Stalker Arrested Outside Britney’s Home

6 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

HOLY **** I KNOW WHO HE IS!!!! And he's from my hometown of Queens!! 

This guy is also on the fake Lynn Spears fb acct constantly writing how he's Britney's husband and thst he will make her life better. 

**** man. First Queens is responsible for that knee blow out during her Outrageous video, now this. Ya'll must hate me now haha. 

No way!  Hide your kids, hide your wife. :ohcrap:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

No way!  Hide your kids, hide your wife. :ohcrap:

I kid you not!! I remember when there was a topic here about the fake Lynn account. I was curious and checked it out and omg, every single post was commented by him saying how he's her husband and that he's waiting for her, and that he can make her happy. It wasn't even 1 comment.... He did like 5, 6, 7 even 8 comments on the same post. It was effing creepy!! 

And his fb account is everything Britney. I am hoping she got a restraining order on him. Cuz he looks dangerous but possibly have a mental issue cuz of the way he posts. It makes sense but at the same time it's written nonsensical. 

14 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I kid you not!! I remember when there was a topic here about the fake Lynn account. I was curious and checked it out and omg, every single post was commented by him saying how he's her husband and that he's waiting for her, and that he can make her happy. It wasn't even 1 comment.... He did like 5, 6, 7 even 8 comments on the same post. It was effing creepy!! 

And his fb account is everything Britney. I am hoping she got a restraining order on him. Cuz he looks dangerous but possibly have a mental issue cuz of the way he posts. It makes sense but at the same time it's written nonsensical. 

Omg I posted that thread about the fake Lynne account. He’s very unhinged and should have been charged with trespassing at the very least. 

I have a feeling we haven’t heard the last of him. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

So wired!!! Why they help Britney with all of the stalkers in her life, which is right! Like the Asian businessman or the guy who broke into Serenity and take pictures of her rooms, but no one has helped her with Lou! Don´t get it! Britney back then told her lawyer that she was stalked by this woman. And he doesn't help her. He should put a temporary restraining order and set a criminal complaint against Lou because of stalking and harassment. Why this never happened? Instead, the woman were given permission to control Britney´s whole life and to capture her family.:watrusayin:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

So wired!!! Why they help Britney with all of the stalkers in her life, which is right! Like the Asian businessman or the guy who broke into Serenity and take pictures of her rooms, but no one has helped her with Lou! Don´t get it! Britney back then told her lawyer that she was stalked by this woman. And he doesn't help her. He should put a temporary restraining order and set a criminal complaint against Lou because of stalking and harassment. Why this never happened? Instead, the woman were given permission to control Britney´s whole life and to capture her family.:watrusayin:

I guess cuz Lou has ammo and can say she's not stalking her, she's merely trying to reach out and make her a potential client. 

Between this John dude and Lou, if you were totally unaware of Britney's situation, you'd side with Lou cuz she is a professional person who does have big names for client whereas this guy from Queens is a nobody. 

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Omg I remember reading them and laughing too lol

36 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica said:

Ew, this guy is on another level. Coming from NY to T.O. for what? I get nervous driving by her house with my Free Britney bumper sticker tho tbh.

:umsaywhat:

For real lol. My bro lived like 45 mins from Thousand Oaks and before visiting him the first time, I Googled some places to hike. Sure enough, Paradise Falls was one of them. That's the place she's always at when she's hiking. I had no idea till like weeks after I came back from the trip that that was the place . I felt like a stalker just from that lol. Imagine full blown flying to LA and telling everyone on the plane ur going to meet ur "wife" Britney Spears. God I feel bad for whoever sat next to him. 

"If so, please save your eggs for me"? Stefan Molyneux, is that you? :miley:

For those of you who don't know him, here's a little sample of some of the things he posts on his Twitter. 🤢🤮

Anyway, I really don't understand how people can be this creepy and invade someone's privacy like that. At least he's been dealt with now. Ugh. :gum: