Britney Posts Fiery Insta-Story: Are The Paparazzi Photos Fake News?

reoha098

1 minute ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

I feel like she’s trying to tell us her pap pics are setup and everything out there about her is fake news :badgirl: Britney is part of free Britney the conspiracy theory 

I think she was trying to say the exact opposite, actually. That she's against #FreeBritney supporters and that the associated theories (doesn't own a phone / doesn't post her own stufff / doesn't have control of anything) are all fake.

Can we all just admire how down to earth she seemed in here? It's really a relief to see Britney speaking straight. It's no FF strange vibes, no 2016 cool but a bit lost interviews...this could be 2004-2007 Britney speaking, easily, and I'm really happy to witness this (even though she's lowkey dragging us all to hell and back tbh :mhm:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all, for ****'s sakes.

There was a portion of Twitter dragging her for being overweight in yesterday's photos. She is addressing them, and everyone on her IG who continues to question when her IG photos/videos are taken and uploaded, but never asks if the paps are doctoring photos. If you feel called out, maybe stop discussing these topics. 

Let her enjoy her damn vacation.

2 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Y'all, for ****'s sakes.

There was a portion of Twitter dragging her for being overweight in yesterday's photos. She is addressing them, and everyone on her IG who continues to question when her IG photos/videos are taken and uploaded, but never asks if the paps are doctoring photos. If you feel called out, maybe stop discussing these topics. They have never been the point of any of this.

Let her enjoy her damn vacation.

I agree with you; but I don’t think anyone feels called out. On the contrary people feel like no one called her fat and that this video was unnecessary.

I think ppl missed the point. I don’t think she’s saying fans were calling her fat. She’s drawing parallel to how everyone believes she’s not actually posting on IG or whatever but that no one ever thinks anything is off with the paparazzi photos. She’s basically saying ppl don’t believe it when she posts but ppl take pap photos as an accurate depiction of what’s going on with her, how she looks, etc. And despite her voice sounding shaky, she made a really good point and spoke really clearly. And some are still saying she’s being manipulated by her team to believe she’s fat when she’s saying something different? You’re proving her point. 

32 minutes ago, JordyAF said:

Like it went from fans trying to free her, to her saying she loves us a few times to lumping “fans” with trolls and haters. I love that she is speaking out Bc this is the outspoken Britney we’ve always loved and appreciated but to lump “fans” when talking about haters seems unfair and hurtful to me :bthink:

Some of her fans talk just as much **** as the haters, though.   I literally just saw someone post that she looks overweight in the candids.  And how many threads have there been complaining about her nose, lips, teeth, eyes, hair, etc.? 

:whatitellu:

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I think ppl missed the point. I don’t think she’s saying fans were calling her fat. She’s drawing parallel to how everyone believes she’s not actually posting on IG or whatever but that no one ever thinks anything is off with the paparazzi photos. She’s basically saying ppl don’t believe it when she posts but ppl take pap photos as an accurate depiction of what’s going on with her, how she looks, etc. And despite her voice sounding shaky, she made a really good point and spoke really clearly. And some are still saying she’s being manipulated by her team to believe she’s fat when she’s saying something different? You’re proving her point. 

Hmm great way to put it. Thank you for this. In other words, “it’s funny how fans/people will not believe the pics & posts coming from ME, but believe the posts and pics from THEM” 

4 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Thank for clearing it up Britney because these girls were confused 

Just now, This pu$$y biteback said:

Thank for clearing it up Britney because these girls were confused 

What she said wasn’t hard to understand. But this fan base has to look for hidden meanings in everything despite wanting her to be more open for a decade now. Here she is, posting more and speaking to us, and ppl still don’t believe words coming from her actual mouth. Ppl in this fan base are just as bad as her team. 

Archived