Taylor Swift and Kim Kardashian's feud reignites following leaked phone call with Kanye West

Kim Kardashian comes for Taylor Swift following leaked phone call with Kanye West  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Leader

Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift still have bad blood.

The two pop culture titans are clashing once again after audio surfaced of Taylor and Kanye's infamous (secretly?) recorded phone call with one another. 

Read more about that here.

Things took a turn for the worse when Taylor put Kim and Kanye on blast saying she was telling the truth this whole time.

"Instead of answering those who are asking how I feel about the video footage that leaked, proving that I was telling the truth the whole time about that call (you know, the one that was illegally recorded, that somebody edited and manipulated in order to frame me and put me, my family, and fans through hell for 4 years)... SWIPE UP to see what really matters," Taylor wrote on Instagram.

She finished her statement with a call to action: "The World Health Organization and Feeding America are some of the organizations I've been donating to. If you have the ability to, please join me in donating during this crisis."

ET0zjtZWkAAbSWE?format=jpg&name=large

ET0zjtZXQAkoE2a?format=jpg&name=large

That's what prompted Kim to speak out. :letitburn:

Coronavirus works hard, but Kris Jenner works harder. :badthoughts:

taylor-kim.jpg

• Like 2

it's kinda getting ridiculous.

kanye milked the **** out of it. taylor made a whole era of it. LET IT GO.

it's interesting and ridiculous to watch a 42 year old man fighting with a 30 year old woman. STILL.

And some people have the audacity to say "its just Kanye being Kanye". One day he'll ****** someone, and his fans still will be like "its just Kanye being Kanye"

• Like 1

I will always side with Taylor. She is completely right to address the fact she has been through hell and yes she did go through hell. After the first tweets by Kim and Kanye, Taylor's account was being spammed with snake emoji's, the media was calling her fake, ... she literally went through hell. 

So when after all of this mess, evidence leaks that she has been in fact RIGHT AND WAS TELLING THE TRUTH, she has EVERY RIGHT to put EVERYONE who was against her to blame.

Eventually the truth comes out and it did and Taylor deserves ****ing apologies!!!!!! From Kanye, Kim, the media, AND ALL OF YOU who thought it was cool to judge her and call her a snake.

Taylor, girl, I will always support you and this proves you're the bigger person by putting a bad thing into a good one by ending your message for charity.

Kim and Kanye, go **** yourselves. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Taylor is my girl & no matter what way she approaches this feud- she can’t seem to win. If she defends herself/if she doesn’t. People love to hate on her & it’s gross.

K&K are wrong in this no matter how they try & spin it. Disliiiiiiiiike so much. Also, the fact that Kanye can never defend himself...

stay healthy everyone :)

• Like 5
2 hours ago, HauntedCircus said:

Well, she did receive a lot of (undeserved) hate because of it. It was everywhere. 

Through hell may not be the best time to use that phrase when people are actually going through hell with everything thats going on... girl u still sittin on millions 🙄 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Marcanthony said:

it's kinda getting ridiculous.

kanye milked the **** out of it. taylor made a whole era of it. LET IT GO.

it's interesting and ridiculous to watch a 42 year old man fighting with a 30 year old woman. STILL.

And some people have the audacity to say "its just Kanye being Kanye". One day he'll ****** someone, and his fans still will be like "its just Kanye being Kanye"

Okay ****** and this tswift comparison is extra af

• Like 1

I don’t like either of them much, but I really don’t like Kim. All this proves is Kim used Taylor in 2016 to get publicity which is really all she does. Thats pretty much her only talent :whatitellu:
I think Kim definitely tried to make Taylor look bad, and it cause a lot of hate for no reason. Its kind of gross how they keep going after Taylor when the only reason Kim and Kanye are even associated with her is because of the Kanye VMA moment :bedtime:

• Like 3

Taylor been said for three years she didn’t know the song would have the b word in it. Why are you all acting like this “full leak” is a revelation? Nothing changed, time revealed nothing.

Either u believe Taylor really took issue with the b word (which who cares it’s a Kanye West song how many songs use the b word including Britney get over it) or you think she milked the situation for oppression points and sympathy.

lol at u all acting like Kim got exposed. The sycophancy for Taylor Swift is just baffling to me. Her fans are very basic ppl.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block