Lady Gaga delays "Chromatica"

Lady Gaga's new album Chromatica was scheduled to drop April 10 (that is, if it doesn't leak weeks ahead of schedule like Dua Lipa's did). 

However, she just confirmed now is not the time for the album to debut.

Gaga wrote fans a note explaining.

"I've made the incredibly tough decision to post the release Chromatica," she said. I will announce a new 2020 release date soon."

Read the full message below:

Thoughts? 

lady-gaga-delay.jpg

Hi!

I changed the thread title. I just corrected the album title from 'Chromotica' to 'Chromatica'.

Thanks for the tip @PokemonSpears TEEHEE ❤

Roxxy 💋

• Like 1

I think she should. Because by next week, Dua Lipa is gonna surge and probably one or two more weeks after that, people are still gonna be hung up on Future Nostalgia. I don't think it's good to have competition and split the general public's attention. So I think she should wait it out a little. :mattafact:

• Like 1
  • Leader
12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I think she should. Because by next week, Dua Lipa is gonna surge and probably one or two more weeks after that, people are still gonna be hung up on Future Nostalgia. I don't think it's good to have competition and split the general public's attention. So I think she should wait it out a little. :mattafact:

I'm not convinced Future Nostalgia is gonna last that long in the Top 5 on the Billboard 200 to threaten Gaga's #1 :mattafact:

I just need new Gaga :wontcry:

• Like 5
On 3/22/2020 at 12:11 PM, puppylo16 said:

I think it’s also because she won’t be able to do promo since that requires traveling

if i was gaga i would release the album anyways and tell the world 'she doest care about sales' and just want 'bring the world together and keep people connected' with this new album during this hard time.

Its a great marketing strategy tho.:bieber: She doesn't even have to travel and tour/work for it.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I'm not convinced Future Nostalgia is gonna last that long in the Top 5 on the Billboard 200 to threaten Gaga's #1

Well yeah tea. But I don't mean the charts though. Like, I know some people will still go hard for GaGa even after Future Nostalgia, I know I would. But what I'm saying is she won't get, like, the full potential of what Chromatica could do in terms of sales and impact if she doesn't have the 100% attention of the gays / pop music fans who might still be talking about and hung up on Future Nostalgia because let's face it, some of her fans and pop music fans in general have moved on from her and are currently obsessed with Dua Lipa. She is definitely competition for GaGa. :mattafact:

• Like 1
  • Leader
11 minutes ago, Needleney said:

if i was gaga i would release the album anyways and tell the world 'she doest care about sales' and just want 'bring the world together and keep people connected' with this new album during this hard time.

Its a great marketing strategy tho.:bieber: She doesn't even have to travel and tour/work for it.

:wigsnatched:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block