Britney Posts Fiery Insta-Story: Are The Paparazzi Photos Fake News?

reoha098

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand... She looks amazing on today's candids :ponderney: We've seen photoshopped candids to make her look bad before but that didn't happened today :ponderney::ponderney:  (And this is the first time she posts a insta story, rihgt? What's next? A live video? lol)

I loved the "skinny as a needle" phrase tho :tifflmao:

Like it went from fans trying to free her, to her saying she loves us a few times to lumping “fans” with trolls and haters. I love that she is speaking out Bc this is the outspoken Britney we’ve always loved and appreciated but to lump “fans” when talking about haters seems unfair and hurtful to me :bthink:

but the paparazzi photos were soooooooo ****! unless she just thinks they edited the photos from what she looks like?

I love Britney sassing the media and paparazzi, not so much fans tho lol - I want her to feel like she has a lot of ppl out there rooting for her and loving her and supporting her. 

Am I the only one that feels like this wasn’t necessary at all? Like everyone out there loves you and wishes the best for you... legit she’s probably like the most loved celebrity and the one that can get away with the most and still be loved.

brit is like a puppy, she can’t do wrong. Except maybe for this video and that other “I post my own videos” LOL

I think fans was the wrong word from her, she could have said people. Everything else I can agree too maybe the paparazzi does enhance people body for the hell of it, but Britney body has been fuller lately which to me is a good thing. I feel like she’s kinda self conscious about her weight gain because to me the video she just posted looks like the same body on the pics ??‍♂️

1 minute ago, maquisl said:

This one. She looks exactly the same :orangu::mcorangu:

Click to view full size imageClick to view full size image

The ONLY logical explanation I can make of all of this is that Britney is confirming TMZ is in "Team Britney's" pocket and they edit her pap photos to make it look like she's in the shape of her life.

Meanwhile she's dying inside from being controlled and this is how she really looks.

Otherwise this is all NUTS.

Downvote me, I don't care.

Archived