Where is Britney?

Britneyarmy8

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Im not a fan of the nose job but in 2016 she did still look vibrant! She was a gorgey hun!

Image result for britney spears 2016

Verses 2.5 months ago....

Image result for britney spears december 2019

Yeah me either (but I know she’s always hated her nose and it’s not that bad) it’s too narrow and small. Her lips bother me the most and it worries me that she’s gonna get more injections or other procedures that will ruin her already beautiful face. 

1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

Reminds me of this time last year when everyone was asking where she was for months, than BAM... the Britneys Gram podcast & #FreeBritney movement began 

I'd be shocked if she was back in a facility, Jamie seems very vicious trying to get Britney under C Ship in many states, the way he's popped off on the Pap's, the restraining order against Britney and Kevin's sons. it's almost like this monster won't stop at nothing to have control allegedly.

4 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I'd be shocked if she was back in a facility, Jamie seems very vicious trying to get Britney under C Ship in many states, the way he's popped off on the Pap's, the restraining order against Britney and Kevin's sons. it's almost like this monster won't stop at nothing to have control allegedly.

It's nothing new about her father, look at this... And yet nobody helped her.

7 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Verses 2.5 months ago....

Image result for britney spears december 2019

7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah me either (but I know she’s always hated her nose and it’s not that bad) it’s too narrow and small. Her lips bother me the most and it worries me that she’s gonna get more injections or other procedures that will ruin her already beautiful face. 

But she's not even professionally done in the last photo so why are people comparing these photos?

While she looked fine in 2016, especially at the 2016 VMA, she had an obvious procedure done around her mouth after 2013 that was simply too noticeable, as was pointed out here in the past...

Image result for britney spears smile

I don't thinks she looks 'bad' at all, its just she and her handlers/label used her smile so much in the past as a selling point that a change like this is so noticeable.

Any way, she didn't she post recent clips of herself on instagram?

She looked nice here...

Image result for britney horseback

7 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I find it hard to believe all these new posts on Britney's insta story are her laying around at home promoting the pop up when shes clearly on hiatus. I just don't see Britney posing all of those when shes not working at this time with the Applebee's "Baby One More Time" song in the commercial, this pop up it seems as though her team is allegedly trying to get some income coming in. How is Larry being paid if she's not calling him according to him he works with other artists but just saying if he's not getting paid with Britney working it's obvious the longer she takes time off from performing the C Chip will be hit hard monetary wise especially since it costs Britney a ton of money to pay all those people.

Which is what makes me think that maybe she is on strike. Maybe she decided not to do anything.

We also know she is a very private person and she might be deciding to disconnect from everything and working on getting out of the conservatorship. And, I hate to say it, but maybe the freebritney movement is  bringing attention that she doesn't want. 

I don't know, so many questions and not many answers. Doesn't look like it would be good to speak up/might not want to as it's a private matter.

We'll have to wait and see :pensiveney:

12 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

oh TRUST. she will 1000% have more unnecessary procedures 

once people start getting them they don't ever stop usually :crying1:

2 hours ago, richluv0715 said:

The last time I feel like we saw her, actually saw her in somewhat real time/on the day the pics were taken was when her and Sam were horseback riding. 

Which was 3 weeks ago...

IF those were even real time pics. 

For all we know, those could've been older pics and she just wanted to share wirh us a fun memory. I know Sam posted an IG story of him on his horse following her. But, idk if ur able to post up old videos on ur IG story. Can you? 

UPDATE: YOU CAN!!! 

• Leader

Hey @Britneyarmy8 - we main paged your Topic because it's engaging and deserves to be seen by thousands more. It's also featured on our social media channels (that's why it says featured! next to the topic title). 

There's also a medal under your username in posts now because of this achievement. Thanks for contributing to BreatheHeavy x Exhale. :clap:

On 2/11/2020 at 6:08 PM, Dirk said:

Britney Spears is locked guys.

In 2019 - mental facility

2020 - her own home

she's locked there, getting drugged by meds she didn't have to take, manipulated. 

I feel so bad. She's really strong to be in it but I;m afraid she will lose hope and she would kill herself or something. 

First, let me preface this by saying that Im mot anti-freebritney, but more of a middle of the road person who wants Britney out of the conservatorship and happy but wants her to be safe and mentally well...

With thats said, I dont understand why some of us cant accept the possibility that she may not be captive somewhere.... if she is home, or in a facility getting medical treatment, why cant we open our minds and think that theres a possibility that maybe she does in fact have a severe mental illness that needs help...and that part of her family (or maybe even all of it) are there for her, versus torturing here.

The facts in the #FreeBritney movement have gone around and around so much its become like a game of telephone where we dont even know what parts are true or skewed anymore.....I have a severely mentally ill family member who, (whens she on her medication), lives and functions relatively well,...just like 2014-2018 Britney.....but even at her best, she is still always a bit off (also just like 2014-2018 Britney). 

When her illness ramps back up/her meds arent working anymore/losing their efficacy, she crashes,  just like it appears Britney did last year....if my family member ends up needing to go to the hospital or a facility to get her meds adjusted (or if she is being a danger to herself or others) she makes the same statements that most people have said Britney said during one of the hearings...I went there against my will, etc....

My relative says these same things until either her meds start working again or she FULLY comes back to a mental center and realizes/says she needed that visit/medical treatment because she was out of her mind and she may not have been here anymore if she didnt have that intervention take place. 

Think about it...if the conservatorship is designed to imprison Britney and make her a puppet in a money game for her ruthless father and team...why no appearance at In The Zone If its supposedly flopping...why cancel Domination...why no studio sessions towards a new album/era......her supposedly being locked up against her will/drugged is counterproductive to the whole theory that shes a slave for someone elses pockets...shes inactive and not making an active income right now (just passive income from prior works/investments, while her current brand is inactive and losing value)...this could point to her truly not being well and possibly needing/getting help and/or recovering from last year...otherwise her evil team would still have her out there working. 

I think whats lacking in the #FreeBritney movement is a rational, respectful and diligent conversation about mental illness, because many of us here and in the media dont really truly know the ins and outs of it all...All the accusations and sensationalizing  of news tidbits or facts without proper context is equally as damaging to Britney, and does a disservice to others who suffer from mental health issues as well. 

16 minutes ago, Army1 said:

First, let me preface this by saying that Im mot anti-freebritney, but more of a middle of the road person who wants Britney out of the conservatorship and happy but wants her to be safe and mentally well...

With thats said, I dont understand why some of us cant accept the possibility that she may not be captive somewhere.... if she is home, or in a facility getting medical treatment, why cant we open our minds and think that theres a possibility that maybe she does in fact have a severe mental illness that needs help...and that part of her family (or maybe even all of it) are there for her, versus torturing here.

The facts in the #FreeBritney movement have gone around and around so much its become like a game of telephone where we dont even know what parts are true or skewed anymore.....I have a severely mentally ill family member who, (whens she on her medication), lives and functions relatively well,...just like 2014-2018 Britney.....but even at her best, she is still always a bit off (also just like 2014-2018 Britney). 

When her illness ramps back up/her meds arent working anymore/losing their efficacy, she crashes,  just like it appears Britney did last year....if my family member ends up needing to go to the hospital or a facility to get her meds adjusted (or if she is being a danger to herself or others) she makes the same statements that most people have said Britney said during one of the hearings...I went there against my will, etc....

My relative says these same things until either her meds start working again or she FULLY comes back to a mental center and realizes/says she needed that visit/medical treatment because she was out of her mind and she may not have been here anymore if she didnt have that intervention take place. 

Think about it...if the conservatorship is designed to imprison Britney and make her a puppet in a money game for her ruthless father and team...why no appearance at In The Zone If its supposedly flopping...why cancel Domination...why no studio sessions towards a new album/era......her supposedly being locked up against her will/drugged is counterproductive to the whole theory that shes a slave for someone elses pockets...shes inactive and not making an active income right now (just passive income from prior works/investments, while her current brand is inactive and losing value)...this could point to her truly not being well and possibly needing/getting help and/or recovering from last year...otherwise her evil team would still have her out there working. 

I think whats lacking in the #FreeBritney movement is a rational, respectful and diligent conversation about mental illness, because many of us here and in the media dont really truly know the ins and outs of it all...All the accusations and sensationalizing  of news tidbits or facts without proper context is equally as damaging to Britney, and does a disservice to others who suffer from mental health issues as well. 

I couldn't have said it better myself. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

7 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Think about it...if the conservatorship is designed to imprison Britney and make her a puppet in a money game for her ruthless father and team...why no appearance at In The Zone If its supposedly flopping...why cancel Domination...why no studio sessions towards a new album/era......her supposedly being locked up against her will/drugged is counterproductive to the whole theory that shes a slave for someone elses pockets...shes inactive and not making an active income right now (just passive income from prior works/investments, while her current brand is inactive and losing value)...this could point to her not truly being well and possibly needing/getting help and/or recovering from last year, otherwise her evil team would have her out there working. 

I think whats lacking in the #FreeBritney movement is a rational, respectful and diligent conversation about mental illness, because many of us here and in the media dont really truly know the ins and outs of it...All the accusations and sensationalizing  of news tidbits or facts without proper context is equally as damaging to Britney, and does a disservice to others who suffer from mental health issues as well. 

she doesn't appear cause she stopped playing by their rules. and her kids time cut off to 30%-think about it. her team is still trying to have money by selling products  like perfume and this thezone. she is not there cause she stopped cooperating . and they can still make money on her name without even her being there. she might have some anxiety but i think it is managable if u get proper treatment. i believe she was not. cause she was working year after her breakdown. and i think at the time they were  saying to her  show ppl that u sane that u can work and u will regain ur kids and ur freedom back. but i guess she finally realized that no1 will help her to get her kids or freedom back so she just stopped doing anything. no1 gave her mic on the domination announcement cause they were afraid that she might say and then at ellen she barely said anything..:britstare:

Archived