Britney posts video of her foot BREAKING while dancing

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I legitimately hate this fanbase. Every single thing is criticized and scrutinized. Has a cast- “FAKE!” Shows video of injury actually occurring- “DISGUSTING!” 

You’re the ones who are disgusting. Ffs. You ever think to maybe spread some positivity about her if you think she’s struggling? When has a barrage of **** talking and nasty comments towards you ever made you feel better when you weren’t in the best place? Where’s the humanity? Y’all need f**king therapy. Or a hug from your dad. 

Are you joking? Do you not see her outfit change right when the snap happens? Do you realize that the snap would not pick up that loudly on camera? How can you possibly be that gullible?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

:tiffeyeroll:

omg, she's talking in British accent, go call the police :rihit:

As we reported, eventually Britney agreed with the conservatorship and had been in it for over 10 years.

yeah, she surely agreed after they didn't even tell her she was being placed under a conservatorship "because that could disrupt her treatment"

Does anyone else think that snap is a little TOO loud? I don't wanna sound crazy, but.... I mean, Lou WOULD do something like edit the video to make it seem like this injury is that bad. 

Even my friend, who's a dancer AND broke her foot the same way (the fifth metatarsal aka pinky toe) said it's very sketchy because the snap overpowers the volume of the loud music playing in the background. 

47 minutes ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

Are you joking? Do you not see her outfit change right when the snap happens? Do you realize that the snap would not pick up that loudly on camera? How can you possibly be that gullible?

My friend said the same thing about the snap being that loud. She said with the loud music in the background, how can the snap overpower the volume of the music for us viewers to hear it so loud and clear? 

Def an edited video I feel. 

Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

My friend said the same thing about the snap being that loud. She said with the loud music in the background, how can the snap overpower the volume of the music for us viewers to hear it so loud and clear? 

Def an edited video I feel. 

Yeah, there's just no way that snap could do that.

It's either edited or this whole broken leg thing is a wild publicity stunt to try to distract the public from the #FreeBritney movement so The Zone will do better.

57 minutes ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

You’re missing the point. Again, you’re sitting there over analyzing a video for what reason? And let’s just go out on a limb and say it’s fabricated as I’m guessing you’re insinuating? This justifies the hideous comments she’s getting from “fans” constantly?

8 minutes ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

It's either edited or this whole broken leg thing is a wild publicity stunt to try to distract the public from the #FreeBritney movement so The Zone will do better.

I need to look back at the videos to see how legit the "hospital room/triage area" looks. I don't think a hospital would be OK with giving up a room for a publicity stunt in exchange for money. Just seems too risky for them to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's done warehouse type of place (or some studio) and they just dressed her up and put a fake cast on her leg. 

11 minutes ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

hearing the video it doesn't seem like she even had music on during the part she she broke her foot maybe that's why it was so loud

7 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

You’re missing the point. Again, you’re sitting there over analyzing a video for what reason? And let’s just go out on a limb and say it’s fabricated as I’m guessing you’re insinuating? This justifies the hideous comments she’s getting from “fans” constantly?

Actually, I didn't even have to analyze it to see it was fake, I watched it one time. Insinuating... more like coming to a logical conclusion. Oh absolutely not, those people leaving those disgusting comments have a special place waiting for them.

8 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I need to look back at the videos to see how legit the "hospital room/triage area" looks. I don't think a hospital would be OK with giving up a room for a publicity stunt in exchange for money. Just seems too risky for them to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's done warehouse type of place (or some studio) and they just dressed her up and put a fake cast on her leg. 

Yeah, that definitely sounds like something Lou would do. I agree, a hospital probably wouldn't let them do it there.

• Leader

Seems like a lot of trouble to go through to create an excuse for her not to visit The Zone. Since when does Britney care about explaining herself? I will admit the snap sound seems VERY loud, but I’m no doctor so maybe it’s possible.

Real or not, I can’t believe that was uploaded.

The timing of it all, the consecutive posts... my spidey senses are ringing 

21 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Seems like a lot of trouble to go through to create an excuse for her not to visit The Zone. Since when does Britney care about to explain herself? I will admit the snap sound seems VERY loud, but I’m no doctor so maybe it’s possible.

Real or not, I can’t believe that was uploaded.

The timing of it all, the consecutive posts... my spidey senses are ringing 

This. Not to mention the music altogether STOPS when you hear the snap. Seems a bit convenient...

Archived