Britney posts video of her foot BREAKING while dancing

Jordan Miller

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the beginning of the hiatus I've been hoping for improvements in her life, her health and why not on her skills, but with the time passing by, everything looks the same, and sometimes even worse. I think the small hope I had about her comeback as "Britney the performer" is getting smaller each month. 
One of my closest friends who don't know anything about Britney ask me what was happening to her after watching this video and I don't even knew what to answer, she's just being silly... I guess, I think this is what she considers "dancing" now, unfortunately. :wontcry:

That snap was really hard to hear, never thought something like this could be published from her and her team. :disappointed:

This video is in response to any of us (like me 

🙋‍♀️) who doubted Britney broke her foot while dancing, some even doubted if she was really injured at all. No one asked to see proof but now that you’ve shown us... Lou, I wanna see the receipts for EVERYTHING from here on. Ok. :orly:

These random posts are done to throw fans off. It’s intentional. To cause confusion so it’s harder to nail down a timeline of Britney’s whereabouts because remember, these days we can go months without a Britney sighting. Even Jordan had said no photogs had seen Britney until... suddenly when too many of us ask “where’s Britney” then suddenly we see her - with a boot on her foot. Not a coincidence. What are cship/Lou hiding? Something up. :mhmnod:

Last thing. This video is CRINGE WORTHY AF!!! Britney’s reputation is already at an all time low and it gets lowered every time they post some **** like this. No offense to Britney since I know she truly can’t help her situation which she didn’t ask for, but this is the most embarrassing  “celebrity” social media account ever!! I can’t imagine what her peers think and say to themselves after watching her IG videos. The comments are bad. This video comes off as exploitive!! Britney looks out of it and the “dancing”  :wow: like wtf, is tragic. It’s sad. I’d rather they not post anything at all than post some bizarre **** like this. I don’t follow her anymore so I see her posts on here. People are laughing at her, find it embarrassing, or think it’s delightful but weird or just pity Britney. 

24 minutes ago, generation glory said:

This video is in response to any of us (like me 

🙋‍♀️) who doubted Britney broke her foot while dancing, some even doubted if she was really injured at all. No one asked to see proof but now that you’ve shown us... Lou, I wanna see the receipts for EVERYTHING from here on. Ok. :orly:

These random posts are done to throw fans off. It’s intentional. To cause confusion so it’s harder to nail down a timeline of Britney’s whereabouts because remember, these days we can go months without a Britney sighting. Even Jordan had said no photogs had seen Britney until... suddenly when too many of us ask “where’s Britney” then suddenly we see her - with a boot on her foot. Not a coincidence. What are cship/Lou hiding? Something up. :mhmnod:

Last thing. This video is CRINGE WORTHY AF!!! Britney’s reputation is already at an all time low and it gets lowered every time they post some **** like this. No offense to Britney since I know she truly can’t help her situation which she didn’t ask for, but this is the most embarrassing  “celebrity” social media account ever!! I can’t imagine what her peers think and say to themselves after watching her IG videos. The comments are bad. This video comes off as exploitive!! Britney looks out of it and the “dancing”  :wow: like wtf, is tragic. It’s sad. I’d rather they not post anything at all than post some bizarre **** like this. I don’t follow her anymore so I see her posts on here. People are laughing at her, find it embarrassing, or think it’s delightful but weird or just pity Britney. 

Yeah this isn't good for her at all. The first thing I thought was people were going to use this video to make fun of her. The attention from that would work somewhat in her favor if she had new music to promote and her team could say "look at her new music video, shes back better than ever...". Honestly the only time they tried to portray her in a good light was during the Circus era. Every era after that seemed like they didnt care anymore.

10 minutes ago, SuperRhaj said:

But why so mean on her dancing? It’s not like she’s performing. She’s at a studio by herself and she was having fun. This wasn’t a private, not a class, not a rehearsal, just fun.  Did no one else see there were moments she was smiling? 

I agree. Everyone is so harsh, like geez, let her enjoy herself. I think it's pointlessly rude to make fun of her dancing.

Archived