Jamie Lynn blocked me on insta

MysticWomaney

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I just checked out that post and she wrote that, apparently, that area is 'overgrown', so trees had to be cut down, but I don't know how true that is.

Also, I'm assuming this is the post you're talking about, right, @MysticWomaney?

yeah thats the one.

Even if its true is this the time to be showing you demolishing it for your mansion? why not show it when its done in like a year when the workers are allowed to go outside... (unless trump has his way and they have to go out in a few more weeks)

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg she does? Eww. :yesokay: I don't know cause I never followed her. I don't care for irrelevants even if she's Britney's sister. I don't want to pull down the quality of my following list. :idkha: So don't worry about missing anything cause that makes two of us.

And you only did what Britney wanted us to do. or atleast what Lou posted on Britney's IG. You did good. It might not be Britney's but the message is still valuable.

yeah theres some videos (think one holding that weird looking baby (idk her eyes look weird but never said anything cause she should grow into them) and being like baby getting in the way of casting tapes) and she would put it on her story.

just before the post i commented on she had put on her story, Lou and their pastor deciding how to make maddie good at that sport she does. My boyfriend was like what the **** is that why is a pastor a source of sport advice...

youre right shes bad for our lives im glad im not alone then!!

hahha i hope that was B not Lou. Lou can suck my ******* toe!!!

6 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I just checked out that post and she wrote that, apparently, that area is 'overgrown', so trees had to be cut down, but I don't know how true that is.

Also, I'm assuming this is the post you're talking about, right, @MysticWomaney?

From what I am reading it seems that they are clearing land to build a house and a road to get to the house - it is common is small town areas where there is lots of forest.  She got really defensive and typed a novel, though.  

5 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

yeah thats the one.

Even if its true is this the time to be showing you demolishing it for your mansion? why not show it when its done in like a year when the workers are allowed to go outside... (unless trump has his way and they have to go out in a few more weeks)

Being outdoors is the safest right now.  I work at a hospital so I have to go to work through this madness. 

1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

Im pretty upset because if she felt so strongly then why didn't she message me instead of letting loads of random 12 year old tell me to get a job when everyone except doctors are let go and she replies to them like yeah exactly. :OMGney::xfactorlook:

I also wouldn't have known if random people hadn't messaged me telling me to be okay and they support me and i was like huh? what a bully she is...:reductive:

you're saying that jamie sent someone else to DM you?:receipts2:

Just now, Marcanthony said:

you're saying that jamie sent someone else to DM you?:receipts2:

no actually someone Dm'd me saying they are on my side and hope im not upset by the comments. then I saw she'd blocked me and my friends even put a comment and they put '@leahhelens deserves to not know what she says and to be blocked'

4 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

youre right shes bad for our lives im glad im not alone then!!

Like why would you even think you're alone or the fandom will come for you. Not everyone is a Britard. :yesokay: and some have taste you know. I'm sure there's a lot of fans who don't follow her on IG not because of her bad attitude, some people like myself actually have taste and would like to keep their following list exclusive.  :mattafact: so you're good, you're ok. It's not that serious like your hip hop yoga class can f ing wait i promise :bigkiss:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Like why would you even think you're alone or the fandom will come for you. Not everyone is a Britard. :yesokay: and some have taste you know. I'm sure there's a lot of fans who don't follow her on IG not because of her bad attitude, some people like myself actually have taste and would like to keep their following list exclusive.  :mattafact: so you're good, you're ok. It's not that serious like your hip hop yoga class can f ing wait i promise :bigkiss:

I really believed everyone followed her and thats why I was getting bashed so bad I was like omg the Britney army hates me im like kicked out of the army!! but im wrong. THANK GOD :ohi::queenflopga:

I didn't know more people knew about her attitude I think I've been blissfully ignorant just :ririshade2:

Jheez defo a silver lining to make sure my following is back to A class standard. woahhh was getting worried for a moment.:mcwave:

gurl I'm enjoying uber eats in quaratine dont need no hip hop class rn so we good :pumped::hugs::comingthru:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:orangu:

She does look strange :embarrassney: like instead of a baby looks like a very tiny person. And I feel kinda bad, but yeah, there's babies that simply aren't cute

thats really what I think. I saw someone call her disabled once on here and choked and thought they knew something we didnt :sipney:

9 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I didn't know more people knew about her attitude I think I've been blissfully ignorant just 

I actually did not know of her attitude either because I don't follow her and care for her in general. I only really got to know her as a problematic adult and her ties with Lou since I got here on Exhale. Cause really, like, I don't check on her. I follow like 40 celebrities on IG and trust me when I say 34 or 35 of those are all male celebrities. I could care less about an irrelevant teen star who doesn't have a beep, ya know. :orly:

13 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

gurl I'm enjoying uber eats in quaratine dont need no hip hop class rn so we good

Tea yeah! Same! I'm stocked as hell on gummy bears and cookies and other goodies. I'm just really a kid. :kidcries:

Jamie married a guy that spends his time shooting defenceless animals for enjoyment, teaching his daughters to do the same thing. The way i see it. that side of Britney's family is pretty problematic. It's not talked about but i bet Brit has some strong opinions on this. 

I actually did not know of her attitude either because I don't follow her and care for her in general. I only really got to know her as a problematic adult and her ties with Lou since I got here on Exhale. Cause really, like, I don't check on her. I follow like 40 celebrities on IG and trust me when I say 34 or 35 of those are all male celebrities. I could care less about an irrelevant teen star who doesn't have a beep, ya know. :orly:

Tea yeah! Same! I'm stocked as hell on gummy bears and cookies and other goodies. I'm just really a kid. :kidcries:

hahahah oh god yannoe you got me there. You are so uplifting thank you you made me feel a lot better. Being stuck in doors defo made me go mad and over think and worry. 

honestly i dont follow many celebs either, i try not to follow many people especially people I don't actually know,  but i thought shed be alright as I love Britney. But nah she praises Lou a lot that it makes me physically uncomfortable. Yannoe when it all gets resolved, JL will claim to have always been manipulated by her too :bieber: lying attention seeker, handler, supporter, encourger. Anything for a pay check, from B's bank account she cant control, and no work lil country housewife in a mansion.... she could learn a lot instead of just being spolit. Even make her kids really smart. Knowledge is power even if you have money and security but okay guess she just wants fame, never gunna happen at her age lol :zoomzoom::gross:

Britney is diff to all this and even with her kids hilariously stupid insta video, I have to admit Kevin shut that **** down and makes sure the kids are well taught and humbled and are as caring as Britney. Idk why I expected them to be the same. Jamie tries to act the same as her but she isnt. She's not used to it but she thinks she wants this fame life :nicki2:

5 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Jamie married a guy that spen:groovin:de of Britney's family is pretty problematic. It's not talked about but i bet Brit has some strong opinions on this. 

Yeah Britney seems far detached from that tbh. 

Her family are old schooled.

I thought JL's husband was just a shop owner.. :wtfdidusay:

maybe cause he looks like one.:gross:

Maddie nearly died under JL's careless parenting and lack of attention to watch her at like 10 on a car thing. but okay. guess theyre happy with 2 brain cells and destroying the world. wont last long in this environment 

1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

she says in the comments as my friends showed me, that it is needed to be done for safety... idk when that is allowed and 12 year olds told me to learn about the environment better :girlwhat:

53 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I still don't get it though. Is it their land or is it ok in the US for every rando to go to the forest and cut down trees they think they should? Why does it matter that it's an overgrown area, if it's IN A FOREST? :jlostare:

5 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I still don't get it though. Is it their land or is it ok in the US for every rando to go to the forest and cut down trees they think they should? Why does it matter that it's an overgrown area, if it's IN A FOREST? :jlostare:

same... i mean i am from the countryside of England, so I mean I know about it... we try not to use actual forests tbh... but you can buy land, but even if they bought land that happens to be a forest and wanna put a house there 

why do you want us to know you destroyed a forest and not the end product idk

BUT WHY SHOW THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF A GLOBAL ECONOMICAL PANDEMIC. PEOPLE ARE DYING MORE THAN EVER AND SUFFERING FOR FOOD BUT YOURE CHOPPING TREES MAKING A HOUSE (who I hope arent working now for their safety) CAN YOU HAVE SOME RESPECT BEFORE YOU PREACH ABOUT BEING GRATEFUL. :canthandleit::tiffanycries:

im so mad that she cant see this sorry

23 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

hahahah oh god yannoe you got me there. You are so uplifting thank you you made me feel a lot better. Being stuck in doors defo made me go mad and over think and worry. 

Well that's what Exhale is for. It's our escape. Exhale will show you the way. You've got a hundred million reasons to go insaaaaane~ but baby you just need a good one good one baby you just need a good thread to sta-a-a-ay~ :bigkiss:

Well look at her life now. She may be doing better than the average american but we know she's insecure and is weak that she can't take comments from an irrelevant like you that she had to block you. Her weakness and your power tbh. :mattafact:

Well that's what Exhale is for. It's our escape. Exhale will show you the way. You've got a hundred million reasons to go insaaaaane~ but baby you just need a good one good one baby you just need a good thread to sta-a-a-ay~ :bigkiss:

Well look at her life now. She may be doing better than the average american but we know she's insecure and is weak that she can't take comments from an irrelevant like you that she had to block you. Her weakness and your power tbh. 

honestly exhale has always been my safe place. Even when I've been bad mentally exhale has always come through. This place is such a lovely community and thats what brit fans truly are. Her sister is such a flop fan. :flop:

thats true its funny how insecure she is, she is rather pathetic. i think i would still rather be me than be her in a mansion because i got more intersting things to do than worry about who to block on insta :gimmemoar:

ive been studying this year so havent been on as much as I was before but clearly i needed to get back on here thank you quarantine! hahaha

Archived