Britney posts video of her foot BREAKING while dancing

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

I never said she was ignorant or a child. If the foot injury is fake that would have to mean Britney is in on the lie at this point. 

I’m not saying Britney acted like she injured her foot and told Lou she couldn’t go to the zone. I’m saying Britney refused  to go to the zone so Lou told her to fake a foot injury so people would stop asking questions.

maybe. Idk. Nothing wrong with theorizing bc lord knows judge Brenda probably isn’t rn:ririshade2:

I never said you called her an ignorant child either. I said it's making her look like an ignorant child by suggesting she'd be down to "pretend" she broke her foot? She has problems but she's not dumb. They can make her read The Zone letters even if she doesn't want to, sure. I believe that. But the idea of Britney actually agreeing to "pretending" to break her foot is just too much. :bcutelaugh:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

I could be completely paranoid lol but that’s what happens when we get lied to day after day by team conservatorship and we continue to see Britney sad/unwell.

Maybe Britney really is putting these IG posts together and in her unhealthy state is just posting nonsensical stuff and poorly edited videos like she has in the past.

but I’m not gonna completely ignore my instincts bc our assumptions have proven true in the past as well. It feels like they’re  doing everything they can to save in the zone from total floppage.

That's true! I feel like i'm stuck in between the fact that it could be her posting these weird videos or her team! I really don't know what to think anymore :badthoughts:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I never said you called her an ignorant child either. I said it's making her look like an ignorant child by suggesting she'd be down to "pretend" she broke her foot? She has problems but she's not dumb. They can make her read The Zone letters even if she doesn't want to, sure. I believe that. But the idea of Britney actually agreeing to "pretending" to break her foot is just too much. :bcutelaugh:

Well plenty of people have suggested the possibility sooo...

i don’t think she looks like an ignorant child if she lied. Lying isn’t inherently ignorant or immature. Literally everyone does it including me and you. We’ve all called in sick from work and used  some crazy excuses. This isn’t that different considering who Britney is and how much money was sunk in this “investment”. I literally work across the street from in the zone. It’s a ghost town. They can’t let people know Britney doesn’t support it.

OK to everyone who think this is staged and asking why she is wearing 2 different shirts. It's simply because you don't plan on recording yourself breaking your foot. She clearly filmed a few times and on one of those recordings she broke her foot. They just edited two different clips together to show she was dancing while doing it and maybe the longer clip of where she breaks her foot just didn't look good enough to her. Not that the one we got looks good, but It's Britney, she also appears with heavy make up on her eyes from 3 years ago.

3 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

That's true! I feel like i'm stuck in between the fact that it could be her posting these weird videos or her team! I really don't know what to think anymore :badthoughts:

Don’t fret too much, my dear. We’re all in a state of limbo including Britney. All we can do is continue questioning things when they seem fishy like todays string of IG posts. That’s the only way we’ll get some answers bc Britney’s team is sneaky af.:liar:

10 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Well plenty of people have suggested the possibility sooo...

i don’t think she looks like an ignorant child if she lied. Lying isn’t inherently ignorant or immature. Literally everyone does it including me and you. We’ve all called in sick from work and used  some crazy excuses. This isn’t that different considering who Britney is and how much money was sunk in this “investment”. I literally work across the street from in the zone. It’s a ghost town. They can’t let people know Britney doesn’t support it.

We all agree that this is fake. That the timeline is messed up. That Lou is behind all of this. That she's not really in Maui right now. Sure. But i don't remember anyone suggesting as seriously as you did that she actually agreed to "pretend" breaking her foot. They're all just shady jokes.

And didn't you say earlier that you might be just paranoid? Why can't that be the case right now after I called you out? I agree with everything you said literally. As evidenced with my earlier post. But i'm just not down with that specific part that suggests she would be OK like YEAH suRE LoU iLL pREtend tO BrEaK mY fOot caUsE i'm sto0pid. No, I don't think so. That's literally one block away from Lou asking her to pretend to slit her wrists and she'd be OK with it. Do you really think she's that dumb? Again, she has problems. Maybe more than the average, but she's literally not that crazy. ❤

4 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Shame the snap wasn’t Lou’s neck.

It’s like she’s reading all the comments we send and then putting out more videos to justify herself. Crazy ***** thinks we are dumb :disappointed:

That’s literally what this feels like. I seriously think she has an exhale account. I mean if she’s even a fraction of the demon we think she is, why wouldn’t she?!

it only makes sense for a bunch of lawyer types to do some hands on research to figure out how to squash the issue from all angles.

On that note, hi Lou :hibebe:

8 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

OK to everyone who think this is staged and asking why she is wearing 2 different shirts. It's simply because you don't plan on recording yourself breaking your foot. She clearly filmed a few times and on one of those recordings she broke her foot. They just edited two different clips together to show she was dancing while doing it and maybe the longer clip of where she breaks her foot just didn't look good enough to her. Not that the one we got looks good, but It's Britney, she also appears with heavy make up on her eyes from 3 years ago.

Lou... are you there?:byetina:

4 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Don’t fret too much, my dear. We’re all in a state of limbo including Britney. All we can do is continue questioning things when they seem fishy like todays string of IG posts. That’s the only way we’ll get some answers bc Britney’s team is sneaky af.:liar:

I feel so bad for her, i just wanna hug her and take her somewhere, away from the same horrible people that she sees everyday :tiffanycries: and to think that she started her career just because she wanted to buy a bigger house... And because of her fame and everything now she's stuck in her huge mansion all alone... Oh God :crying1:

13 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

Okay now this is too much. Girl, no. :bcutelaugh: It might be true that she broke her foot but it doesnt mean these posts are actually happening in real time. The timeline is messed up because Lou is a shady gal. And Britney doesn't have control over her Instagram. Clearly.

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

We all agree that this is fake. That the timeline is messed up. That Lou is behind all of this. That she's not really in Maui right now. Sure. But i don't remember anyone suggesting as seriously as you did that she actually agreed to "pretend" breaking her foot. They're all just shady jokes.

And didn't you say earlier that you might be just paranoid? Why can't that be the case right now after I called you out? I agree with everything you said literally. As evidenced with my earlier post. But i'm just not down with that specific part that suggests she would be OK like YEAH suRE LoU iLL pREtend tO BrEaK mY fOot caUsE i'm sto0pid. No, I don't think so. That's literally one block away from Lou asking her to pretend to slit her wrists and she'd be OK with it. Do you really think she's that dumb? Again, she has problems. Maybe more than the average, but she's literally not that crazy. ❤

Roxxxy, darling, if Britney really broke her foot why would she need to make a fake clip of her hurting herself? If she isn’t faking the foot injury, then what are YOU saying is fake about the video?

If you’re only saying the timeline of events is fake and she broke her foot months ago and she’s healed now, why she still in a cast? And if the timeline is a lie that means Britney is privy to the lie based on the fan letters video she made.

So yes she’s lying one way or another. And it doesn’t make her a bad person or ignorant or childish or whatever else others may want to project on her. She’s doing what she think she has to do to survive and have a happy family.

Btw that’s quite a jump you took there  telling me the next step from saying someone could fake an injury is saying they’d fake a suicide attempt. That’s just plain wrong.

I’m more than willing to admit I’m paranoid at points like most people are. But that doesn’t change the fact that I think it’s counterproductive to a FORUM to tell us we can’t say something when it isn’t  libelous or outside the realm of possibilities. 

22 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Okay now this is too much. Girl, no. :bcutelaugh: It might be true that she broke her foot but it doesnt mean these posts are actually happening in real time. The timeline is messed up because Lou is a shady gal. And Britney doesn't have control over her Instagram. Clearly.

It could be exactly as you say, but don’t say girl no and laugh at a perfectly plausible theory that people have said on multiple social media platforms. Lots of people found the timing of the injury suspicious and said it was fake even before the video today, so don’t act like you know for certain and stifle conversation bc the implications make you fearful and uncomfortable. it’s not really hurting anyone to at least discuss and flesh out all the possibilities here. This is a safe space from the general public.

Just watch out for Lou :badthoughts:

7 minutes ago, hey over there said:

What’s bizarre is that the Girl reading the letters acts so different to the girl flailing around the room And yet they’re both Britney. It’s weird man.

V true. Just keep in mind we all can act way out of character given our environment, the people around, etc. Her handlers could be pushing things on her or instigating her to act “weird” when they let her make these videos. She could be pretty stable on a day to day basis and they’re purposefully only posting her wacky videos to give us a distorted view of her behavior. I know I sometimes do weird **** on camera when I’m home alone too :gelis:

34 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Roxxxy, darling, if Britney really broke her foot why would she need to make a fake clip of her hurting herself? If she isn’t faking the foot injury, then what are YOU saying is fake about the video?

If you’re only saying the timeline of events is fake and she broke her foot months ago and she’s healed now, why she still in a cast? And if the timeline is a lie that means Britney is privy to the lie based on the fan letters video she made.

So yes she’s lying one way or another. And it doesn’t make her a bad person or ignorant or childish or whatever else others may want to project on her. She’s doing what she think she has to do to survive and have a happy family.

Btw that’s quite a jump you took there  telling me the next step from saying someone could fake an injury is saying they’d fake a suicide attempt. That’s just plain wrong.

I’m more than willing to admit I’m paranoid at points like most people are. But that doesn’t change the fact that I think it’s counterproductive to a FORUM to tell us we can’t say something when it isn’t  libelous or outside the realm of possibilities. 

Did you watch the video of her reading the letters? I don't know if you noticed but A LOT OF US here did and you can review the pages. Britney was obviously physically uncomfortable while standing up even switching her weight to her right leg to avoid straining her left leg. The injury happened. We just don't know when because it's part of Lou's scheme to throw us all off. But then again maybe extremist theorists like you will also say that EVEN her fidgeting is fake and she's pretending even going so far with the details of having to constantly switch her leg because Lou is so smart and she's cunning. :bcutelaugh:

And btw I wasn't prohibiting you in any way. I was just making a conversation regarding a matter that we clearly do not agree on. I was talking to you as your co-stan and not ordering you to STOP saying whatever it was that you think i was telling you to not say. :) I mentioned you saying that you might be paranoid (your words not mine) because you seem to be unsure with what you said but when i called you out you were suddenly backing up your theories 100%. And for what? Pride? I wasn't even attacking you in the first place and yet here you are defensive and being condescending because apparently you can be humble in admitting your theories might not be true with others but not to me - obviously. The ego, really.

Again, YOU weren't being 100% with your theories. You posted that. Not me. But i seem to have hurt your ego after i called you out so now you're being defensive and backing it up 100% cause you couldn't take a simple "hey guyssss this is too much" My god.

Archived