Where is Britney?

Britneyarmy8

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
16 hours ago, Dirk said:

Britney fans are the most fooled fans in this entire industry.

Brit team only needs to post a picture on her ig so we'll move on with this.

ok but its not their fault

we cant just think breatheheavy is representative of the entire fan base

there are millions of fans that probably dont know/ or know very little about free britney and its not their fault really

she has many fans that barely even know english

this is why i wish she came back to release a new album/new show

bc i know for a fact she likes working on music and performing (new material)

and that way we know shes not being locked in her house

just look how happy she was in glory

but she just needs to get out of this stupid conservatorship

im just sick of the way things are rn and i bet she is too

15 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

She doesn't have access to her instagram anymore. At least for a while I think. Because team c-ship promoting the zone. But I can't see bright future for her tbh. If she keeps refusing work for them eventually they will kill her. And they will blame her medication. They did exactly same thing with Mj. After that they will make a lot of money from her That's the sad truth. I can't believe that many celebrities didn't mention anything about her and didn't support her. Probably they don't have enough information or they believe team cships statements. 

Has she ever truly had access to her public social media accounts?

I always got the impression there was a third-party assistant who'd collate photos and videos that Britney would send her and then upload on her behalf. Or she had a finsta type account Brit would actually use herself that they'd get the content from.

4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ok but its not their fault

we cant just think breatheheavy is representative of the entire fan base

there are millions of fans that probably dont know/ or know very little about free britney and its not their fault really

she has many fans that barely even know english

this is why i wish she came back to release a new album/new show

bc i know for a fact she likes working on music and performing (new material)

and that way we know shes not being locked in her house

just look how happy she was in glory

but she just needs to get out of this stupid conservatorship

im just sick of the way things are rn and i bet she is too

that's just prove my point.

those fans out there that aren't exhalers are clueless and manipulated.

they believe what's on her ig. bc that's the standard for other artists.

27 minutes ago, Catalin said:

”She” just posted 455275 Tik Tok videos on her Insta stories. The desperation is real.

Exactly.  People she let her live her life.

I do think if she wants to post something she should post whatever she wants and turn the comments off.

How can you guys tell when she posts old pictures? Obviously, some of the promo stuff is old (like from photo shoots) but I wouldn't have any idea that the last few posts that she's in were old (like the one where she's walking on the beach, or the bikini photo)

Also, hi! This is my first post :) ...Oh cool, the smiley face I just typed turned into a Britney gif! LOVE ITTTT

• Leader
29 minutes ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

How can you guys tell when she posts old pictures? Obviously, some of the promo stuff is old (like from photo shoots) but I wouldn't have any idea that the last few posts that she's in were old (like the one where she's walking on the beach, or the bikini photo)

Also, hi! This is my first post :) ...Oh cool, the smiley face I just typed turned into a Britney gif! LOVE ITTTT

Welcome to Exhale :hiii:

2 hours ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

I've been wondering the same thing! I thought those posts were new, but I guess not.

Hey!  :sendinglove:

• Super Mods
40 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

She's either in:

a mental facility

recovering from plastic surgery

being cloned again, for the last Britney clone evolved too much for Lou, Jamie and Larry to handle. 

...or she has been working on art pieces for her debut gallery show

Why am I more horrified at the thought of her having another surgery? She’s already perfect, are they trying to MJ her? 

I find it hard to believe all these new posts on Britney's insta story are her laying around at home promoting the pop up when shes clearly on hiatus. I just don't see Britney posing all of those when shes not working at this time with the Applebee's "Baby One More Time" song in the commercial, this pop up it seems as though her team is allegedly trying to get some income coming in. How is Larry being paid if she's not calling him according to him he works with other artists but just saying if he's not getting paid with Britney working it's obvious the longer she takes time off from performing the C Chip will be hit hard monetary wise especially since it costs Britney a ton of money to pay all those people.

Archived