Where is Britney?

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

and i think at the time they were  saying to her  show ppl that u sane that u can work and u will regain ur kids and ur freedom back.

How do you know they ever said these conditions to her?

9 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

but i guess she finally realized that no1 will help her to get her kids or freedom back so she just stopped doing anything.

How do you know that she came to this realization?

9 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

no1 gave her mic on the domination announcement cause they were afraid that she might say

How do you know these were concerns and fears of her team?

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Mods

We all want to #FreeBritney. That is one thing we all agree on.

But there is a divide among us because of the narrative and the levels of the narratives that some fans are perpetuating. Some are borderline extreme, some are extreme af, some are in between. Some people on Twitter even claim that her constant use of eyeliner/eyeshadow is not fondness but because of her team wanting her to look crazy. And i'm like you have got to be kidding me. :zoomzoom:

And even the most extreme ones go back and forth with their beliefs like how can you cry for Britney's IG post cause you think its her but the next day talk sh-t and say she hasn't been in control of her IG in forever? Like ok i know and its obvious its not her posting those Tiktok videos on her IG but can y'all please pick one. And then the same extreme people that say TMZ is a liar and is on their payroll and like don't believe their lies are the same people who are holding onto that TMZ breaking news that Britney said to a judge that she wants to be break free (from all your lies. I won't be blind, you see. My love it can't be sacrificed. I won't return to thee.)  and given meds and forced on rehab against her will. So which is it? Pick one. Is TMZ reliable or not? Cause if they aren't. Then maybe the latter isn't true as well. Y'all can't pick what you want and what you don't want to believe. Make it make sense.

Last. Like, I agree that the conservatorship is being used as a money making tool and Lou and all that. I believe all of that. But what I will not accept is Britney being painted by her own fans as like a LITERAL prisoner. Like, literally a prisoner. Like, yeah she's a prisoner for sure in the context of her conservatorship and mostly her team calling the shots and Lou and sh-t. I get that. But i cannot stand that even her eyeliner? Really? And that's just one example. Some fans just really take it too far with their theories and I can't. :eheeek:

🦄 💛🧡💜

On 2/11/2020 at 6:08 PM, Dirk said:

Britney Spears is locked guys.

In 2019 - mental facility

2020 - her own home

she's locked there, getting drugged by meds she didn't have to take, manipulated. 

I feel so bad. She's really strong to be in it but I;m afraid she will lose hope and she would kill herself or something. 

Drugged by meds she doesnt need to take 

Also worried she may commit suicide at some point. 

If she’s mentally ill and does need a conservatorship why in all these years they (that supposed to be responsible for her) exposed her in so many situations? She has worked really hard touring around the world, did vegas, meet and greets (which she’s clearly not comfortable), etc and etc. From this perspective I can only think all that they want from her was always make money

• Like 1

I love how some people are selectively ignoring this.

D6yerHQUIAAlW7v?format=jpg&name=large

“Conservatee’s business activities have greatly accelerated due to her increased well being and her capacity to be more engaged in furthering her career activities.”

"This conservatorship shoul be viewed more as a hybrid business model."

It's literally in their face. :britdrown:

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Army1 said:

First, let me preface this by saying that Im mot anti-freebritney, but more of a middle of the road person who wants Britney out of the conservatorship and happy but wants her to be safe and mentally well...

With thats said, I dont understand why some of us cant accept the possibility that she may not be captive somewhere.... if she is home, or in a facility getting medical treatment, why cant we open our minds and think that theres a possibility that maybe she does in fact have a severe mental illness that needs help...and that part of her family (or maybe even all of it) are there for her, versus torturing here.

The facts in the #FreeBritney movement have gone around and around so much its become like a game of telephone where we dont even know what parts are true or skewed anymore.....I have a severely mentally ill family member who, (whens she on her medication), lives and functions relatively well,...just like 2014-2018 Britney.....but even at her best, she is still always a bit off (also just like 2014-2018 Britney). 

When her illness ramps back up/her meds arent working anymore/losing their efficacy, she crashes,  just like it appears Britney did last year....if my family member ends up needing to go to the hospital or a facility to get her meds adjusted (or if she is being a danger to herself or others) she makes the same statements that most people have said Britney said during one of the hearings...I went there against my will, etc....

My relative says these same things until either her meds start working again or she FULLY comes back to a mental center and realizes/says she needed that visit/medical treatment because she was out of her mind and she may not have been here anymore if she didnt have that intervention take place. 

Think about it...if the conservatorship is designed to imprison Britney and make her a puppet in a money game for her ruthless father and team...why no appearance at In The Zone If its supposedly flopping...why cancel Domination...why no studio sessions towards a new album/era......her supposedly being locked up against her will/drugged is counterproductive to the whole theory that shes a slave for someone elses pockets...shes inactive and not making an active income right now (just passive income from prior works/investments, while her current brand is inactive and losing value)...this could point to her truly not being well and possibly needing/getting help and/or recovering from last year...otherwise her evil team would still have her out there working. 

I think whats lacking in the #FreeBritney movement is a rational, respectful and diligent conversation about mental illness, because many of us here and in the media dont really truly know the ins and outs of it all...All the accusations and sensationalizing  of news tidbits or facts without proper context is equally as damaging to Britney, and does a disservice to others who suffer from mental health issues as well. 

25 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I love how some people are selectively ignoring this.

D6yerHQUIAAlW7v?format=jpg&name=large

“Conservatee’s business activities have greatly accelerated due to her increased well being and her capacity to be more engaged in furthering her career activities.”

"This conservatorship shoul be viewed more as a hybrid business model."

It's literally in their face. :britdrown:

It's a tough scenario. Britney understandably thoroughly  hates fame but also the media and their hypocrisy but I also feel she feels a responsibility to make money for her family, which is also understandable. (If she has to do Vegas/perform then she should obviously do it regardless of what her fans or online critics of her performing skills think)

We all know Larry Rudolph is 100% responsible for Britney having any money from this industry. It's just a fact. At the same time her mental health suffered because of his and her label's decisions.  This goes back to before Federline and Chaotic.  So Larry just can't say her success was because of when she was with him.

I hope she finds the scenario where she is best able to live her life happily.

4 hours ago, Army1 said:

First, let me preface this by saying that Im mot anti-freebritney, but more of a middle of the road person who wants Britney out of the conservatorship and happy but wants her to be safe and mentally well...

With thats said, I dont understand why some of us cant accept the possibility that she may not be captive somewhere.... if she is home, or in a facility getting medical treatment, why cant we open our minds and think that theres a possibility that maybe she does in fact have a severe mental illness that needs help...and that part of her family (or maybe even all of it) are there for her, versus torturing here.

The facts in the #FreeBritney movement have gone around and around so much its become like a game of telephone where we dont even know what parts are true or skewed anymore.....I have a severely mentally ill family member who, (whens she on her medication), lives and functions relatively well,...just like 2014-2018 Britney.....but even at her best, she is still always a bit off (also just like 2014-2018 Britney). 

When her illness ramps back up/her meds arent working anymore/losing their efficacy, she crashes,  just like it appears Britney did last year....if my family member ends up needing to go to the hospital or a facility to get her meds adjusted (or if she is being a danger to herself or others) she makes the same statements that most people have said Britney said during one of the hearings...I went there against my will, etc....

My relative says these same things until either her meds start working again or she FULLY comes back to a mental center and realizes/says she needed that visit/medical treatment because she was out of her mind and she may not have been here anymore if she didnt have that intervention take place. 

Think about it...if the conservatorship is designed to imprison Britney and make her a puppet in a money game for her ruthless father and team...why no appearance at In The Zone If its supposedly flopping...why cancel Domination...why no studio sessions towards a new album/era......her supposedly being locked up against her will/drugged is counterproductive to the whole theory that shes a slave for someone elses pockets...shes inactive and not making an active income right now (just passive income from prior works/investments, while her current brand is inactive and losing value)...this could point to her truly not being well and possibly needing/getting help and/or recovering from last year...otherwise her evil team would still have her out there working. 

I think whats lacking in the #FreeBritney movement is a rational, respectful and diligent conversation about mental illness, because many of us here and in the media dont really truly know the ins and outs of it all...All the accusations and sensationalizing  of news tidbits or facts without proper context is equally as damaging to Britney, and does a disservice to others who suffer from mental health issues as well. 

Britney went to the court with her mom against her father... it’s a fact and that only fact says so much. 

Other fact... they (cship team) said britney was going to make an appearance for the flop experience that they created... but she didn’t 

all his father illness was a lie... I think she is refusing to work for them if the rules not change. > this is a theory :shaktongue:

#freebritney

• Like 2

It Is Just so strange that she never ever had some kind of problem with her medicines during all her tours and Vegas shows from 2008 and on. if She was so damaged i don't really think she could have handled all this. I mean i don't seem to recall she cancelled a single show from 2008 and on, then suddenly after 12 years they come up with this "medicines stopped working" thing... I most likely think that her family isn't hurting her but i think they are quite ignorant and ruled by those money grabbing people that turned this all conservatoship thing into a Nightmare for Britney. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

How do you know they ever said these conditions to her?

How do you know that she came to this realization?

How do you know these were concerns and fears of her team?

Do u know they didn't? U keep questioning other ppl opinion but u also don't know anything. So why r u doing this. U don't like my opinion u don't have to. I don't care. Respect other ppl opinion even if u think that is smth 'like omg u guys r just too much i can't with ur theories.'  We don't owe u explanation. Peace& love

13 hours ago, Army1 said:

Well said unfortunately you may be correct. I never thought of it this way. The big issue I have is if she has been then why continue to perform? Makes no sense. Especially knowing she doesn’t enjoy it as much.

• Like 1
  • Leader
13 hours ago, Army1 said:

You make a lot of good and valid points here. T4p

• Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, zenden78 said:

Do u know they didn't? U keep questioning other ppl opinion but u also don't know anything. So why r u doing this. U don't like my opinion u don't have to. I don't care. Respect other ppl opinion even if u think that is smth 'like omg u guys r just too much i can't with ur theories.'  We don't owe u explanation. Peace& love

No, I do not know. I don't know what they did or didn't. You seem so confident about the things you say, that's why i'm asking.

How did you know? :cutebrit:

• Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

16 hours ago, Army1 said:

I get you, I was very extra on my comment but let me try to explain it again

(@jordanmiller I replied thru fb here and it needs a moderator to approve can’t believe I have to write again)

I think she needs treatment with or without a c-ship, she doesn’t have to be under this to treat her mental health.

the fact she can’t do what she used to do when she was 25+ y.o like go shopping, drive to get ice cream, go have dinner with a friend or see her kids often, that alone makes u depressed... also the fact she lives in a bubble I don’t think this is healthy... or idk if it would be healthy if she would be out of her bubble... they would have to teach her about social media and stuff, like she basically needs a degree, Britney is curious about herself and she’s not from asocial media generation.

I THINK THAT THE FACT of her knowing she’s under this cship, that mess with her head and makes her worry a lot. Like reputation, self esteem etc, anxiety and even get paranoid from time to time.

if they truly CARE for her they would soften her worries, her anxiety and such. Get her  treatment out of this cship , teach her basic things so she can function on her own terms (basically a life coach), give her meds and slowly take it otherwise they want her drugged forever and this Doesn’t look good to me. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

No, I do not know. I don't know what they did or didn't. You seem so confident about the things you say, that's why i'm asking.

How did you know? :cutebrit:

I said that is my opinion. How do u know if i am confident or not by just reading my comment. And also just like i said I DON'T OWE U EXPLANATION. and i also don't have to answer u question. THAT IS MY OPINION. So bye:kiss: