Circus has got to be Britney's best album cover

Illegally EATEN

Simply beautiful :tear:

CircusBritney.png

It has a fun theme, it is unmistakable and unique, Britney looks like an angel, as innocent as can be...

Now for the shocking part: this IS the Original Doll :mattafact:

Britney literally looks like a ******* doll on this cover, moreso than in any other photo of her. She is the original doll.

And this album cover asserts it like no other. It is quintessential Britney: the blonde girl, the kitten, the innocent tease.

And when you play the album, Britney literally sings If U Seek Amy. I.C.O.N.I.C.

Sure Oops album cover is more associated with her, Blackout album cover is more iconic, BJ is more.... never mind but this has got to be her BEST.

SHE IS LITERALLY THE ORIGINAL DOLL :letitburn:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the circus theme, but they definitely could have used a better image for the final product. 

I even wish they played with the theme and came up with a more creative title. Britney Spears' Spectacle Bazaar sounds so cool 

I feel like these covers suit the 'circus' theme a lot better:

Britney Spears - Circus | xoBrit3 | Flickr

Spoiler

What Britney picture would you use to replace your least favorite ...

Spoiler

Circus” Single Cover – BreatheHeavy.com

Stunning shoot :yasqueen:

The Circus cover is really nice but I never liked the fact that she's way too much photoshopped in this shoot. She looks so much better and way more beautiful in the making of video where she's natural !

Also I'm still mad we never got to see the pictures of Britney in the pink cape and the hat. 

I wish the originals natural pictures for this shoot will leak someday

It was the best, the most suitable for her comeback; the blond, pretty, ****, carefree girl that the planet knew.. not the dangerous blackhaired one.. a high class photo shoot that was iconic fot her.

The whole 'Circus' theme goes back to 'The Rolling Stones Circus'. Even the font is the same: 

https://www.abkco.com/news-feed/the-rolling-stones-rock-and-roll-circus-comes-to-the-big-screen-presented-in-dolby-atmos-and-dolby-vision-next-month/

Archived