Britneys Dad Sues Stans

CrystalDorris

20 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Does he even have a leg to stand on? Tabloids report fake news all the time and I never hear of celebs or their teams suing. 

Sounds like someone is just trying to wave his wallet around in a show of power. You can silence the fan site but you’ll never silence all the FANS. There’s too many of us. 

And the funny thing is it isn't even his money on his wallet.It's Britney's...
:demi:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How good is this for Britney to spent her money from her concerts etc to sue her fan . This is so stupid. I can't take the fact he is ruining his daughter's legacy by making fans enemies. They don't even understand it affects all other fans too. Who is going to buy tickets to vegas if they start suing everybody :whatitellu:

2 hours ago, Marlean said:

Where is the go fund me page to help Anthony with his legal fees in this??? He needs one as soon as possible.  

So many outlets are claiming that Antony is the founder of #freebritney  :deadbanana:
and how big was damage made by that movement in Jamie's stellar reputation :badgirl:

On 6/26/2019 at 2:27 PM, Million Billion said:

It's funny they have never cared about online rumors since 2009 but now all of a sudden they care about. Absolute Britney's Twitter account had been suspended but I don't know if it is still suspended or not. Wasn't Jordan also sued like in 2007 or 08? :ponderney:

Jordan deserved to get sued because he was in cahoots with Sam Lutfi. No tea no shade.

On 6/26/2019 at 6:25 PM, breatheheavy said:

:nynod: 

To be honest that first time around when I was younger was a huge learning lesson for me. 

Can you imagine if Queen B got a fresh team and I was hired as her digital creative? Ugh sisters I would set things right.  

would you, though? WOULD YOU?

Courtney Love: "Jamie ******** abused Britney and now holds her as a prisoner cash-cow"

Jamie: 

Britney's gram: "Britney was admitted to a mental health facility against her will"

Jamie:

Britney stan: "Britney's team is deleting positive comments on her instagram"

Lynne: "I noticed that too"

Jamie: "ThIs Is OuTrAgEoUs AnD DeFaMaToRy I aM SuInG YoU lItTle *******"

:thinkney:

Archived