Britney Spears can't commit to a hairstylist – E! News (2010)

PlayboyMommy

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But aren't blaming it with the control of the conservatorship?

You seem to not understand the context of my post and proceeded to reply anyway. I wasn't commenting on Britney nor was that a dig or attack towards her. I was commenting on her stylists and how awful they are at their job. But yet here we are so I have to 'respectfully' explain it to you cause you obviously did not get it.

It's not an excuse that they only spend one or three times with Britney before getting the boot, if they are good, they are good. Even celebrities never work with the same designer more than twice or thrice, yet they still produce looks for their clients even if it's a one time gig.

You tried it tho. :chrissy:

You clearly didnt get my context. What I'm saying is there are days she is totally fine and is fine with her stylist and wants to pamper herself and there are days where she will refuse, say no, and the team will probably tell the stylist to go home. Thus this bad hair days. 

I read somewhere on here a few months back how she hates when someone does her hair and makeup. Maybe it's due to her mood. 

So chill out. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

You clearly didnt get my context. What I'm saying is there are days she is totally fine and is fine with her stylist and wants to pamper herself and there are days where she will refuse, say no, and the team will probably tell the stylist to go home. Thus this bad hair days. 

I read somewhere on here a few months back how she hates when someone does her hair and makeup. Maybe it's due to her mood. 

So chill out. 

I mean yeah it's a given that there are days where she does her own hair like at home. But that's not even the topic of this thread.

This thread is about her stylists - meaning, for her professional engagements such as her Piece of Me looks etc. I was commenting on that. As did everyone in this thread. See below.

2 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

They need to hire her TCSBS hairdresser full time forevermore (except for the weird hairdos in 2nd North American leg):bedtime:

Best hairdos of her entire career periodT :queenflopga:

Also wth, if thats all true then the amount of control is sickening. It seems as though Britney has for years been paralyzed from reacting or calling out for help out of fear from the repercussions :sobbing:

2 hours ago, EasyThere said:

I mean duh.

Look at Glenn Nutley. He was a mess for a long time. But they become super close. And the moment he got his **** together. Aka Britney started to look good even for her insta posts. He was banned from her life right before Glory era started.

1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

Well that explains why her hair and make up were not consistent throughout the residency. How do we go from this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcWB7aoxz0PbuzqCiOVhq

To this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVdyTfpuL-RRMspkXd_Qw

1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

It's been two years and I still can't comprehend that this is actually a world tour outfit for someone like Britney :tiffdrink:

55 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I had problems with him since 2012. But he was actually quite good in 2015-16 when it comes to her hair and makeup. He was responsible for Mermaidneys hair and makeup.

Hence  why I said he finally got his **** right and bam he got fired.

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

This is depressing. To simply do someone's hair but be told to sign a NDA so you can't talk about it to the world. That's control beyond belief. 

You even commented on it too.

You tried it tho. :mattafact:

Honestly... I'm not surprised. It's the horrible reality of Britney's life.... 

• Most of the people she worked with during her prime were let go
  • All her POM dancers were let go for Domination, even though she was close to many of them, and surely many of them would have liked to come back
  • They won't let her have a live mic on because they don't want her to speak out - they only allow live mic during a certain timeframes where they can pay attention. Same with interviews, which is why she always looks so anxious in them now, because she never knows what she can or can't say anymore (as she said in FTR).
    (I personally have a feeling something happened at the Domination launch behind the scenes, which is why she came out super late looking a bit pissed/distressed and they didn't even let her speak even though she was probably supposed to have a scripted speech... and even when she tried to sign fans autographs they pushed her away - because she probably could have wrote something if she couldn't speak.... which would explain all the drama that unfolded afterwards).
  • Music video directors have said she was amazing but it was sad and uncomfortable because she couldn't even talk to them without them watching them like a hawk.

So it's really sad because she can't have a group of friends or people she can truly trust anymore. Which in turn, only isolates her even more and doesn't help her mental state.

4 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

ok? let's not act like britney doesn't choose to put her hair in a ponytail after only one song, and then puts black eyeliner and smeared red lips right before. As controlled as she is, it's fair to say that she does still have her own say.

probably that's one of the least things she can control.. and it's an act of rebellion? 

"I'm tired of people touching me"

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Ok but even if she changes her stylist very often, it's still not an excuse for having bad hair days. Regardless if it's a one time thing or a three time gig, if they're really good, they will be good. Period. Just saying. :reductive:

I'm not a girl (not yet a woman), but I've read that as a hair dresser you actually need a few sessions sometimes especially if you've got a nest on your head like Britney Sometimes and I can imagine that she refuses to sit 3 hours to get her hair done

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Honestly... I'm not surprised. It's the horrible reality of Britney's life.... 

• Most of the people she worked with during her prime were let go
  • All her POM dancers were let go for Domination, even though she was close to many of them, and surely many of them would have liked to come back
  • They won't let her have a live mic on because they don't want her to speak out - they only allow live mic during a certain timeframes where they can pay attention. Same with interviews, which is why she always looks so anxious in them now, because she never knows what she can or can't say anymore (as she said in FTR).
    (I personally have a feeling something happened at the Domination launch behind the scenes, which is why she came out super late looking a bit pissed/distressed and they didn't even let her speak even though she was probably supposed to have a scripted speech... and even when she tried to sign fans autographs they pushed her away - because she probably could have wrote something if she couldn't speak.... which would explain all the drama that unfolded afterwards).
  • Music video directors have said she was amazing but it was sad and uncomfortable because she couldn't even talk to them without them watching them like a hawk.

So it's really sad because she can't have a group of friends or people she can truly trust anymore. Which in turn, only isolates her even more and doesn't help her mental state.

isolation is the first step an abuser takes towards their victim.. and I spoke to one of her dancers after her show was postponed.. I was told it's quite sad what has happened to her and she's very isolated

4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I'm not a girl (not yet a woman), but I've read that you actually need a few sessions sometimes especially if you've got a nest on your head like Britney Sometimes and I can imagine that she refuses to sit 3 hours to get her hair done

Omg the pun got me laughing. Nice one. :haha:

Yes it's true. But they can have other short term remedies or fix to atleast make her hair look polished even if it isn't healthy. There are fixes that only take 45 minutes to do. :barbie:

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg the pun got me laughing. Nice one. :haha:

Yes it's true. But they can have other short term remedies or fix to atleast make her hair look polished even if it isn't healthy. There are fixes that only take 45 minutes to do. :barbie:

Britney Spears has cataclysmically bad hair day with mangled ginger patch

Oops, she's done it again.. Britney Spears has had yet another cataclysmically bad hair day.
  • BY MIRROR.CO.UK
  • 00:00, 22 JUL 2010UPDATED04:53, 27 JAN 2012
Britney Spears (Pic:Barcroft)Britney Spears (Pic:Barcroft)

Oops, she's done it again.. Britney Spears has had yet another cataclysmically bad hair day.

She was fuming after spending four hours in a hairdressers in LA, only to emerge like this.

And, judging by the mangled, ratty, slightly ginger mess on her head, we're not surprised.

Our spy says: "Poor Brit was incensed. Her locks looked beyond awful, as if they'd been stuck on with superglue.

"When she saw herself from behind via a shop window, she lost it.

"She was saying she was better off bald."

27 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Britney Spears has cataclysmically bad hair day with mangled ginger patch

• BY MIRROR.CO.UK
  • 00:00, 22 JUL 2010UPDATED04:53, 27 JAN 2012
Britney Spears (Pic:Barcroft) Britney Spears (Pic:Barcroft)

She was fuming after spending four hours in a hairdressers in LA, only to emerge like this.

And, judging by the mangled, ratty, slightly ginger mess on her head, we're not surprised.

Our spy says: "Poor Brit was incensed. Her locks looked beyond awful, as if they'd been stuck on with superglue.

"When she saw herself from behind via a shop window, she lost it.

"She was saying she was better off bald."

Ok but that's 2010 i'm sure she's gotten that solved atleast if not 100% but maybe 70%. If not then, omg we really have a problem. :embarrassney:

• Super Mods

Normally I would just think they just keep looking for a better deal hence the non commitment issue they are giving but since Lou is in the picture, I can’t help but also think is it just them also trying to paint her as this inconsistent woman who can’t take care of herself and throws tantrums at her staff causing them to ***** and have negative impressions so if it does slip then at least it’s a negative impression because haven’t we heard stories of her hating to sit there and would drive the glam team crazy because she wants it done quickly or mess up their work flow (her team could have slipped her some ***** to make her agitated). I mean I don’t get that they are so tight lipped about everything but stories like these slip by but nothing shady about them do. ******* awful people

22 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Ok but even if she changes her stylist very often, it's still not an excuse for having bad hair days. Regardless if it's a one time thing or a three time gig, if they're really good, they will be good. Period. Just saying. :reductive:

It's true. I think she doesn't really care either. She has tons of extension and very long hair... It would require constant care, and let's be honest here... Don't kill me, but she doesn't really look like personal hygiene is her priority. She probably doesn't wash or brush her hair in days. 

2 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

It's true. I think she doesn't really care either. She has tons of extension and very long hair... It would require constant care, and let's be honest here... Don't kill me, but she doesn't really look like personal hygiene is her priority. She probably doesn't wash or brush her hair in days. 

Ok but I won't kill you, Alex. :bigkiss: I think she doesn't care at all about everything period about her career. :haha: I think her kids are her only thing. Which is why her hair stylists should be working hard to atleast make that illusion (that she cares) happen. :fakecry:

They do that with her dancers too. I mean gone are the days she has the same dancers for consecutive tours. Look at Andre - I still find it disgusting that he died and she probably doesn’t even know because they won’t tell her :ehum:

Her little team she had in Vegas which were included in the Make Me video are long gone. She has completely new dancers for Domination. Not to mention the guy from the I Wanna Go video who was also in HIAM and on the FFT tour. 

It’s so shocking that they have that much control over another human being. I’d rather be dead than have to deal with being a puppet for everyone to control. 

39 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

They do that with her dancers too. I mean gone are the days she has the same dancers for consecutive tours. Look at Andre - I still find it disgusting that he died and she probably doesn’t even know because they won’t tell her :ehum:

Her little team she had in Vegas which were included in the Make Me video are long gone. She has completely new dancers for Domination. Not to mention the guy from the I Wanna Go video who was also in HIAM and on the FFT tour. 

It’s so shocking that they have that much control over another human being. I’d rather be dead than have to deal with being a puppet for everyone to control. 

Andre was the collateral damage to her team and the true wickedness of her father, Wallet, Larry and Lou M. Taylor.
I will not forget the unjustified damage they did to Andre.

Archived