Britney celebrates the "Oops!... I Did It Again" 20-year Anniversary

10 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Well she did talked about the suit being hot. Even back then on making the video she was already complaining how hot it was. Then the Britney live special she said the one outfit she would never ever wear again is the catsuit because it was so hot and sticky. 

The problem is, it’s info anyone can find out so even someone posing as her can say without sounding suspicious because she did mention that consistently.

What about the whole nonsense "she" says after? It's such a mess. Who wrote it, Jayden? The sentences are barely connected between them.

Sorry guys I'm really pissed. I've around since BOMT, followed her entire career and I refuse to believe this post is all she would come up with.:nochillbrit:

Btw happy bday OIDIA. The first album I ever bought :crying2:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Britney saying she wishes we were on Mars instead of at home in quarantine during this pandemic MESS on Earth is the most accurate thing I've read today.

Ok Jordan back to the free Britney Days merging threads 

it’s ok cause mine was a flop :inbed:

8 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

The United States doesn't have taste wbk :tiffanynod:Not just in music, but in poltics too :tiffanynod:

The only reason why her singles peaked so low in the US. Simply put Jive and BMG relied on radio and rarely issued singles in the US. 

Stronger was issued in the US as A single. 

Despite peaking at #11 it became the albums biggest hit in the US. Thx to spending at least 3 months on the hot 100 and went gold. Also was one of two Britney singles that was also offered The maxi single with several club remixes. Stronger is her first track to top the hot dance club play..

Oops had a CD single. But of course Jive issued it the same day as the album was out. So it lost due to the album was out.  They only offered an instrumental track to oops and a steps track to promote the upcoming US version of Buzzz. 

So Jive missed an opportunity again. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, pieceofbritUK said:

What about the whole nonsense "she" says after? It's such a mess. Who wrote it, Jayden? The sentences are barely connected between them.

Sorry guys I'm really pissed. I've around since BOMT, followed her entire career and I refuse to believe this post is all she would come up with.:nochillbrit:

Btw happy bday OIDIA. The first album I ever bought :crying2:

Yeah take a chill pill because I’m on your side. Just saying they throw in a common fact like the costume being so hot to make her sound authentic.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Ok where is the "her" that's causing this meltdown. Cause I don't see it. But even if, yeah its obvious it isn't her that writes the captions and it was probably just a mistake on Lou's part. Hehe.

But the point is as @puppylo16 has previously discussed, it's kind of a well known fact that all she could remember and talk about her experience on set was that the catsuit was so hot. More than sharing that a camera fell on her and she had to get stitches, she talks more about the catsuit being hot. :mhm: