Britney posts video of her foot BREAKING while dancing

Jordan Miller

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, SuperRhaj said:

But why so mean on her dancing? It’s not like she’s performing. She’s at a studio by herself and she was having fun. This wasn’t a private, not a class, not a rehearsal, just fun.  Did no one else see there were moments she was smiling? 

but there's no difference to her dancing on stage.. she used to dance like this at POM (at least in the last stages).. I would never post something negative on her social media, but this is a forum and it's not mean to just admit that her dancing is horrible :orangu: it's a fact :orangu: 

4 minutes ago, portrait said:

but there's no difference to her dancing on stage.. she used to dance like this at POM (at least in the last stages).. I would never post something negative on her social media, but this is a forum and it's not mean to just admit that her dancing is horrible :orangu: it's a fact :orangu: 

Disagree 

I really don’t get the meaning of these posts. I don’t understand what they’re supposed to prove, I don’t know the target audience they’re supposed to be for, her behavior is weird sometimes and it makes her look quirky at best and just plain stupid at worst. Her narrative is being contradicted every single time since she announced her hiatus, and yet she still posts random things with no clear intention. The only posts that make any sense are The Zone posts which her team clearly supports. Other than that her posts are either boring or just cringy.

Why are some of you so critical of everything?  She wasn't performing for anyone.  She can dance and move however she wants.   She's also allowed to be human like the rest of us - sometimes she's hyped up and sometimes she's sluggish.   If the posts make you cringe then don't follow her.    She deserves so much better than all this constant criticism. 

Biiiitch! Come ON! You’re not gonna tell me they’re not in here reading this **** 🤣 

I literally can’t right now. There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED  for that video, especially for the snap!

That’s probably a video of her on vacay now cut with a video from the last time she snapped her foot/ankle! Look at her top at the snap! :lessons:

It looks like the top from last year in @PokemonSpears post!!!

Spoiler

If Lou post a damn video of Britney changing her top I quit! :sobbing:

1 minute ago, ChaosMoogle said:

Biiiitch! Come ON! You’re not gonna tell me there not in here reading this **** 🤣 

I literally can’t right now. There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED  for that video, especially for the snap!

That’s probably a video of her on vacay now cut with a video from the last time she snapped her foot/ankle! Look at her top at the snap! :lessons:

It looks like the top from last year in @PokemonSpears post!!!

Hide contents

If Lou post a damn video of Britney changing her top I quit! :sobbing:

Anything we question/ask for recently, we get a reaction

The power of exhell :gimmemoar:

Now that we have actual footage of her breaking her foot we complain . Yeah it's all weird. Guess what, it's pretty obvious our girl suffers from something , they are NOT lying about that. The timing and all doesn't make any sense either but we just need to let things go at this rate i think.  And i think even her working again is probably a good idea , FOR HER. Just to get her busy again.

And people that are "criticizing her dancing" , the girl is having fun she's not on stage. 

The snap at the end though. Ouch. 

I don't know what to believe anymore. Britney is truly so isolated and her IG posts make it seem like she's only worsening mentally, rather than getting better. But then that could be the whole narrative and objective of her handlers, to get everyone to think she needs a cship. But then again, she's the one recording some of these videos. But maybe they drugged her up? God, idk. I just want her to be happy, free, and healthy.

I legitimately hate this fanbase. Every single thing is criticized and scrutinized. Has a cast- “FAKE!” Shows video of injury actually occurring- “DISGUSTING!” 

You’re the ones who are disgusting. Ffs. You ever think to maybe spread some positivity about her if you think she’s struggling? When has a barrage of **** talking and nasty comments towards you ever made you feel better when you weren’t in the best place? Where’s the humanity? Y’all need f**king therapy. Or a hug from your dad. 

Archived