came from the thought that, it's Britney's show, correspondent to her being a 'ring leader'. I wish there was more thought put into the whole creative process of things I dunno :mattafact:

Archived