Taylor Swift and Kim Kardashian's feud reignites following leaked phone call with Kanye West

Kim Kardashian comes for Taylor Swift following leaked phone call with Kanye West  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Taylor is just unbearable. 

"put me through hell? Girl are you insane wtf are you talking about?  

Kim is totally right. I hope Taylor can finally shut up once and for all. 

Taylor is a professional victim, that's how she made her staple and as long as she portrays that image, she's gonna be making that money.

• Haha 1

Lol, team Taylor just because she isn't Kim Kardashian. :trash: Taylor could ****** someone and I would still side with her just because I can't stand Kim and her unbearable family. :begone: Anyway... I love Taylor, but both sides are so freakin' immature. :donewithit: 

Taylor: "Look at me. I was right all along, but now I'm taking the high ground and acting morally superior."

Kim: "I totally don't care about this at all. That's why I'm posting 10 tweets. Literally... there's so many other more important things to worry about because everyone knows that people totally can't direct their attention towards multiple things at once."

Eyeroll... :rupaulslap:

• Like 2

Taylor loves nothing more than being indignant and feeling persecuted, lol this girl is running the music industry and has been a bigger recording artist than Kanye since before the VMA interruption so she can act like she's  "going through hell" all she wants, but she's just looking for a good excuse to show how much spite and vindictiveness she carries.

Over It Drinking GIF

6 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Taylor been said for three years she didn’t know the song would have the b word in it. Why are you all acting like this “full leak” is a revelation? Nothing changed, time revealed nothing.

Either u believe Taylor really took issue with the b word (which who cares it’s a Kanye West song how many songs use the b word including Britney get over it) or you think she milked the situation for oppression points and sympathy.

lol at u all acting like Kim got exposed. The sycophancy for Taylor Swift is just baffling to me. Her fans are very basic ppl.

My thoughts exactly! I don’t understand why this is blowing up now when it literally reveals nothing compared to when the call was initially released.

I think people are forgetting that her publicist’s statement was not released until AFTER the public began criticizing this song and how it references Taylor. I believe the statement also wasn’t made until the phone call was released (please correct me if I’m wrong on this). The context of the song did not change from the time he read the lyrics to her to the time it was released. The only thing that DID CHANGE was that he added the word “*****”. My opinion is that Taylor knew she gave the okay for the song but once there was public backlash, she capitalized on it and put herself into this victim mentality and the ONLY way she could twist the narrative was to say that the word “*****” was not approved by her....which is wild because that is definitely not the most degrading part in this song. How are people falling for this ?!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block