Britney posts video of her foot BREAKING while dancing

Jordan Miller

You guys are really annoying. Not everything is a conspiracy. How would this be staged? WHY would this be staged? Wtf do y’all think happened? Jamie shook her so violently her foot broke? Lou was pissed she didn’t go to the zone so she broke her foot?

cmon y’all. Our girl is in Hawaii. The conservatorship doesn’t have power there. The posts she’s posting feel very Britney. She’s obviously been taking meds so she looks more sedated. And no, I don’t think she’s as private as y’all like to believe. She’s shown she likes to post about her life. She felt like she wanted to show you how she broke her foot.

Get a f**king grip, people.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

People are really trying to drag skeptical fans when the last year has literally been lie after lie when it comes to Britney Spears. Sit the **** down. Her team are ramming this "broken leg" in the public and fans faces for a reason. :liar:

Please tell me WHAT is the reason. Her team covering up HOSPITALIZING HER AGAINST HER WILL is NOT that same as Britney breaking her foot. Britney isn’t even doing anything right now? Sis hasn’t even shown up to The Zone. This is *not* that deep, y’all. It’s **** like this that really discredits the #FreeBritney movement. Britney will f**king raise her left hand instead of her right and y’all will claim it’s a sign that she’s begging for freedom

Just by seeing her "Dancing" you can tell she's not doing good at all, No rhythm no flow no sensuality no Nothing. Like, who is this Chick ? Don't get me wrong, I love this human being like I knew her personaly, it's like everytime I see a post "of hers", I feel sorry for her, and I'm a total stranger. I don't want to jugde her inner circle, but what did u do to her ? Where is the girl that had a legendary laugh ? that laugh that relaxes people.  The girl I instantly fell in love with from the moment I saw her in that school girl uniform ? I don't want ANY new music, ANY tours, I just want to see a future post from her and smile, that's all. Britney I love you sweety, and I pray for you. I just need you guys to all pray for her so that we create enough energy to reach her and make a change, no campaign or critisism or investigations will save her. You once said it Brit, go to the light honey.

You know what i'm waiting for ? i'm waiting for the year Jayden will turn 18, because then she will be able to FIGHT for her freedom without fearing to lose her kids. 

People love you Brit, and that's a sign that God loves you. And in this case, she'll do just fine, I have no doubt.

Sending you baby girl A MASSIVE positive energy from Morocco. I love your soul. God bless you.

5KPm.gif

17 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

Just by seeing her "Dancing" you can tell she's not doing good at all, No rhythm no flow no sensuality no Nothing. Like, who is this Chick ? Don't get me wrong, I love this human being like I knew her personaly, it's like everytime I see a post "of hers", I feel sorry for her, and I'm a total stranger. I don't want to jugde her inner circle, but what did u do to her ? Where is the girl that had a legendary laugh ? that laugh that relaxes people.  The girl I instantly fell in love with from the moment I saw her in that school girl uniform ? I don't want ANY new music, ANY tours, I just want to see a future post from her and smile, that's all. Britney I love you sweety, and I pray for you. I just need you guys to all pray for her so that we create enough energy to reach her and make a change, no campaign or critisism or investigations will save her. You once said it Brit, go to the light honey.

You know what i'm waiting for ? i'm waiting for the year Jayden will turn 18, because then she will be able to FIGHT for her freedom without fearing to lose her kids. 

People love you Brit, and that's a sign that God loves you. And in this case, she'll do just fine, I have no doubt.

Sending you baby girl A MASSIVE positive energy from Morocco. I love your soul. God bless you.

5KPm.gif

Girl, don’t act like this entire fan base hasn’t been dragging her since 2007 for her “sluggish” dancing. She may not be doing more than spinning here, but she has more energy here than she did the entire POM Tour.

yall REALLY get on my nerves.

6 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Girl, don’t act like this entire fan base hasn’t been dragging her since 2007 for her “sluggish” dancing. She may not be doing more than spinning here, but she has more energy here than she did the entire POM Tour.

yall REALLY get on my nerves.

Okey. 

1. you should calm down.

2. Lots of energy doesn't necessary means Good Dancing

3. Relax your nerves and go somewhere else, Girl. 

My comment was 100% sincere and thoughtful towards Britney, I don't even see why you replied to it like that. Don't come at me. 

music video GIF

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

You guys are really annoying. Not everything is a conspiracy. How would this be staged? WHY would this be staged? Wtf do y’all think happened? Jamie shook her so violently her foot broke? Lou was pissed she didn’t go to the zone so she broke her foot?

cmon y’all. Our girl is in Hawaii. The conservatorship doesn’t have power there. The posts she’s posting feel very Britney. She’s obviously been taking meds so she looks more sedated. And no, I don’t think she’s as private as y’all like to believe. She’s shown she likes to post about her life. She felt like she wanted to show you how she broke her foot.

Get a f**king grip, people.

Who said anything about Britney wanting to be private? No one was talking about that... we know she likes sharing parts of her life with the word thru Instagram. But there’s a literal decade of proof that she’s not the only one controlling her social media. 

You're being annoying annoying telling fans to get a grip. How about get off ur high horse?

no one thinks Jamie hurt her. They don’t even have face to face contact presumably. We think she MIGHT HAVE willingly faked the injury so she could get out of the duties of being “Britney Spears.”

you wanna being up her track record of sharing her life honestly, how about that residency cancellation? How real was that? 

20 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Does anyone else think that snap is a little TOO loud? I don't wanna sound crazy, but.... I mean, Lou WOULD do something like edit the video to make it seem like this injury is that bad. 

Even my friend, who's a dancer AND broke her foot the same way (the fifth metatarsal aka pinky toe) said it's very sketchy because the snap overpowers the volume of the loud music playing in the background. 

I agree as well...

Please tell me WHAT is the reason. Her team covering up HOSPITALIZING HER AGAINST HER WILL is NOT that same as Britney breaking her foot. Britney isn’t even doing anything right now? Sis hasn’t even shown up to The Zone. This is *not* that deep, y’all. It’s **** like this that really discredits the #FreeBritney movement. Britney will f**king raise her left hand instead of her right and y’all will claim it’s a sign that she’s begging for freedom

Exactly she hasn’t shown up to the zone yet. As in they needed a legit sounding excuse for her not attending.

People already knew the “experience” was a money grab from the jump. It’s a way to fund the conservatorship/her enslavement.

Fans are protesting it the house. Literally 90% of comments on twitter are supporting free Britney. “no real fan would go to the zone”.

if Britney doesn’t go that not only raises questions about free Britney but it also destroys any of their investment’s.  potential. I work at the Grove which is the mall directly across from the zone. Next to NO ONE is going. They have to be losing hella money. They’re desperate now.

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

:byebitch:

Okay what if she was recording dance videos one day and in fact did hurt her ankle? Maybe it wasnt a serious injury hence her reaction in the clip is mild.

but then her team decided to use the clip like she seriously injured her foot for the ITZ absence excuse. Or at least they could have exaggerated her injury.

It’s hard to say bc we don’t know for sure when the supposed fall was exactly. How much time has she allegedly had to heal?

2 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

Exactly she hasn’t shown up to the zone yet. As in they needed a legit sounding excuse for her not attending.

People already knew the “experience” was a money grab from the jump. It’s a way to fund the conservatorship/her enslavement.

Fans are protesting it the house. Literally 90% of comments on twitter are supporting free Britney. “no real fan would go to the zone”.

if Britney doesn’t go that not only raises questions about free Britney but it also destroys any of their investment’s.  potential. I work at the Grove which is the mall directly across from the zone. Next to NO ONE is going. They have to be losing hella money. They’re desperate now.

I mean yeah its clear as day The Zone is a cash grab. The same can be said about the vinyls. I didn’t view the letters video as a method of advertising, but that does make sense. They can only push the influencer posts so often.

I see what you mean as the broken foot story being used to make up for why she hasn’t attended The Zone, but that’s just so outlandish (then again, they said her dad was dying to get her out of Domination). My biggest issue is just how Twitter users and some people on her using this information as  definitive evidence as to why she hasn’t attended The Zone. Let’s face it: we don’t know why she hasn’t gone. For all we know, Britney could think it’s a sweet tribute like Fe did. I’ve talked to someone who works there and they said she “should” come in April. So we’ll see then?

I mean yeah its clear as day The Zone is a cash grab. The same can be said about the vinyls. I didn’t view the letters video as a method of advertising, but that does make sense. They can only push the influencer posts so often.

I see what you mean as the broken foot story being used to make up for why she hasn’t attended The Zone, but that’s just so outlandish (then again, they said her dad was dying to get her out of Domination). My biggest issue is just how Twitter users and some people on her using this information as  definitive evidence as to why she hasn’t attended The Zone. Let’s face it: we don’t know why she hasn’t gone. For all we know, Britney could think it’s a sweet tribute like Fe did. I’ve talked to someone who works there and they said she “should” come in April. So we’ll see then?

Oh really!? I believe the employees there were told that but we’ll have to wait and see 

19 minutes ago, SuperRhaj said:

Contemplating if that's still a good thing

:otears:

Atleast, even if she retires (which I still don't know if i'm okay with that or not, either way retire or not, i'm fine with any), we can still be proud that the industry holds her in such high regard - as they should, permanently:bcutelaugh:

I don't know why the word permanently is so funny to me. :haha:

Archived