Jamie Lynn blocked me on insta

MysticWomaney

On 3/28/2020 at 4:25 PM, MysticWomaney said:

Hi everyone.

So, been thinking about sharing this for a few days and it actually is fully upsetting me. :(

I commented on Jamie Lynn's photo she shared of her in the forest demolishing trees and called it obnoxious. I mean, i'm from the UK and right now we're facing a economical crisis, so many people are left on 2 months unpaid leave.:pieceofwhat: There's a pandemic all over the world and my dad is gravely ill, as are many others. I simply felt, with a post explaining how we should be grateful, showing your wealth and showing trees being demolished (whether she thinks is reasonable or not, that's not the point. its a totally inappropriate time to be sharing that content.) :britdrown::toodles:

She blocked me for pointing out some of the trees had green leaves proving they were alive. Who else would be proud of clearing greenbelt but hillbillies. 

Louisiana is in a state of emergency and she’s taken two kids to stay with their grandmother who’s in her 60s, that’s irresponsible. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

-How embarrassing, cutting down trees to make a house for herself, supposedly with her sister's money.

- in a ghost village 

It isn’t for her house, the husbands in property development of some kind and owns loads of other businesses (?). It’s not b’s money give her that much credit.

she doesn’t live in kentwood, she lives in a nearby city but she clearly wants to be near the mom.

On 3/28/2020 at 6:30 PM, MysticWomaney said:

thats what I was feeling recently with her content like huh... 

I suspected she must know deep down - why else would she reply and make such a fuss. she is completely clueless and unlikable. I think she believes her own hype. But no one actually wants a Zoey101 reboot its no lizzie mcguire

They’re all scrabbling around trying to get a Zoey reunion green lit but it can’t happen because the main producer was made to leave nickleodeon. That ship has sailed. 

15 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

It isn’t for her house, the husbands in property development of some kind and owns loads of other businesses (?). It’s not b’s money give her that much credit.

she doesn’t live in kentwood, she lives in a nearby city but she clearly wants to be near the mom.

In a ghost city.

Why are you guys checking britney’s family social media? Or following them? :beynah:Like, do you know the meaning of minding your own business and stop telling others what to do? 

if she blocked you then you deserved it. britney has requested her fandom to give her privacy so many times for God’s sake :wontcry:and that includes her family as well. This fanbase needs to stop embarassing itself, :byebitch:

3 hours ago, YoungOne said:

Why are you guys checking britney’s family social media? Or following them? :beynah:Like, do you know the meaning of minding your own business and stop telling others what to do? 

if she blocked you then you deserved it. britney has requested her fandom to give her privacy so many times for God’s sake :wontcry:and that includes her family as well. This fanbase needs to stop embarassing itself, :byebitch:

Ok lou, people still follow this person because they are still riding on their last name. 

7 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Ok lou, people still follow this person because they are still riding on their last name. 

What you think May not be the real thing honey. As i said before, she’s britney’s sister we have nothing to do with her.  :holduplisten:  sit down drama queen.

People are too overly sensitive and that's just getting worse with this Covid insanity. She can't take a little criticism after being on TV, etc. (getting fame)? She didn't build a thick skin? How is she getting by in this life, huh? Ugh. People are way too quick to block others. BREATHE. Eeesh.

bye bye goodbye GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

4 hours ago, YoungOne said:

What you think May not be the real thing honey. As i said before, she’s britney’s sister we have nothing to do with her.  :holduplisten:  sit down drama queen.

Well then maybe she shouldn’t turn up to things like the radio Disney awards to sing TTWE on stage, whilst trying to be taken seriously as a country singer.

4 minutes ago, YoungOne said:

People who make themselves public domain should expect criticism whent they make contraversial decisions. You're on an internet forum replying to an individual in what is a thread by multiple people about the same topic. It's as small minded as JL responding to anyone that queries poor decisions.

Archived