Britney posts video of her foot BREAKING while dancing

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

The paranoia and consipracy theories are insane.

She's in an unjust conservatorship that's true and she wants out, but she's not an actual slave you guys, I really don't think she's being held at gunpoint to make a video. 

She legit just broke her foot dancing, it happens, no she's not faking it.

She doesn't really want to be involved with the zone, her broken foot was the perfect excuse (that came in late, but it's an excuse none the less) to get out of doing anything for it.

She is obviously VERY bored, and she gets to go on supervised vacations to Hawai so she can get out of the house.

Lou controls her instagram, but Britney keeps making videos and photo's that Lou can use, so there is some sort of involvement. If Britney wasn't in any way behind her instagram, than why would she be making these random videos ?

THANK YOU. Holy **** these comments are actually insane :mj:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:unreal:Imagine if that Britney's gram voicemail had never happened ...

We all would have let to be believed that her dad was actually sick and that she checked into a mental health facility voluntarily...

#Freebritney wouldn't have happened...

Would she even have had the courage to petition for her freedom ?

Fans would have been mad at her for not releasing music and for not showing up at the zone, callin gher lazy and destroyer of her own career...

90% of us wouldn't know about Loucifer ...

Edit: and maybe Jamie wouldn't have lost it and try to hit SP and he still would be creeping around her 24/7 :ugh:

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

u guys actually believe that brinny faked going to the hospital and her breaking her foot 

today really shows me just how delusional yall are

:tifflmao:

like that is stupidity at its finest 

how are some of u guys so stupid that u cant see that brinny filmed multiple vids of her dancing and edited them together

also how are yall so confused about the maui thing

its clear the studio she was in was in hawaii 

she probs filmed all those vids before she broke her foot

I mean you can try to act superior or you can just have an civil conversation with people who obviously care about Britney. Laughing at others trying to help is just TOXIC :jj:

I’m sorry it’s not that stupid to say she faked her foot injury considering she lied about her dad almost dying. Consider doing that to your own “loved ones” on an international scale.  It’s REPREHENSIBLE. It honestly doesn’t get much lower than that.

im judging team b for that btw not Britney 

britney aside, people publicly fake injuries everyday to collect insurance money, earn sympathy in court, etc. look at Harvey Weinstein in court this week.

It’s not crazy to assume they’d lie about her foot when they live in a house of cards and they had to cancel a multimillion dollar residency. 

12 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

u guys actually believe that brinny faked going to the hospital and her breaking her foot 

today really shows me just how delusional yall are

:tifflmao:

like that is stupidity at its finest 

how are some of u guys so stupid that u cant see that brinny filmed multiple vids of her dancing and edited them together

also how are yall so confused about the maui thing

its clear the studio she was in was in hawaii 

she probs filmed all those vids before she broke her foot

Believing Britney or her team at this point...

:tiffcackle: :cackling: :hahaha:

Also, are you Lou?

6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i- 

brinny on her fake exhell account is probs having a blast reading all these comments

brinny rn: :watrusayin:

no wonder she hates us

Girl stop ur embarrassing ur self. All Britney fans are black sheep in some way. Ur trying to paint yourself as better than the rest of us weirdos, but ur not and Britney doesn’t hate ppl trying to defend her I guarantee. She hates the users and mean people who will turn on her when she isn’t who they want her to be. I’ve loved her through thick and thin. She’s a kindred spirit for so many of us.

sorry but I’m gonna literally public question everything Britney related until she’s free or the court makes another acceptable decision where she can at least interact with real ppl again on her terms like it seems Amanda Bynes is able to do to an extent

@Britneyarmy8 I agree with you that she just broke her foot, there's no lie or whatever, she just broke it and it happened to come in handy as an excuse to why she wouldn't show up at the zone.

But I also agree with @PrettyGorl that there's no reason to be mean to fans who are sorta losing it and are starting to doubt every possible thing that's being posted on her IG because it's totally understandable with all the lies and **** that has happened the past years.

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Believing Britney or her team at this point...

:tiffcackle: :cackling: :hahaha:

Also, are you Lou?

but in all seriousness i dont believe in brinnys team but im not gonna pretend that brinny faked going to the hospital lol

but if thats the case then this just has to be another gypsy rose case

21 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Ok! That makes sense honestly. But she fell on it so don’t u think her brain already knew she was injured? I feel like I would have immediately made a sound just at the fact my body was falling to the ground. But then again I can imagine holding it in for a few seconds then crying. 

Dont u think it’s weird/convenient that the clip is so short so we can’t properly judge the situation? Considering all the other stuff we know they’re trying to hide...

its weird, when you break something like that the shock keeps you numb for a little. and ya, its no coincidence the video ends right at that point. i also dont understand why she even posted it to be honest. 

7 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

its weird, when you break something like that the shock keeps you numb for a little. and ya, its no coincidence the video ends right at that point. i also dont understand why she even posted it to be honest. 

Maybe she happened to have it on video because she likes to video her dancing, and Lou came across it and decided to post it...

Or she just wanted to post it since people were questioning if she really broke it...

Or she's bored as **** and was in a mood to share stuff

16 minutes ago, Daxx said:

THANK YOU. Holy **** these comments are actually insane :mj:

I mean do we not think her ****** alcoholic controlling father is insane? How about Lou?

no they’re just your run of the mill everyday Christians who strip family of their civil rights and hold them prisoner for 10 years!

theyd NEVER do something like that or exaggerate an injury. You know what *end sarcasm* Maybe they didn’t fake the injury but don’t be close minded at this point especially if it’s ever defending Lou. She doesn’t need to be defended.

Let people speculate. Combat ideas u think are wrong with better ideas. Don’t try to make people feel insane for thinking out loud. It’s toxic. And don’t try to say it’s toxic to speculate bc we wouldn’t have to speculate if Britney wasn’t being abused now and for the last 10+ years.

We didn’t all come up with these theories to the extent we are now during the first 10 years of her career. Sure she was always gossip fodder, but we’re calling out the situation today bc it’s suspicious to ppl who don’t even know about freebritney 

4 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Maybe she happened to have it on video because she likes to video her dancing, and Lou came across it and decided to post it...

Or she just wanted to post it since people were questioning if she really broke it...

lol all sound like valid reasons. 

32 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

:unreal:Imagine if that Britney's gram voicemail had never happened ...

We all would have let to be believed that her dad was actually sick and that she checked into a mental health facility voluntarily...

Nah. Plenty people knew something was wrong and spoke out the day of the announcement of domination cancellation. Sure the voicemail was absolutely CRITICAL. But people knew we were being lied to. Including me. And people called us idiots and conspiracy theorists as an insult.

and I don’t say that to brag but to remind everyone to never be the person that calls people’s ideas insane or laugh at them. Not when you’re working toward a common goal.

Call Lou insane all u want however :jlostare:

15 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Weird that she posts all in one day tho after being pretty inactive for so long. Could be a manic episode cuz we all get obsessed over social media randomly sometimes.  I could already hear see the headlines after the bird clip went up tho. And sure enough the blast or daily mail or some trash outlet made an article about the video and her mental health quickly thereafter. It feels like Britney teams and the media are pushing a narrative like they literally always do.

9 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Nah. Plenty people knew something was wrong and spoke out the day of the announcement of domination cancellation. Sure the voicemail was absolutely CRITICAL. But people knew we were being lied to. Including me. And people called us idiots and conspiracy theorists as an insult.

and I don’t say that to brag but to remind everyone to never be the person that calls people’s ideas insane or laugh at them. Not when you’re working toward a common goal.

Call Lou insane all u want however :jlostare:

People ripped me to shreds in here bc I called the lie and everyone is like "how dare you her dad is sick"!

Honestly, if you've followed her closely for 20 years...it's not hard to spot the many many manyyyyy lies.

Archived