Jamie Lynn blocked me on insta

MysticWomaney

Hi everyone.

So, been thinking about sharing this for a few days and it actually is fully upsetting me. :(

I commented on Jamie Lynn's photo she shared of her in the forest demolishing trees and called it obnoxious. I mean, i'm from the UK and right now we're facing a economical crisis, so many people are left on 2 months unpaid leave.:pieceofwhat: There's a pandemic all over the world and my dad is gravely ill, as are many others. I simply felt, with a post explaining how we should be grateful, showing your wealth and showing trees being demolished (whether she thinks is reasonable or not, that's not the point. its a totally inappropriate time to be sharing that content.) :britdrown::toodles:

Anyway, I didn't think anything of it. But got a message from a girl saying shes on my side and then I saw she blocked me yet replied to me 3 times and said 'sending you nothing but love' then changed her description like 'jheez' in relation. :gtfo::beynah:I'm pretty upset because if she felt so strongly then why didn't she message me instead of letting loads of random 12 year old tell me to get a job when everyone except doctors are let go and she replies to them like yeah exactly. :OMGney::xfactorlook:

I also wouldn't have known if random people hadn't messaged me telling me to be okay and they support me and i was like huh? what a bully she is...:reductive:

my opinion of her has changed i'm very sad and also i feel like does this mean britney hates me?:wontcry:

i feel so weird about where i stand because i feel like i hate jamie lynn, and i didnt before and this is crazy i didnt expect her to reply or read or allow so much hate in comments too ... when i just wanted to advice that this is not the time for that kinda image....:tifftear::mcry:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney doesn't hate you, dear. ❤ She'll be proud of you for fighting for a good cause. For taking a stand. Britney has always been a fighter of what she believes in whether it be single choices or music video treatments. I won't touch on the conservatorship cause it's problematic but yeah Britney would never be mad at you or hate you. And even if Jamie Lynn, hates you, so what? She's irrelevant. She might be Britney's sister but you two aren't exactly enemies and you aren't technically antagonizing Jamie Lynn either. Jamie Lynn is just a problematic fake woman who comments nice things for her followers to see but then blocks you. She can't take criticism and that's not a MysticWomaney problem, that's a Jamie Lynn problem. I love you and don't think about it too much. You need to calm down, it's not that serious, like your hip hop yoga class can f ing wait i promise ~ :arianabye:

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Jamie Lynn is just a problematic fake woman who comments nice things for her followers to see but then blocks you. She can't take criticism and that's not a MysticWomaney problem, that's a Jamie Lynn problem. I love you and don't think about it too much. You need to calm down, it's not that serious, like your hip hop yoga class can f ing wait i promise ~ :arianabye:

i needed this so much.:airpls: you are so beautiful and so right! you're so right shes so weak. and I thought Britney is far diff to this. She doesn't need to post such ridiculous things. Jamie lynn wants to be Britney but never will and I guess here is a reason why. :hiii::truthtea:

I was scared I would get bashed on here but I had to know from the fans not my friends who don't really care (although laugh like lol your idols sister blocked you) which is kinda cool but kinda sad. :gimmemoar:

1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

I was scared I would get bashed on here but I had to know from the fans not my friends who don't really care (although laugh like lol your idols sister blocked you) which is kinda cool but kinda sad. :gimmemoar:

It's actually kinda punk rock that she blocked you. If you think about it, it makes you 10x cooler that you got into her head - a celebrity (an irrelevant one but a celebrity nonetheless), the same way it is 10x uncool of her to block a fan like you. You're iconic. :barbie:

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's actually kinda punk rock that she blocked you. If you think about it, it makes you 10x cooler that you got into her head - a celebrity (an irrelevant one but a celebrity nonetheless), the same way it is 10x uncool of her to block a fan like you. You're iconic. :barbie:

yeah i thought that too. she must know its wrong and be so far detached from the real world but she knew its wrong. think shes a bully and not a nice person. I'm so glad britney isnt like that.

she is completely irrelevant but yeah i made an impact with my 300 followers lol :bigkiss::kisses2all:

1 minute ago, IUSAtonight said:

Why was she even demolishing trees in the forest? Is she a climate change denier? What is happening? :calculating:

she says in the comments as my friends showed me, that it is needed to be done for safety... idk when that is allowed and 12 year olds told me to learn about the environment better :girlwhat:

1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

yeah i thought that too. she must know its wrong and be so far detached from the real world but she knew its wrong. think shes a bully and not a nice person. I'm so glad britney isnt like that.

Well that's why she's no longer a star. She's pressed cause she ain't it and never was. She doesn't have any gigs going on. Meanwhile, you were out there getting noticed by her followers - good or bad. You and your 300 followers did that, dear. ❤

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Well that's why she's no longer a star. She's pressed cause she ain't it and never was. She doesn't have any gigs going on. Meanwhile, you were out there getting noticed by her followers - good or bad. You and your 300 followers did that, dear. ❤

its so obvious that she wants to be britney.

posting all her casting tapes for jobs she obviously will never get :shadelaugh:

i wasnt liking her recent content anyway. but expected better. 

least we will all do better on our own. I guess I am glad to have rattled up people for something that is totally reasonable and rational. She should be able to see that. After this pandemic I don't think flexing things like this will be very good or accepted by people as its gunna be a struggle for many when this is over. I'm doing my masters in fashion management atm and its making me really change my current research because we're not going to be in to big logos and spending tonnes of money on big brands. She will annoy more people going the way shes going. Shame I'll miss it, but you guys can keep me informed.:unreal::ipass:

18 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Why was she even demolishing trees in the forest? Is she a climate change denier? What is happening? :calculating:

I just checked out that post and she wrote that, apparently, that area is 'overgrown', so trees had to be cut down, but I don't know how true that is.

Also, I'm assuming this is the post you're talking about, right, @MysticWomaney?

13 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

posting all her casting tapes for jobs she obviously will never get 

Omg she does? Eww. :yesokay: I don't know cause I never followed her. I don't care for irrelevants even if she's Britney's sister. I don't want to pull down the quality of my following list. :idkha: So don't worry about missing anything cause that makes two of us.

And you only did what Britney wanted us to do. or atleast what Lou posted on Britney's IG. You did good. It might not be Britney's but the message is still valuable.

Archived