Britneys Dad Sues Stans

CrystalDorris

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/5/2019 at 6:29 PM, breatheheavy said:

Que? 

bbe why are you ignoring everyone who hates the new features. There is evolving and then there is completely f**king everything up. Just accept it just didn't work and change it back, or at elast disable this stupid "sort by date" nonsense. It is a message forum. Still love you for making exhale a thing but stop with unnecessary backwards changes xoxoxo 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 7:52 AM, YoungOne said:

I lowkey believe Britney agreed with this. Sometimes I think...

What would happen if all this free Britney mess is nothing more than fans’ speculations? And Britney is getting a good Life away from her fans? There’s timeline of Britney leaving us away because the fanbase can’t move on from 2007. I wouldn’t blame her for not being close to her fans anymore. Not after all the rude fan atittude for her father.

she retired to help her dad to recover, and her fanbase decides to attack him right away??.

He’s britney’s Father I don’t think he really wants her money. Britney is a woman who can give interviews and has a boyfriend who can speak for her as well who says she’s doing fine.do you guys really think everybody included her sister re colluded to suck her money and not help her?

All I see is lack of Britney being a grown *** woman for not speaking her mind about it real talk, to end the issue. 

the level of irresponsible handling is insane. Britney don’t want to deal with anything and that’s kinda lame to me. She’s not a controversial act. She can totally speak about it publicly and end the issue. 

I think you’re firstting she’s admitted in court this year that her father has forced her to take pills and go to mental health facilities beyond her will

Archived