Britney songs that give you goosebumps?

Illegally EATEN

What Britney songs give you goosebumps when you listen to them? :crying1:

Id say the one song to consistently give me goosebumps is Unusual You. Its so beautiful, ethereal, dreamy, otherworldly. The vocals. The lyrics. The production. The melody. :snort: It deserved the single treatment tbh in retrospect.

Other songs that occasionally give me goosebumps are Everytime and for some reason Born To Make You Happy... perhaps because of its innocent 90s nostalgia goodness :snort:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DanaDotte said:

Id say the one song to consistently give me goosebumps is Unusual You. Its so beautiful, ethereal, dreamy, otherworldly. The vocals. The lyrics. The production. The melody. :snort: It deserved the single treatment tbh in retrospect.

Other songs that occasionally give me goosebumps are Everytime and for some reason Born To Make You Happy... perhaps because of its innocent 90s nostalgia goodness :snort:

i like those and Everyday, love is a state of grace... those aer priceless

Invitation. That prechorus is heavenly:

Yes or no, but no maybes. Not gonna beg so don't make me.

And then the pause into the beat drop of the chorus :dead:

Spoiler

The buildup of the bridge and the last chorus of HIAM used to always get me for the few years after it came out, but I very rarely listen to that song now.

3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Invitation. That prechorus is heavenly:

And then the pause into the beat drop of the chorus :dead:

Reveal hidden contents

The buildup of the bridge and the last chorus of HIAM used to always get me for the few years after it came out, but I very rarely listen to that song now.

Ohhhh yessss "ahhh ahhh ahhhh oh"

Excellent choice :snort:

Also that HIAM shade :explainlol: Id say same but I never really liked it to begin with :jj:

3 hours ago, DanaDotte said:

Unusual You is one of my favorites of her unreleased songs.  Unreleased as in didn’t get single treatment.  They missed the mark with that one big time.  As well as Inside Out.  Those two songs.  :yesplease:

Invitation is up there too!  :mhm:

Archived