Britneys Dad Sues Stans

he is in a ''panic mood'' and his actions will be messy from now on... I don't care if I will become a bad person for some people with my comment now and I don't care if he will sue me too lol but can't he just die already ? I don't care if he saved britney's life 12 years ago cause he ruined her life after that and that's more sad ...

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Jamie yelled at me and I remember getting off the phone and crrrrrying I was so scared heh. I feel bad for Anthony. he's probably freaking out. 

Ruben. Jordan. Anthony.

Britney fan account owners need their own damn support group LOL!? But for real though. Jamie is corrupt with power. He’s wicked af and that wicked *** Lou Taylor buzzing around putting suggestions into his foolish old head is making things worse. They’ll BOTH get theirs someday soon. Oh sweet karma! I can’t wait to watch these f**kers fry!

• Like 9
58 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

And funnier that out of ALLLLLLL of the things that have been said about Jamie, Larry, etc, they sue over this accusation of deleting Instagram comments :umok: 

Why haven't they sued the Gram Girls for their podcast, or Sam Lutfi for the emails (let's remember he only got a restriction order but he wasn't sued for defamation) 

IDK, isn't Sam Lufti still in the music industry? Maybe he's supported by someone in the industry so her team is only able to keep away from Britney. I don't want to sound as if Im making up a whole conspiracy theory but it's just there are so many things involved and so many questionS. i am so lost in this :yeahsure:

39 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Jamie yelled at me and I remember getting off the phone and crrrrrying I was so scared heh. I feel bad for Anthony. he's probably freaking out. 

Jamie's colon is the one freaking out :cuteidk:

You need to make a thread about that phone call, I neeeeeeeeeed details. :tiffhair:

1 hour ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Notice how they didn’t sue the podcast for what they said.... maybe the accusation of deleting comments was a lie, but the fact that we’ve seen no legal issues from the podcast shows the legitimacy of their original comments 

THIS!! Confirms the paralegal was legit too. 

• Like 4