Stalker Arrested Outside Britney’s Home

I have many thoughts.

“I pray you can still have babies. If so, please save your eggs for me,” one post said. :hideous:

John Michael Malone, 53, of Queens, N.Y. was arrested Feb. 13 by Ventura County sheriff’s deputies on suspicion of trespassing because he was not allowed inside the gated community, police records show.

Malone was released five days later and has not officially been charged with a crime.

Sgt. Marta Bugarin said Malone entered White Stallion Estates sometime before 1:30 p.m. Feb. 13 and made his way to Spears’ front entrance where her security team intercepted him and called police.

“Her security team said this guy is known to them,” Bugarin told the Acorn.

Posts on Malone’s Facebook page reveal an obsession with the multi-platinum selling artist and mother of two, who is 15 years his junior. He repeatedly refers to himself as Spears’ husband and the stepfather to her children. On Feb. 5, Malone posted that he prayed Spears was “single, available” at her White Stallion address.

In multiple messages posted Feb. 7, Malone indicated he was looking for Spears in Thousand Oaks, where he waited to “meet” her at multiple locations throughout the Conejo Valley, including Calvary Community Church, Gold’s Gym and the Coffee Bean in The Oaks mall.

Malone’s Facebook posts indicate he also visited the singer’s home state of Louisiana in January in an attempt to make contact. Posts dating back to October 2019 state he planned to move to California to marry the pop star.

“I pray you can still have babies. If so, please save your eggs for me,” one post said.

Other posts contained ominous threats. Malone, who lives in the Rockaway Park neighborhood of Queens, claimed in August that an angel of God had told him, “Britney’s time is up.”

Stalkers are nothing new for the “Toxic” singer. Headlines dating back two decades indicate the pop star has been targeted by a series of obsessed fans since she achieved stardom in the late ’90s and early 2000s. Malone’s arrest last month shows that the gates and seclusion of Spears’ Conejo Valley manor aren’t enough to deter her most fanatic admirers.

Source

britney-spears-stalker.jpg

• Like 2

I wonder why they released him without charging him with a crime. 

And this happened before Valentine’s Day but it’s just now being reported. 

It’s almost as if they’re setting the stage in case something were to happen to her. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I wonder why they released him without charging him with a crime. 

And this happened before Valentine’s Day but it’s just now being reported. 

It’s almost as if they’re setting the stage in case something were to happen to her. 

That's exactly what I thought. Soooooo much has been happening this past week that its like her team is trying to use it in their favor for April 30th.

• Like 1

HOLY **** I KNOW WHO HE IS!!!! And he's from my hometown of Queens!! 

This guy is also on the fake Lynn Spears fb acct constantly writing how he's Britney's husband and thst he will make her life better. 

**** man. First Queens is responsible for that knee blow out during her Outrageous video, now this. Ya'll must hate me now haha. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

such a creep and crazy. to save eggs for him-god that is so like ouch:joanne:.

i remember Britney had a nervous breakdown then person came onstage at the womanizer and this man was near her property. and no1 even charged them. ppl like that r no fans they just sick and need to be treated.