Jamie Lynn blocked me on insta

MysticWomaney

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rik said:

also i wouldn't worry, as i've grown older i've come to find that Jamie Lynn is super irritating and irresponsible. She knows you're right and that's why she blocked you.  

thats what I was feeling recently with her content like huh... 

I suspected she must know deep down - why else would she reply and make such a fuss. she is completely clueless and unlikable. I think she believes her own hype. But no one actually wants a Zoey101 reboot its no lizzie mcguire

7 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

honestly exhale has always been my safe place. Even when I've been bad mentally exhale has always come through. This place is such a lovely community and thats what brit fans truly are.

Yes. That's all everyone wants and that's all Jordan wants as well. For Exhale to be a safe place where toxic people are not welcome. Please make this your outlet. ❤ I don't know you and this is our first ever interaction. I'm new here but for what it's worth, i will tell you to please never be afraid of your co-stans. We're all still family despite our differences in opinion. We're all in this together - most especially in dire times like this pandemic.

And since you mentioned your mental health struggles. You might want to open up and share about them here. Maybe that'll make you feel better and know that you're not alone, not alone, not alone. Not alone, not alone, not alone.

This is not sponsored but @rik specializes in being a complete and utter mess and we love him for that. ❤ Please take your time to read the replies because its really touching reading everyone's stories. If you're up to it. Maybe you can let out some steam by opening up and sharing your story. We're not alone in this world. No Britney fan is an Alien. ❤

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Yes. That's all everyone wants and that's all Jordan wants as well. For Exhale to be a safe place where toxic people are not welcome. Please make this your outlet. ❤ I don't know you and this is our first ever interaction. I'm new here but for what it's worth, i will tell you to please never be afraid of your co-stans. We're all still family despite our differences in opinion. We're all in this together - most especially in dire times like this pandemic.

And since you mentioned your mental health struggles. You might want to open up and share about them here. Maybe that'll make you feel better and know that you're not alone, not alone, not alone. Not alone, not alone, not alone.

This is not sponsored but @rik specializes in being a complete and utter mess and we love him for that. ❤ Please take your time to read the replies because its really touching reading everyone's stories. If you're up to it. Maybe you can let out some steam by opening up and sharing your story. We're not alone in this world. No Britney fan is an Alien. ❤

you are one of the reasons why I love this place. I am so grateful for you and everyones response today. It made me feel a lot better than I had been thinking. I just thought Britney would hate me, my friends said they doubt she even knows but it was just making me so sad as Britney is so strong and I always say if I could have a religion it would be Britney because shes ridiculously strong and motivational. A perfect queen.

Oh my god. I will get into reading these thank you!! then I will consider sharing a story. This must have happened while I've been studying for my masters. 

I cant wait to get back into this as often as I did before my course started. THANK YOU you have no idea. I really hope we get to talk and see more of each other. You are a real light in a dark time thank you thank you thank you thank you oxooxo

I loved her in Zoey 101 and also liked her country music. I wanted a studio version of "I Look up to You" but she didn't even care. I feel like her "music career" was just a quick cash grabbing move and she never had even plans to do something with it.

I don't know but the whole Spears family seems to be off...I feel like Mama spears is the only kind of normal one with an average normal life. 

I don't care for JL anymore. I barely care for Britney anymore as she doesn't care about her career sadly allthough I can place it why...

3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I feel some people need to mind they business sometimes :tiffanynod: she had every right to block you if she felt offended & you shouldn’t feel away. You came under her post criticizing her for what she is or not doing for climate change 🤷🏽‍♂️

I have a few problems with this:

1. Posting things public means you want to be seen and heard so you should expect not everyone agrees with what you do. That's social media in a nutshell. Don't like people not agreeing with you? Either turn off comments or don't use social media. Everyone is entitled to express their opinion thus also people that do not agree.

2. She should have known that cutting trees with all the actua happening would leave some people frustrated. If she said what she did now from the start, people wouldn't be mad. You have to think twice these days before putting stuff online.

3. Isn't blocking people a bit overreacting and admitting you're the bitter person who is at fault? The OP didn't agree and kept polite but expressed her/his opinion...if that's a reason to block people then again...why does she even have social media.....

So yeah I really don't agree.

23 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

you are one of the reasons why I love this place. I am so grateful for you and everyones response today. It made me feel a lot better than I had been thinking. I just thought Britney would hate me, my friends said they doubt she even knows but it was just making me so sad as Britney is so strong and I always say if I could have a religion it would be Britney because shes ridiculously strong and motivational. A perfect queen.

Oh my god. I will get into reading these thank you!! then I will consider sharing a story. This must have happened while I've been studying for my masters. 

I cant wait to get back into this as often as I did before my course started. THANK YOU you have no idea. I really hope we get to talk and see more of each other. You are a real light in a dark time thank you thank you thank you thank you oxooxo

We love you and we're just here for you. We're all here for each other. ❤ and i'll be waiting for your story cause I need a good cry. :crying3: @rik is also going through his masters while also struggling with depression. Hope you two can find strength in each other. I wish you luck with your masters and your papers and stuff. ❤ Stream Future Nostalgia. Buy Future Nostalgia on iTunes. :comingthru:

57 minutes ago, Martini said:

We know Britney loves her trees so I think she would be on your side :katybelt:

Such contrast. Britney writes that she loves trees. And her sister is cutting down trees. They are completely different people with different values.

7 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I personally didn’t love her post about cutting down trees either. She says it’s to help other trees grow, but that didn’t appear to be the initial intent of her post. The world is in dire need of healing. Most don’t want to see trees being cut down. You’re not in the wrong here.

That’s what I’m missing. Does anyone know what her original post was? 🤔 

I always thought that most people follow her mainly because she’s Britney’s sister. Maybe hoping she’ll occasionally drop an unseen photo of Britney or mention her in some way which she has done at times. The other follower majority seem to be old Zoey 101 fans. That ship has long sailed though. I was very supportive of Jamie Lynn’s music career because I liked her songs. I felt she had potential to rise and have a respectable career in country music but her efforts were half assed then she seemingly let go of that even though she acts as though she’s still trying to come up. Nowadays I don’t care much for JL for other reasons. She’s just meh.😑 

2 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

thats really what I think. I saw someone call her disabled once on here and choked and thought they knew something we didnt :sipney:

I think that's rude, although there are some people that do look like they have some syndrome when they don't. Not her case, but there's people that give the impression of having Down syndrome, for example, like, they have similar eye features and such, but they don't have the syndrome, so who knows.

But I think JL's baby just looks too much like her father, I suppose.

She reminds me of late Argentinian actress Libertad Lamarque

bb6a4a9da7a1729aca34b7383718f944--tango-b095bdb3a33d8cbfb90392d22e0ef0cf.jpg

the baby is just like a miniature version of her

Archived