Taylor Swift and Kim Kardashian's feud reignites following leaked phone call with Kanye West

Kim Kardashian comes for Taylor Swift following leaked phone call with Kanye West  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Team Kimye.

Taylor and her team did act like there was never a call with Kanye. I'm not sure how her publicist re-releasing the initial unedited statement works in Taylor's favor. The statement said Kanye never called and asked for approval. That's what Kim continues to take issue with. I'm not sure how that conversation they had is not about approval. Taylor sounded perfectly okay with everything except for releasing the song on her Twitter, and the subsequent "*****" lyric. But then she made her whole Grammy's speech about someone taking credit for your fame and hard-work when Kanye told her there was going to be a line about making her famous (albeit without the word "*****). She definitely changed the tone of how the conversation was and wanted to have her own narrative. She's more cutthroat than either of them are as far as I'm concerned.

How hypocritical of her to also talk about going through hell when she had a whole #1 song and video filled with all of her friends that bashed Katy Perry. She sucks as a person.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift still have bad blood.

The two pop culture titans are clashing once again after audio surfaced of Taylor and Kanye's infamous (secretly?) recorded phone call with one another. 

Read more about that here.

Things took a turn for the worse when Taylor put Kim and Kanye on blast saying she was telling the truth this whole time.

"Instead of answering those who are asking how I feel about the video footage that leaked, proving that I was telling the truth the whole time about that call (you know, the one that was illegally recorded, that somebody edited and manipulated in order to frame me and put me, my family, and fans through hell for 4 years)... SWIPE UP to see what really matters," Taylor wrote on Instagram.

She finished her statement with a call to action: "The World Health Organization and Feeding America are some of the organizations I've been donating to. If you have the ability to, please join me in donating during this crisis."

ET0zjtZWkAAbSWE?format=jpg&name=large

ET0zjtZXQAkoE2a?format=jpg&name=large

That's what prompted Kim to speak out. :letitburn:

Coronavirus works hard, but Kris Jenner works harder. :badthoughts:

Here's my take. Not that any of you asked. I've been on Taylor Swift's side of this from day 1, and that's not even because I  like or dislike Taylor. It's because EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE DAMN PLANET knows the Kardashian's are FULL OF ****. Taylor's narrative hasn't changed since Day 1. She's maintained her stance, she extended an olive branch and tried to work with Kanye, she got burned. For me the proof is on Twitter right now. 

12 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

taylor-kim.jpg

Here's my take. Not that any of you asked. I've been on Taylor Swift's side of this from day 1, and that's not even because I  like or dislike Taylor. It's because EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE DAMN PLANET knows the Kardashian's are FULL OF ****. Taylor's narrative hasn't changed since Day 1. She's maintained her stance, she extended an olive branch and tried to work with Kanye, she got burned. For me the proof is on Twitter right now. 

Someone leaked Kanye's phone call. Taylor didn't. Taylor's team didn't. Taylor simply mentions it on Twitter and directs us to donate with her to those in need during this crisis, instead of focusing on old drama. What does Kim do? Go on a twitter rant again accusing Taylor of lying, claiming she didn't edit anything....... blah blah. 

DEAR KIM, when you post SNIPPETS of a 25 minute conversation, and leave out parts in question that paint Kanye in shade, THAT IS EDITING..... Jesus, Lord Almighty these people. LET IT ******* GO... everyone knows Kanye did Taylor Swift dirty, and tried it again with 'Famous'.  It is what it is.

Here's my hope though. 

I  sincerely hope Taylor Swift can keep her professionalism intact right now, and not be bated by Kim to jump back into this narrative. I    really hope Taylor has the sense to just drop this. Responding and calling out Kim will go nowhere. Taylor has been silent on this for 3 years.... and KARMA came for the Kim and Kanye. Just LET IT GO.

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

Team Kimye.

Taylor and her team did act like there was never a call with Kanye. I'm not sure how her publicist re-releasing the initial unedited statement works in Taylor's favor. The statement said Kanye never called and asked for approval. That's what Kim continues to take issue with. I'm not sure how that conversation they had is not about approval. Taylor sounded perfectly okay with everything except for releasing the song on her Twitter, and the subsequent "*********" lyric. But then she made her whole Grammy's speech about someone taking credit for your fame and hard-work when Kanye told her there was going to be a line about making her famous (albeit without the word "*********). She definitely changed the tone of how the conversation was and wanted to have her own narrative. She's more cutthroat than either of them are as far as I'm concerned.

How hypocritical of her to also talk about going through hell when she had a whole #1 song and video filled with all of her friends that bashed Katy Perry. She sucks as a person.

I  see your argument, but I  raise you one flaw. Taylor may have had a song that "bashed" a enemy. The difference is Taylor didn't personally attach Katy Perry's name to it, nor did she publicly smear her for years. They were two women who both handled a situation poorly, both made comments In the media, then dropped it respectively. Katy may have been the bigger person in the end, I'll give you that. But for me this typical feud is much different then Kim and Kanye turning the entire globe against a specific individual. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Makes a nice change to see something other than Coronavirus. 

Ahh Taylor swift. She is to music what Coronavirus is to the elderly. 

except she's kind of the opposite, seeing as instead of killing the music industry, Taylor Swift seems to be one of the only ones left that can craft original music, sell millions of albums, and fill stadiums? 🧐🤔🤭

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Taylor is a professional victim, that's how she made her staple and as long as she portrays that image, she's gonna be making that money.

having people all around the world take sides against you when you were IN FACT victim, and hearing them chant '**** Taylor Swift' in videos online .... sounds like hell to me. And you can say she plays a 'victim' all you want, but she just got vindicated. 

34 minutes ago, dr35 said:

having people all around the world take sides against you when you were IN FACT victim, and hearing them chant '**** Taylor Swift' in videos online .... sounds like hell to me. And you can say she plays a 'victim' all you want, but she just got vindicated. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3555056

1 hour ago, dr35 said:

I  see your argument, but I  raise you one flaw. Taylor may have had a song that "bashed" a enemy. The difference is Taylor didn't personally attach Katy Perry's name to it, nor did she publicly smear her for years. They were two women who both handled a situation poorly, both made comments In the media, then dropped it respectively. Katy may have been the bigger person in the end, I'll give you that. But for me this typical feud is much different then Kim and Kanye turning the entire globe against a specific individual. 

Point taken. I also take back saying that she sucks as a person. That was a bit much.

4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Also ToDrIcK HaLL is inserting himself into the drama per usual. 

ET4SyHbXYAAw88M?format=jpg&name=large

ET4SyHZWoAAtdUD?format=jpg&name=large

ET4SyHwWkAIhc1n?format=jpg&name=large

ET4SyPoXkAANHJB?format=jpg&name=large

Where was Taylor when the world was accusing Todrick of ****** harassment and not paying people. :cackling:

But is Todrick wrong tho? He's not :truthtea:

"Where was Taylor when the world was accusing Todrick of ****** harassment and not paying people." - Well, that's another tea :reductive:

• Like 1

Lover is double platinum. What flop are you talking about.

She stood very much having a second week at #1. But rock icon tool came out of nowhere. That album however did indeed flop. People forget the rock genre itself is dead unless you're imagine dragons..

Taylor saw a decline which is natural considering it was her first album to recieve a wide release on both digital and hard copy. 

But hey. She sold a million in pure. Which nobody did in 2019..

Take the L

The fact kim is trying to be a lawyer is laughable. Every lawyer knows Taylor has a case against the wests. 

But she's a classy lady. She won't be petty.

But a jury would go in her favor for not only illegally recording a conversation but she also has a defamation lawsuit along with a character assassination. All those things add up. If this went to court. Kim would be looking at a couple years in jail. 

And Taylor would donate her money from the case as well. 

In a perfect world. Taylor would take them to court. But we ain't there yet. But she does have a solid case against them. 

So Kim K filmed a 25 minute video of Kanye on the phone to Taylor to not tell her about all the lyrics, ask her to promote his song, claim he made her famous, brag about himself, a man who jumped onstage to take a moment away from a 19 year old....

...Taylor defended herself, her accomplishments, sounds a tad uncomfortable with the whole situation at times, says she cant say yes to promotion....

....Kim then sat down, edited the phone call and its audio, and started a smear campaign against her, and encouraged people to do the same?

Let's call a spade a spade and an ******* an *******. Kim and Kanye sat down and decided they'd do anything for attention, they knew any controversy would benefit them particularly when the media saw Taylor as an easy target and started a smear campaign.

There's no two sides to this. Kim and Kanye are opportunistic scum, and you can clearly tell because while Taylor and her team are more focused on a health crisis, Kim K is more concerned about how she looks in papers.

Taylor wins.

I am not a fan of people saying their comeback and then saying "this is the last I'm gonna say about it because this is so stupid lollolol"

So immature....basically manipulating wanting to have the last word as some sign of maturity....when really....if it was truly beneath her she should've just not responded to it at all.....

LAME. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block