Britney celebrates the "Oops!... I Did It Again" 20-year Anniversary

Ladies, it seriously doesn’t feel like 2 entire decades. I remember listening to the album samples at my local music store, enjoying it with headphones. Those were the days! Oops! is such a bop! It’s had great longevity and still holds up today. 

They need to release the Red Catsuitney Funko POP too. Like, that one should have been right after the BOMT one. I’m happy that they’re coming out with the Toxic Airplane character, I hope she has the little phone!  :imcute:   :hiii:

• Like 5
Just now, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Ladies, it seriously doesn’t feel like 2 entire decades. I remember listening to the album samples at my local music store, enjoying it with headphones. Those were the days! Oops! is such a bop! It’s had great longevity and still holds up today. 

They need to release the Red Catsuitney Funko POP too. Like, that one should have been right after the BOMT one. I’m happy that they’re coming out with the Toxic Airplane character, I hope she has the little phone!  :imcute:   :hiii:

It was an amazing time. I remember listening to GMA live with Britney performing on my way to school

• Like 3

Iconic song from iconic album, with an iconic title, iconic video, iconic VMA performance, what can I say anymore:mcry: happy Bday

Btw this song stayed for 9 weeks at #1 worldwide, one week longer than BOMT, it really slayed the whole planet:rihannayas: also #1 in many countries (but #9 in flop US...)

• Like 4