Jamie Lynn blocked me on insta

MysticWomaney

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I have a few problems with this:

1. Posting things public means you want to be seen and heard so you should expect not everyone agrees with what you do. That's social media in a nutshell. Don't like people not agreeing with you? Either turn off comments or don't use social media. Everyone is entitled to express their opinion thus also people that do not agree.

2. She should have known that cutting trees with all the actua happening would leave some people frustrated. If she said what she did now from the start, people wouldn't be mad. You have to think twice these days before putting stuff online.

3. Isn't blocking people a bit overreacting and admitting you're the bitter person who is at fault? The OP didn't agree and kept polite but expressed her/his opinion...if that's a reason to block people then again...why does she even have social media.....

So yeah I really don't agree.

Let me make this clear! I’m not supporting JL whatsoever, but she get dog all the time because people feel like she’s not helping her sister enough when we truly don’t even know the scope of Britney PERSONAL SITUATIONS. If I’m offended by something someone put on my post I have that right to delete them & I feel like the person who made the comment shouldn’t be mad 🤷🏽‍♂️ People say some of the nastiest things about her & even her baby so I get it if she’s like I’m not here for this :gum:

jl is stupid and she doesn't really seem like a nice person.:eheeek:

it's like she doesn't care about anyone or anything (animals, nature...nothing) but herself.

and

19 hours ago, ol123 said:

Jamie married a guy that spends his time shooting defenceless animals for enjoyment, teaching his daughters to do the same thing. The way i see it. that side of Britney's family is pretty problematic. It's not talked about but i bet Brit has some strong opinions on this. 

eww

18 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I feel some people need to mind they business sometimes :tiffanynod: she had every right to block you if she felt offended & you shouldn’t feel away. You came under her post criticizing her for what she is or not doing for climate change 🤷🏽‍♂️

No I didn't. but okay lol

18 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I have a few problems with this:

1. Posting things public means you want to be seen and heard so you should expect not everyone agrees with what you do. That's social media in a nutshell. Don't like people not agreeing with you? Either turn off comments or don't use social media. Everyone is entitled to express their opinion thus also people that do not agree.

2. She should have known that cutting trees with all the actua happening would leave some people frustrated. If she said what she did now from the start, people wouldn't be mad. You have to think twice these days before putting stuff online.

3. Isn't blocking people a bit overreacting and admitting you're the bitter person who is at fault? The OP didn't agree and kept polite but expressed her/his opinion...if that's a reason to block people then again...why does she even have social media.....

So yeah I really don't agree.

thank you! im so glad to see this! even if it was in the bio before then cool but yeah rn is such a weird time and i didnt want her to hate me but it was so mad! i am beyond relieved with the support from you guys thanks!!! this is exactly what it is point by point thank you!!

lol has she seen the comments britney gets under her photos. this was nothing

18 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I personally didn’t love her post about cutting down trees either. She says it’s to help other trees grow, but that didn’t appear to be the initial intent of her post. The world is in dire need of healing. Most don’t want to see trees being cut down. You’re not in the wrong here.

thank you so much jordan! this means a lot! I literally thought the timing was so off for the post. I'm so relieved to hear you're not at me. Honestly, when my friends showed me the replies I was stressed by these 12 year olds. thank you thank you thank you :pumped:

18 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think that's rude, although there are some people that do look like they have some syndrome when they don't. Not her case, but there's people that give the impression of having Down syndrome, for example, like, they have similar eye features and such, but they don't have the syndrome, so who knows.

But I think JL's baby just looks too much like her father, I suppose.

She reminds me of late Argentinian actress Libertad Lamarque

bb6a4a9da7a1729aca34b7383718f944--tango-b095bdb3a33d8cbfb90392d22e0ef0cf.jpg

the baby is just like a miniature version of her

Nah defo was rude. That's why I said originally, I believe she will grow into her features. That's more common than not. I didn't mean I actually thought she did have a disability. I saw it on here before is all. I also wouldnt wanna actually say something like that that isn't true yannoe.

But yeah, you've made a really good comparison. She'll look cute. Just right now its all ready to evolve. My friend was born with the biggest forehead in the world and she doesn't have it anymore. It's how it is with babies it'll hopefully work out in the long run 

-How embarrassing, cutting down trees to make a house for herself, supposedly with her sister's money.
-How embarrassing for a woman who continues to support her abusive father and involve him in the lives of her daughters.
-How embarrassing for a woman who prefers to support a stranger who took her to an unskilled ******** site like Lou M. Taylor.
-It is embarrassing that she does not support the person who cared for her, loves her and had a better life thanks to the effort and hard work of her sister.

It is inexplicable, she must have a rotten heart and mind (like supposedly those trees) to act like this.

I at the beginning of the story of Free Britney I put a comment on her Instagram that Lou M. Taylor was going to jail, and she wanted to close my account but obviously it did not happen, that is the level of Jamie Lynn.

- Her sister worked hard to make her a privileged girl, I am not going to judge her 16 years pregnancy, but she  could live in a big city, meet interesting people, a good and stable job, have a nice home and healthy with her daughter but instead lives in a ghost village with a  redneck husband,  has a good relationship with a father who has abused her mother and sister and who has as a guru a stalker and sectarian who steals money, and destroyed the life of her sister,Lou M.Taylor.

3 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

-How embarrassing, cutting down trees to make a house for herself, supposedly with her sister's money.
-How embarrassing for a woman who continues to support her abusive father and involve him in the lives of her daughters.
-How embarrassing for a woman who prefers to support a stranger who took her to an unskilled ******** site like Lou M. Taylor.
-It is embarrassing that she does not support the person who cared for her, loves her and had a better life thanks to the effort and hard work of her sister.

It is inexplicable, she must have a rotten heart and mind (like supposedly those trees) to act like this.

I at the beginning of the story of Free Britney I put a comment on her Instagram that Lou M. Taylor was going to jail, and she wanted to close my account but obviously it did not happen, that is the level of Jamie Lynn.

- Her sister worked hard to make her a privileged girl, I am not going to judge her 16 years pregnancy, but she  could live in a big city, meet interesting people, a good and stable job, have a nice home and healthy with her daughter but instead lives in a ghost village with a  redneck husband,  has a good relationship with a father who has abused her mother and sister and who has as a guru a stalker and sectarian who steals money, and destroyed the life of her sister,Lou M.Taylor.

Her family is pretty much trash.  Her father did not "save" her.  Whatever he did in 2008 or is doing is something that is owed to her and only her in her family to have a better life.  Her family has literally accomplished nothing. 

Even back in 2005, when her mother should have been looking out for her daughter with that stupid reality show she was trying to make Britney's sister 'a star'.

It's actually tough to blame Larry Rudolph for anything because her parents were the ones who sold her into the industry.

41 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Her family is pretty much trash.  Her father did not "save" her.  Whatever he did in 2008 or is doing is something that is owed to her and only her in her family to have a better life.  Her family has literally accomplished nothing. 

Even back in 2005, when her mother should have been looking out for her daughter with that stupid reality show she was trying to make Britney's sister 'a star'.

It's actually tough to blame Larry Rudolph for anything because her parents were the ones who sold her into the industry.

Obviously her family is the worst.I don't think they sold her to the industry, this is something else.

This is a dysfunctional, toxic, ignorant and poor family and on the part of her father, an abusive person in every way.

Larry Rudolph is just a person who took advantage of the ignorance and desire of a mother who wished her daughter to succeed in the industry.

Larry Rudolph crossed boundaries and her father and Lou M. Taylor have crossed criminal boundaries and her mother is guilty of allowing all of this.

Archived