Britney songs that give you goosebumps?

Illegally EATEN

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DanaDotte said:

What Britney songs give you goosebumps when you listen to them? :crying1:

Id say the one song to consistently give me goosebumps is Unusual You. Its so beautiful, ethereal, dreamy, otherworldly. The vocals. The lyrics. The production. The melody. :snort: It deserved the single treatment tbh in retrospect.

Other songs that occasionally give me goosebumps are Everytime and for some reason Born To Make You Happy... perhaps because of its innocent 90s nostalgia goodness :snort:

All of those :meryl: you’re redeeming yoursel for your questionable taste on my thread :peasants:

Is it weird if I say, I don't have any... :eheeek:

I actually paused for 2 minutes before I started typing this reply and I honestly couldn't think of any - and I wouldn't want to pretend. I've been listening to her music for 22 years already, it's like breathing. So I no longer have goosebumps when I hear any of her songs cause it's very normal to me. :mhm:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I actually paused for 2 minutes before I started typing this reply and I honestly couldn't think of any - and I wouldn't want to pretend. I've been listening to her music for 22 years already, it's like breathing. So I no longer have goosebumps when I hear any of her songs cause it's very normal to me. :mhm:

Except Unusual You :badthoughts:

You meant to write except for Unusual You :letitburn:

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Get on Pokémon go now :didilie:

The OG radio version of Mona lisa always gives me chills. Not just because I think it's a great song, but also because of what that song meant for her in terms of her finally breaking away from her team and attempting to take her career into her own hands. 

33 minutes ago, FedericoScquizzato said:

-Everytime :crying4:

-My Baby :crying1:

-You Were My Home :crying2:

-Weakness :crying3:

-Open Arms ( Journey cover ) :mhm:

Why do I not recognize most of those song names :tiffdrink:

17 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Four that pop into my head:

Love is a state of grace

(I’ve Just Begun) Having My Fun

Invitation 

Breathe On Me

Ive Just Begun Having My Fun indeed sounds hot... I agree there is somehow a small goosebump element to it dont know to explain why tho :tiffdrink:

Archived