Ezra Miller chokes fan (video)

Jordan Miller

• Leader

A video of non-binary actor Ezra Miller choking a fan in broad daylight surfaced. People are so outraged that the hashtag #EzraMillerIsOverParty began trending. 

The girl's friends who saw this go down explained, according to them, he'a an absolute pyscho. HOW would they think this was a good idea even if they were joking? They're cancelled!

What do you guys think of this? :didilie:

EU5XVYjU8AAbOQo?format=jpg&name=large
EU5XVYjUEAACKXc?format=jpg&name=900x900

ezra-miller.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, rik said:

anigif_sub-buzz-2791-1571840710-1.gif?do

ezra is so ugly on the inside and out, he legit was only stanned by this one weird girl in my school who would sit alone and then try to go and meet others by making fun of her old friends (despite the new girls not liking that behaviour at all), wear super weird bangs, paint her eyebrows super thick and bully her one friend (one of my best friends) for being larger, talk about how she would never want to drink and shame people for it, while trying to be this alternative girl (despite failing at it). this one girl was telling a story about how she was followed by this guy and this girl in response tarted talking about how 'in paris this one guy was following me to a coffeeshop it was so cute'. like wtf

she'd never share paper in school because she 'didn't do that'. she met ezra so many times and acted like that was her boyfriend

her last name was gaskarth on facebook at the time. ugh ew i can't even tbh, these are his fans are we even surprised 

I love how u took this opportunity to rant about some chick 

BAHAH

pop

OFF

:katybelt:

Archived