Britney posts video of her foot BREAKING while dancing

Jordan Miller

36 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

@Britneyarmy8 I agree with you that she just broke her foot, there's no lie or whatever, she just broke it and it happened to come in handy as an excuse to why she wouldn't show up at the zone.

But I also agree with @PrettyGorl that there's no reason to be mean to fans who are sorta losing it and are starting to doubt every possible thing that's being posted on her IG because it's totally understandable with all the lies and **** that has happened the past years.

Okay I appreciate the comments, but we’re not “losing it”. Her lying about her foot is still a totally possible thing bc at face value the video LOOKS fake and sketchy. We’re not just speculating based on hunches. 

We might be wrong, but that doesn’t make us crazy or lost. We’re still perfectly ourselves, just brainstorming honestly. I’m  not afraid of ideas personally. If they’re wrong prove them wrong with evidence and logic not insulting words.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

but in all seriousness i dont believe in brinnys team but im not gonna pretend that brinny faked going to the hospital lol

but if thats the case then this just has to be another gypsy rose case

Okay fair enough ur not as one sided as I thought but remember they faked Britney going to the hospital as if it was of her own free will. I know we like to think of anything medical related as totally pure/off limits to lie about. But they already crossed that line with Jamie.

12 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

People ripped me to shreds in here bc I called the lie and everyone is like "how dare you her dad is sick"!

Honestly, if you've followed her closely for 20 years...it's not hard to spot the many many manyyyyy lies.

I’m always here for you♥️

I feel like you just made an important distinction. I think it is us long time fans who are in our 20s and 30s that call the truth way before it’s popular opinion. Most of the time.

not only do we have the life experience but we’ve literally grown up like we’ve known her most of our lives. We’ve been students of Britney. We don’t know everything but we surely know a lot. Granted of course there are plenty of blind adult sycophants like cappycorn, but those ppl will always exist.

theres nothing wrong with asking questions. The only people who shoot u down for thinking outside the box are either ignorant, scared, or have something to hide. Or all of the above in Lou’s case.:shadelaugh:

17 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

So what I understand from this video is the yellow top one is current timeline. So she finally recovered it and dancing. But white top one when she broke her foot. She looks so energetic. But not in a good way. I think her medications doing this to her. 

Okay I’m opening my mind more to her actually being hurt after I watched the video. I guess the fall could have been months ago and shes healed now. But based on the public candids we saw of her looking SAD AF last week with the boot on still it looked like she had a lot more healing to do. But between last week yesterday she totally healed and is dancing on it?

could be but just doesn’t feel likely to me. We’ll have to keep our eyes peeled per usual

9 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Okay now this is too much. Girl, no. :bcutelaugh: It might be true that she broke her foot but it doesnt mean these posts are actually happening in real time. The timeline is messed up because Lou is a shady gal. And Britney doesn't have control over her Instagram. Clearly.

That I agree with, but my explanation is only towards people saying this is staged cause she is wearing 2 different shirts. She might just wanna show us how she broke her foot. This is the only thing I dont believe there is a conspiracy behind it haha. But yes it's odd that they suddenly post this now and I dont think Britney is the one who posted it. she just handed over her phone cause they probably threatened her again

19 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

Why does she type like she's 7? 
:disappointed:

I'm 99% sure that it wasn't uploaded by Britney...:jlostare:

16 hours ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

Another thing I just realized about how absurd this is, other than her outfit changing right when it happens, is how loud the snap is. Like seriously, there is no way the phone would pick that noise up that well.

Thank God, I was afraid that I was the only one thinking about that :xfactorlook: it's a little bit suspicious :heresthetea::calculating: It's all so weird...

I just hope that Britney is doing well :crying1::wontcry:

9 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

I'm 99% sure that it wasn't uploaded by Britney...:jlostare:

Thank God, I was afraid that I was the only one thinking about that :xfactorlook: it's a little bit suspicious :heresthetea::calculating: It's all so weird...

I just hope that Britney is doing well :crying1::wontcry:

Yeah, something is definitely up with this. I honestly wonder if she's ever had control of her IG, it seems like it's just her team that posts this stuff. 

Same, poor Britney doesn't deserve this :(

Archived