Lady Gaga delays "Chromatica"

Well she has been doing press interviews via home on skype, etc.

Babylon is expected to drop this Friday. 

And the tracklist leaked. 

The only thing that might get delayed is The physical product. But in a streaming culture. That's a dead product..

We're even trying to get interscope to issue the 19 track deluxe on digital and streaming platforms considering its understandable that The CDs aren't being manufactured and even sellers like Amazon are saying. It's basically unnecessary right now in this climate. 

As for the pictures isn't that what an official calendar of your favourite artist is for..

12 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

No. We tagged interscope and gaga. 

Here's to hoping. I mean weeknd issued his new album in a deluxe and there was no pre order or anything mentioned. 

I'm just a fan. 

Omg I thought you're Team Gaga I had a mini heart attack! I got excited! ❤

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Needleney said:

if i was gaga i would release the album anyways and tell the world 'she doest care about sales' and just want 'bring the world together and keep people connected' with this new album during this hard time.

Its a great marketing strategy tho.:bieber: She doesn't even have to travel and tour/work for it.

Yeah but will she? Her team loves money too but manages her career better than Britney’s.

• Love 1

I'm Ok with her releasing Chromatica on April 10th as long as she gives us another single before the whole album. Stupid Love didn't keep the momentum and it wasn't even talked about as much as previous lead singles (don't know about Perfect Illusion I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by moodman

As for the Dua competition thing, I dont think it'll be a problem. Gaga would do well regardless. 

• Like 1

So, uhh... I was just browsing Twitter and noticed that one of my mutuals shared a link to a song called "Kindness Punks"... I looked for it on Spotify and found what looks like a full album. I listened to, like, 2 seconds of a few songs and it sounds like legitimate, finished songs. So, like, I think the album leaked? :hideous: Does anyone know how to report Spotify podcasts? :hideous:

4 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

So, uhh... I was just browsing Twitter and noticed that one of my mutuals shared a link to a song called "Kindness Punks"... I looked for it on Spotify and found what looks like a full album. I listened to, like, 2 seconds of a few songs and it sounds like legitimate, finished songs. So, like, I think the album leaked? :hideous: Does anyone know how to report Spotify podcasts? :hideous:

Most are demos from years ago

21 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I don't think she should delay. 

The Weeknd just released his new album, After Hours, and it's expected to hit 400K in sales in its first week. People are still listening to music despite what's going on. 

The world needs some sense of normalcy right now. Gaga's music brings people together. I hope there isn't a change of plans.

I don’t get why she’d delay it. Everyone is stuck at home bored, it’s a great time to release music. 

• Like 1

Sorry but this is BS and she's full of it. The only reason delayed is because of money and sales, which by the way she has plenty of money forever. But to put it under the guise of being kind? C'mon, there's no better time than to get people/your fans to focus ONLY on the music when everyone is quarantined and thirsting for something to make them happy and dance. This is a wasted opportunity. She's just greedy and I said what I said :byebitch:

• Like 3

From a human standpoint, it kinda sucks, because consumption is heavy right now due to everything being shut down. Her music could be helpful to people during this time.

From a business/strategic standpoint, it makes sense. She wouldn't be able to do promo, tour, music videos, etc. for it the way she normally would. As this is supposed to be her 'comeback era' for pop music, the virus would derail all the things she would normally do for a pop era.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Sorry but this is BS and she's full of it. The only reason delayed is because of money and sales, which by the way she has plenty of money forever. But to put it under the guise of being kind? C'mon, there's no better time than to get people/your fans to focus ONLY on the music when everyone is quarantined and thirsting for something to make them happy and dance. This is a wasted opportunity. She's just greedy and I said what I said :byebitch:

I agree - super annoying and hypocritical how certain celebs preach about sharing everything but still so stingy when it comes to THEIR money.  It's like, "do as I say and not as I do".  And then, if you call them out on their shiznit then it's how you are being unkind.  Lol

11 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I agree - super annoying and hypocritical how certain celebs preach about sharing everything but still so stingy when it comes to THEIR money.  It's like, "do as I say and not as I do".  And then, if you call them out on their shiznit then it's how you are being unkind.  Lol

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block