Britneys Dad Sues Stans

CrystalDorris

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

:nynod: 

To be honest that first time around when I was younger was a huge learning lesson for me. 

Can you imagine if Queen B got a fresh team and I was hired as her digital creative? Ugh sisters I would set things right.  

Gurl fix breatheavy's ads first. I cant even log in on my phone :mcorangu:

8 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

Which Lynne herself discussed? I wonder when her lawsuit will pop up? :ponderney:

*Ooh, Jansen's, too! She implied it outright.

But he didn't do it personally :messbye:

Wonder if Jamie has good advisers or maybe some folks are just eager to milk him before :well:autumn goodbye ?

3 hours ago, Cwazy said:

why r the comments out of order i'm so confused

anyway, Jamie is slowly losing control and he knows it so he's on a big power trip rn

it looks like it's in order of "air pumps" which makes everything out of order and confusing. I can't even click to see the latest post after my comment like before, now i gotta go through the whole thread 

He is scared cause tehre is soemthign fishy. 

After the #FreeBritney movement we got many insta videos and candids when we were having nothing before that.

Of course they are doing damage control, an illusion that everythign it's fine in Britney's life.

Archived