Britney Spears can't commit to a hairstylist – E! News (2010)

PlayboyMommy

Thought this would be relevant now

Britney Spears' horrible hairdos suddenly make a lot of sense.

Hollywood watchers wondered what the eff her hairstylist was thinking after the pop tart was snapped last week with a giant bald spot on the back of her head.

Well, apparently, Brit-Brit's a serial stylist switcher because management won't let her commit to just one.

"They don't want anyone getting close to her," a source tells E! News. "They won't use anyone who has done her hair in the past and won't let any current stylist see her more then three times."

We still say that's no excuse for looking bad! But, regardless, who are the star stylists who've tried to tame the messy mane only to be tossed aside?

Stylist George Papanikolas from Andy LeCompte salon, who worked directly with Brit during her Circus tour, tells E! he hasn't seen her since the tour ended.

Former stylists Rick Henry, Kim Vo, Roberta Romero (of Kim Vo) and Chris McMillan are no longer on the pop star's messy tresses either.

During the past year, Brit's been spotted at various salons including Nine One Zero salon and Byron & Tracey but doesn't appear to have a regular haunt.

Whichever mystery hair master did her 'do for her latest fragrance ad gets a gold star. We just wish Brit would start seeing them regularly (or at least get in three good visits).

https://www.eonline.com/news/193012/britney-spears-can-t-commit-to-a-hairstylist

This might also be the case for nail and makeup artists too

- When the guy talks about Britney having mental issues the nail artist says that she signed a contract and she can't talk about this topic and that being with a person while doing their nails is of course more intimate than going to a meet & greet to see her. And that you witness more private moments of the artists you work with.

- Nail artists also says something like "I don't want to destroy your illusions" - and "As you said she got some issues"

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

It is tragic her hair and that her team, father and Lou do not want her to have contact with her former hairdressers.

Imagine the level of control.

It's bad enough she's lost her rights and freedom, but jeez let the woman enjoy getting pampered and do her hair. I mean it's hair for goodness sake! It sickens me that they even control THAT 

They need to hire her TCSBS hairdresser full time forevermore (except for the weird hairdos in 2nd North American leg):bedtime:

Best hairdos of her entire career periodT :queenflopga:

Also wth, if thats all true then the amount of control is sickening. It seems as though Britney has for years been paralyzed from reacting or calling out for help out of fear from the repercussions :sobbing:

10 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

They need to hire her TCSBS hairdresser full time forevermore (except for the weird hairdos in 2nd North American leg):bedtime:

Best hairdos of her entire career periodT :queenflopga:

Also wth, if thats all true then the amount of control is sickening. It seems as though Britney has for years been paralyzed from reacting or calling out for help out of fear from the repercussions :sobbing:

When the day comes when the judge says she's officially a free woman, she's gonna need a lot of therapy I fear. 

Yes, I know, there is a process and when you're in the direction towards becoming free it's gradual, but I fear even slowly regaining a life of normalcy will be overwhelming to her. Imagine wanting to talk to someone who is doing your hair/nails but the person is so scared because they signed a form that says they'll get sued if they slip. 

2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I mean duh.

Look at Glenn Nutley. He was a mess for a long time. But they become super close. And the moment he got his **** together. Aka Britney started to look good even for her insta posts. He was banned from her life right before Glory era started.

Glenn Notleys makeup was a mess, always :chrissy: it was almost a miracle her team eventually found enough sense in themselves to part ways with him :bedtime: one of her team's only correct decisions from the past decade :tiffdrink:

40 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I mean duh.

Look at Glenn Nutley. He was a mess for a long time. But they become super close. And the moment he got his **** together. Aka Britney started to look good even for her insta posts. He was banned from her life right before Glory era started.

He was close because her team/father allowed it ... when they didn't like it they banned him.

38 minutes ago, DanaDotte said:

Glenn Notleys makeup was a mess, always :chrissy: it was almost a miracle her team eventually found enough sense in themselves to part ways with him :bedtime: one of her team's only correct decisions from the past decade :tiffdrink:

This is easy because no one from her old team works for her current team. (Larry only).

45 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

When the day comes when the judge says she's officially a free woman, she's gonna need a lot of therapy I fear. 

Yes, I know, there is a process and when you're in the direction towards becoming free it's gradual, but I fear even slowly regaining a life of normalcy will be overwhelming to her. Imagine wanting to talk to someone who is doing your hair/nails but the person is so scared because they signed a form that says they'll get sued if they slip. 

Absolutely! what they are doing with this woman is very dangerous. If she is free one day she will need a lot of therapy with good professionals and time of adaptation.It scares me because I can imagine how in these years they have made her feel empty and nullify her as a person, mother, and artist, and when they make her feel that way for years ... it is complicated and dangerous.

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok but even if she changes her stylist very often, it's still not an excuse for having bad hair days. Regardless if it's a one time thing or a three time gig, if they're really good, they will be good. Period. Just saying. :reductive:

I have to respectfully disagree. When you're living a life where you have nothing to live for anymore, why bother with keeping up with your appearance?

Idk her personally (obviously) but could it be possible she has days of feeling fine and will go about her day like all of us do normally and days of feeling so low that even getting out of bed is too much of attempt for her? 

It's possible that IS an excuse and that's why sometimes she just doesn't care. Cuz it's a "why bother with how I look if I can't be in control of my own body?" 

9 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I have to respectfully disagree. When you're living a life where you have nothing to live for anymore, why bother with keeping up with your appearance?

Idk her personally (obviously) but could it be possible she has days of feeling fine and will go about her day like all of us do normally and days of feeling so low that even getting out of bed is too much of attempt for her? 

It's possible that IS an excuse and that's why sometimes she just doesn't care. Cuz it's a "why bother with how I look if I can't be in control of my own body?" 

But aren't blaming it on the control of the conservatorship?

You seem to not understand the context of my post and proceeded to reply anyway. I wasn't commenting on Britney nor was that a dig or attack towards her. I was commenting on her stylists and how awful they are at their job. But yet here we are so I have to 'respectfully' explain it to you cause you obviously did not get it.

It's not an excuse that they only spend one or three times with Britney before getting the boot, if they are good, they are good. Even celebrities never work with the same designer more than twice or thrice, yet they still produce looks for their clients even if it's a one time gig.

You tried it tho. :chrissy:

Archived