Britney posts video of her foot BREAKING while dancing

Jordan Miller

I wasn’t saying my theories were gospel. I just didn’t feel the need to clarify the fact I was merely hypothesizing every time I left a comment.

I said I was unsure in the thread already and didn’t want to make my posts overly long like you do bc then it makes it harder to really respond to all the ideas.

And I know I said I was paranoid AT TIMES. Don’t worry, doll, I’ve kept tabs on everything that has been said thus far. YOU were the one being condescending laughing at others ideas and telling them NO. You started the negativity darlin. I never said I know everything, you assumed that bc you’re looking for a fight. I was looking for a conversation which is why I asked you questions about your POV instead of just insulting you. This is an open thread. U can read what I’ve written. I never said Britney 100% faked her foot injury

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The paranoia and consipracy theories are insane.

She's in an unjust conservatorship that's true and she wants out, but she's not an actual slave you guys, I really don't think she's being held at gunpoint to make a video. 

She legit just broke her foot dancing, it happens, no she's not faking it.

She doesn't really want to be involved with the zone, her broken foot was the perfect excuse (that came in late, but it's an excuse none the less) to get out of doing anything for it.

She is obviously VERY bored, and she gets to go on supervised vacations to Hawai so she can get out of the house.

Lou controls her instagram, but Britney keeps making videos and photo's that Lou can use, so there is some sort of involvement. If Britney wasn't in any way behind her instagram, than why would she be making these random videos ?

1 minute ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Euhm okay why does her top change a split second before she breaks her foot ?:huh:

Did she not want to show her dancing in the white top so she replaced the first part of the video with a video of her dancing in the yellow top? Why go editing and putting together videos just to show you broke your foot ? :ohdear:

My instincts say she’s faking the fall in the clip with the white top. I’m basing that primarily on how they chose to present the clip and the fact the “crack” sounds bizarrely enhanced and loud.

but lemme play devils advocate so roxxxy can’t throw stones at me... Britney does record videos of herself doing turns in her yard and stuff presumably without music playing. But it just seemed weird to me to use an extended clip with loud music which cuts to an ending of silence and a CRACKKK on a completely different day of filming.

but that could just be Britney/her team’s bad editing skills/taste.

but then u wonder why she didn’t scream when she hurt herself. But it is plausible adrenaline set in and she didn’t feel it right away. And maybe the clip is so short because a second later she’s started whaling and it might have been too disturbing to post on IG. But if you’re worried about sparing the public of the gory details, then why share the video in any capacity?

its also possible she didn’t like her dancing  clips in the white top like others have suggested :well: but how could she like the dancing she used instead? :orangu:

9 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

The paranoia and consipracy theories are insane.

She's in an unjust conservatorship that's true and she wants out, but she's not an actual slave you guys, I really don't think she's being held at gunpoint to make a video. 

She legit just broke her foot dancing, it happens, no she's not faking it.

She doesn't really want to be involved with the zone, her broken foot was the perfect excuse (that came in late, but it's an excuse none the less) to get out of doing anything for it.

She is obviously VERY bored, and she gets to go on supervised vacations to Hawai so she can get out of the house.

Lou controls her instagram, but Britney keeps making videos and photo's that Lou can use, so there is some sort of involvement. If Britney wasn't in any way behind her instagram, than why would she be making these random videos ?

I don’t think anyone is saying she’s being held at gunpoint. It’s way more nuanced than that. They’re dangling her kids in front of her. So she has to play by their rules to an extent, but she’s also obviously done bein their cash cow so she’s refusing to work. They can only talk her into doing IG video rn. We’ve clearly seen them have Britney lie in the past and say everything is totally fine on her IG.

I mean let’s be real, it’s wayyyy more dubious to lie about your dad almost dying to get out of something vs living about a foot injury to get out of something. That’s INSANE! Such bad juju for her family bc of that. I would never use my family as a scapegoat.

like do you guys forget that they did that? So once again plz stop acting like you know ANYTHING 100% bc none of us do including the parties involved 

Okay I know the hate is coming but she did not break her foot. Or if she did I don't believe this video is it. I'm usually not too crazy about the conspiracy theories in here but her and her team have lied so much to us it's honestly their own fault for whatever chaos that surrounds her. We're supposed to believe whatever narrative Team Britney puts out? HAHAHA

Another user mentioned, don't forget they literally lied about canceling a show bc her dad almost died and that Britney went to be with him...I'm pretty sure she hasn't seen him except in court. They lie lie lie and then lie some more and spin it to make fans feel guilty if they question the validity/sanity of anything surrounding Britney. 

Nothing makes sense in her posts/timelines don't add up. I don't know if they're creating a distraction for something or a future excuse of why she can't perform but something is up. Her videos are more concerning than ever and save your comments about how she looks cute or it's normal to dance around like that blah blah...I call it like it is and she is not well. She is not happy. This is not a healthy person (and no I don't need to be a doctor to see that). Even more bizarre and shady that Sam always comments on her pics knowing that she's not really on vacation or that the timelines don't add up. He is definitely on the payroll. 

Also very sad that her sister posts the whole family together going to church and Britney nowhere in site ( I know they could've hidden her in the pic but we all know she's not there). It's just plain sad and seems like Britney really has no one real in her life. I'm sad :( 

That video is ridiculous. That's set up and it just makes me so worried about our girl. 

She first of all looks like she just did 25 lines of coke. The obvious over the top speed and erratic nature is to give the illusion that she was going so hard it made her foot break. 

No, if she hadn't danced in 6 months then she had no desire to do so. She would not video her first dance in 6 months and dance like she is being electrocuted. 

I haven't posted on this subject for a while because frankly it's too weird but THIS video is staged and whether she is being forced to or it was her idea to have an excuse for ITZ I don't know. 

How ridiculous and the obvious "LOOK THIS IS WHEN I BROKE MY FOOT, EVIDENCE YALL" caption. No.

Where does this all end?

21 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

That video is ridiculous. That's set up and it just makes me so worried about our girl. 

She first of all looks like she just did 25 lines of coke. The obvious over the top speed and erratic nature is to give the illusion that she was going so hard it made her foot break. 

No, if she hadn't danced in 6 months then she had no desire to do so. She would not video her first dance in 6 months and dance like she is being electrocuted. 

I haven't posted on this subject for a while because frankly it's too weird but THIS video is staged and whether she is being forced to or it was her idea to have an excuse for ITZ I don't know. 

How ridiculous and the obvious "LOOK THIS IS WHEN I BROKE MY FOOT, EVIDENCE YALL" caption. No.

Where does this all end?

You're so spot on here. Everything you said 100%...they are pushing this narrative so hard. You're explanation makes sense as to why the outfits might've changed at the point of "breakage".:mj:

55 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Okay I know the hate is coming but she did not break her foot. Or if she did I don't believe this video is it. I'm usually not too crazy about the conspiracy theories in here but her and her team have lied so much to us it's honestly their own fault for whatever chaos that surrounds her. We're supposed to believe whatever narrative Team Britney puts out? HAHAHA

Another user mentioned, don't forget they literally lied about canceling a show bc her dad almost died and that Britney went to be with him...I'm pretty sure she hasn't seen him except in court. They lie lie lie and then lie some more and spin it to make fans feel guilty if they question the validity/sanity of anything surrounding Britney. 

Nothing makes sense in her posts/timelines don't add up. I don't know if they're creating a distraction for something or a future excuse of why she can't perform but something is up. Her videos are more concerning than ever and save your comments about how she looks cute or it's normal to dance around like that blah blah...I call it like it is and she is not well. She is not happy. This is not a healthy person (and no I don't need to be a doctor to see that). Even more bizarre and shady that Sam always comments on her pics knowing that she's not really on vacation or that the timelines don't add up. He is definitely on the payroll. 

Also very sad that her sister posts the whole family together going to church and Britney nowhere in site ( I know they could've hidden her in the pic but we all know she's not there). It's just plain sad and seems like Britney really has no one real in her life. I'm sad :( 

Don’t worry about the hate, love :sendinglove:

this is deja vu. It’s just like a year ago when team conservatorship lied about her dad being sick and posted on her IG that SHE wanted to go to a mental health facility for “me time”.

We now know that was a lie bc she didn’t spend any time with her dad and Jamie was not dying as Lou posted on Britney’s  IG, could be/kinda likely/my conspiracy/allegedly.

A lot of ppl on exhale were devastated for her, but some of us immediately knew something wasn’t right bc she doesn’t have the kind of relationship with him that the post made it seem. Team spears and the media have since seemingly abandoned/forgotten her dads brush w death but luckily the internet is forever.

in tough times like this , remember those fans that laughed at and criticized those who said the residency cancellation was a scam. They’ve been saying no every time we speak from the heart, but it’s just bc they can’t accept the weight of the conversation yet. Their postponing processing the truth just like the LA court system is rn.

but don’t worry Britneys team is screwed if there’s actually any real justice in LA, but it’s a crooked town I live here. I feel like justice will somewhat prevail unless the powers that be/team conservatorship get TOO crazy with their tactics :/ I think Lou is just biding her time so she can drain as much money from Britney as possible. 

1 hour ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Also u raise an excellent point about Sam. He’s 99.9% a shill for team conservatorship. He posts fraudulent lame comments supporting the narrative on every Britney post. A real man stands up for his girl. Period. He’s very fake.

But it could be he’s a shill that fell for Britney or always admired her growing up and accepted the role to be her boyfriend to make her life better bc he truly loves her. Maybe he thinks he can save her and that’s why he comes off ingenuous. 

i hate to be pessimistic but my gut tells me he’s in it for himself. I’m sure he likes or even loves Britney bc I mean who wouldn’t at least on some level she’s so sweet genuine funny. But I think he’s only on this train to get famous and he’s playing the role of the “good guy” when he’s really a f-boy. I don’t think he’s smart enough to be there planning anything elaborate tho which is probs why Britney’s team have allowed him to stick around so long. 

• Content Curators

u guys actually believe that brinny faked going to the hospital and her breaking her foot 

today really shows me just how delusional yall are

:tifflmao:

like that is stupidity at its finest 

how are some of u guys so stupid that u cant see that brinny filmed multiple vids of her dancing and edited them together

also how are yall so confused about the maui thing

its clear the studio she was in was in hawaii 

she probs filmed all those vids before she broke her foot

15 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

ya i was gonna say it was actually too quick to see her real reaction. when i broke my arm i remember just being like o ok it shouldnt bend that way haha and then the pain hit

Ok! That makes sense honestly. But she fell on it so don’t u think her brain already knew she was injured? I feel like I would have immediately made a sound just at the fact my body was falling to the ground. But then again I can imagine holding it in for a few seconds then crying. 

Dont u think it’s weird/convenient that the clip is so short so we can’t properly judge the situation? Considering all the other stuff we know they’re trying to hide...

• Content Curators
11 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I need to look back at the videos to see how legit the "hospital room/triage area" looks. I don't think a hospital would be OK with giving up a room for a publicity stunt in exchange for money. Just seems too risky for them to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's done warehouse type of place (or some studio) and they just dressed her up and put a fake cast on her leg. 

i- 

brinny on her fake exhell account is probs having a blast reading all these comments

brinny rn: :watrusayin:

no wonder she hates us

Archived