Taylor Swift and Kim Kardashian's feud reignites following leaked phone call with Kanye West

Kim Kardashian comes for Taylor Swift following leaked phone call with Kanye West  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

Team Kimye.

Taylor and her team did act like there was never a call with Kanye. I'm not sure how her publicist re-releasing the initial unedited statement works in Taylor's favor. The statement said Kanye never called and asked for approval. That's what Kim continues to take issue with. I'm not sure how that conversation they had is not about approval. Taylor sounded perfectly okay with everything except for releasing the song on her Twitter, and the subsequent "*********" lyric. But then she made her whole Grammy's speech about someone taking credit for your fame and hard-work when Kanye told her there was going to be a line about making her famous (albeit without the word "*********). She definitely changed the tone of how the conversation was and wanted to have her own narrative. She's more cutthroat than either of them are as far as I'm concerned.

How hypocritical of her to also talk about going through hell when she had a whole #1 song and video filled with all of her friends that bashed Katy Perry. She sucks as a person.

Oh yea I forgot about that Grammy speech. The one where she indirectly takes jabs at “famous” and acts appalled about men taking credit for her success as if she never knew about the song. And ppl wonder why Kim released the clip. 

• Like 2

Not a fan of either, I can't stand Kanye but this tired issue is baffling to me. Taylor seriously get a grip. You have not been put through hell. For every hater there's a million people kissing her *** at all times and she never lost her fans, so really her perception on reality is completely skewed. Also, who cares about the word *****!? Such a pathetic world they live in where these are big issues. To quote Kourtney K, "Kim, there's people that are dying". I normally would probably side with Taylor but the fact that she brings this up AGAIN and coupled with a call for charity!!:tiffcackle: Completely out of touch with reality, and to prove it if she gets called out on this she spins it as "people always try to silence an outspoken woman". Done with her :byebitch:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block