Britney posts video of her foot BREAKING while dancing

Jordan Miller

This is absolute bonkers .

That dance studio is the one she’s gone to in Maui before right? 

this is crazy. So the narrative is saying: she was in Maui (assuming during all this time shes been MIA), broke her foot (at LEAST few weeks ago if it’s healed now), came back to California, healed and then went back to Maui WITHOUT ONE PAPARAZZI PHOTO OR SPOTTING? 

NO CHANCE. 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

You’re missing the point. Again, you’re sitting there over analyzing a video for what reason? And let’s just go out on a limb and say it’s fabricated as I’m guessing you’re insinuating? This justifies the hideous comments she’s getting from “fans” constantly?

Her content is being over analyzed bc her team has been caught lying SO MUCH in just the last year alone.

It’s like having a compulsive liar as a relative or close friend. You learn to not take anything at face value and over time you start to follow the pathology of their lies.

if they’re willing to lie about her dad “almost dying” to cancel the residency, they’ll lie about ANYTHING :holduplisten: 

13 minutes ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

Alright, I totally respect that. It's horrible to see people knocking someone down when they need help most.

Btw, I'm really sorry for being mean to you in my earlier replies.

LOL it’s all good! I stand by my beliefs and expect others to also even when they differ from mine.  It’s all love here 

8 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Her content is being over analyzed bc her team has been caught lying SO MUCH in just the last year alone.

It’s like having a compulsive liar as a relative or close friend. You learn to not take anything at face value and over time you start to follow the pathology of their lies.

if they’re willing to lie about her dad “almost dying” to cancel the residency, they’ll lie about ANYTHING :holduplisten: 

I mean I’m pretty sure Jamie really did have his ******* explode or whatever but yeah I get your point. 

I also understand people’s frustrations with not knowing what’s going on but with all due respect your analogy Is interesting because Jamie Spears or Lou or Larry etc. are not our relatives or close friends. People should not be that emotionally invested in their motives that they attack Britney.  

2 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I mean I’m pretty sure Jamie really did have his ******* explode or whatever but yeah I get your point. 

I also understand people’s frustrations with not knowing what’s going on but with all due respect your analogy Is interesting because Jamie Spears or Lou or Larry etc. are not our relatives or close friends. People should not be that emotionally invested in their motives that they attack Britney.  

He had a ruptured colon but was not at deaths door. They were lying bc they put her in a mental health facility AGAINST HER WILL.

So they’re liars. Their actions are despicable . They shouldn’t be in charge of Britney’s well being, period :divaney:

We’re not attacking Britney rather we’re  attacking her team. We don’t need to personally know any of the parties involved to care about finding out the truth in this situation.

Her foot injury was already fishy and raising questions, and this video just made it 10x worse. So I’ll continue being emotionally invested as Britney is my inspiration in life :pleaseshhh:

2 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Oh God, the snap!!!! I felt that in my soul :wow: But what the heck is that "dancing"??? I hate to sound bitchy but girl, of course you broke your foot, looks like someone told you: the floor is lava :watrusayin:

The manic dancing isn’t when she broke her foot tho. She looked calm in the white top in the one second clip at the end. So no that doesn’t seem like the reason she broke her foot. Hard to really tell tho when the clip is conveniently a second long :checkit:

OK not to sound Bitchy but no wonder she broke her foot, she is dancing so UNcontrollably! Come on Brit you used to be an amazing dancer, feel the motion and beat... And don't come for me saying she is not the same anymore, cause you can't lose rhythm and clearly she still has the energy to execute amazing choreo, she just needs to controle the energy and feel the motion.

Aside from all that, damn that sounds really painful, hope she gets better soon. this girl can't catch a f**king break, it breaks my heart!

32 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

The manic dancing isn’t when she broke her foot tho. She looked calm in the white top in the one second clip at the end. So no that doesn’t seem like the reason she broke her foot. Hard to really tell tho when the clip is conveniently a second long :checkit:

Yeah, i noticed that! I wonder what REALLY happened then and i wonder why the hell they used two different videos? It doesn't make sense to me :beynah: 

8 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Yeah, i noticed that! I wonder what REALLY happened then and i wonder why the hell they used two different videos? It doesn't make sense to me :beynah: 

My gut tells me Lou could only use that one second clip bc Britney was acting and the rest of the footage looked too obviously fake. So they stuck the one second clip at the end of a longer clip where she’s erratically dancing clip so people would blame Britney and question her ability to care for herself once again.

britney was probably willing to pretend she broke her foot as a compromise so she wouldn’t have to go to the zone. She probably didn’t know they were gonna edit it with that video of her goofing around in the dance studio bc it obviously looks horrible. Her handlers don't want her to appear healthy. They played her again :decisions:

6 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

My gut tells me Lou could only use that one second clip bc Britney was acting and the rest of the footage looked too obviously fake. So they stuck the one second clip at the end of a longer clip where she’s erratically dancing clip so people would blame Britney and question her ability to care for herself once again.

britney was probably willing to pretend she broke her foot as a compromise so she wouldn’t have to go to the zone. She probably didn’t know they were gonna edit it with that video of her goofing around in the dance studio bc it obviously looks horrible. Her handlers don't want her to appear healthy. They played her again :decisions:

Oh my God, but it's too obvious, she's wearing different things lol :selenerz: do they think we're stupid? :ohi:

10 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Oh my God, but it's too obvious, she's wearing different things lol :selenerz: do they think we're stupid? :ohi:

I could be completely paranoid lol but that’s what happens when we get lied to day after day by team conservatorship and we continue to see Britney sad/unwell.

Maybe Britney really is putting these IG posts together and in her unhealthy state is just posting nonsensical stuff and poorly edited videos like she has in the past.

but I’m not gonna completely ignore my instincts bc our assumptions have proven true in the past as well. It feels like they’re  doing everything they can to save in the zone from total floppage.

26 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

britney was probably willing to pretend she broke her foot

Ok guys, let's not get a little carried away with the theories. You're making our girl look like an ignorant child. While I know that she's being controlled by her team, this is taking it too literally. She may have some "problems" but she's not that ... you get the point. :)

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Ok guys, let's not get a little carried away with the theories. You're making our girl look like an ignorant child. While I know that she's being controlled by her team, this is taking it too literally. She may have some "problems" with she's not that ... you get the point. :)

I never said she was ignorant or a child. If the foot injury is fake that would have to mean Britney is in on the lie at this point. 

I’m not saying Britney acted like she injured her foot and told Lou she couldn’t go to the zone. I’m saying Britney refused  to go to the zone so Lou told her to fake a foot injury so people would stop asking questions.

maybe. Idk. Nothing wrong with theorizing bc lord knows judge Brenda probably isn’t rn:ririshade2:

Archived