Britney Posts Fiery Insta-Story: Are The Paparazzi Photos Fake News?

reoha098

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Lol skinny legend. But that's weird. She looks amazing in paparazzi pics. So her team told her that we're criticizing?! And she never concerned about her body image before. I mean she never spoke about it. Besides piece of me song. I think her team manipulating her about her body image. That's sad. Also She looks like she cried before recording this video. 

Ummm you think she can’t see comments herself? Come on. Lol.  She was in the ocean before she recorded the video. Lol no one she posted this... again, people still aren’t listening 

People that criticise her body aren't really fans so it is kinda unfair to label her fans as such. They are trolls Britney don't lump them in with us. Kinda sad she feels that way, or maybe she didn't use the words she was looking for. She sounds so nervous her voice is trembling. 

Anyway omg Britney loves conspiracy theories 

7 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

My boyfriend asked who that crazy crackhead was when he heard me listening to the insta story. 

Guys, somethings not right with her. At all. I’m concerned.

Because she’s defending herself? Lmao. Wut.

6 minutes ago, Iheartbritneyspears said:

In what news did people say she was fat. Also why the **** is she talking about the wrong things! She should be talking about other things than her damn body! We know your skinny boo.  

Yeah, like you’ve never addressed us fans directly like that ever before; and now she’s done it twice within weeks but only to spread some low key hate. Girl we love you, love us back.

13 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

My boyfriend asked who that crazy crackhead was when he heard me listening to the insta story. 

Guys, somethings not right with her. At all. I’m concerned.

Nobody cares that your boyfriend called her a crackhead. Why even post that?

16 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

The fact the video cut off mid sentence - indicates it was pre recorded and not posted using the app right??!

but I do that too, i record on camera and then upload it on instastories its better than record it direcly from instagram

Archived