Britney’s next album is the last one with RCA

burns

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where there’s smoke theres.... flames... I sense a LAST album ! (For 4/5 years) which is a great amount of time for Britney to find herself again and maybe get motivated and inspired. If she doesn’t! That’s cool too! And faded! She deserves to stop the train and say .. it’s time to get off!!!!!!!! And go take a f**kin  break 

33 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

she needs to sign with republic atlantic or interscope instead

Atlantic sux. The only good thing they did in the past 5 years or so is to maintain a house for Fueled by Ramen. Apart from that they are nothing.

56 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Femme Fatale :whatitellu:

FF was the last one because Jive dissolved, but BJ was supposed to be the last one from that contract.

This "source" though is as believable as fiebre_britney. I wonder which would be the repercussions of breaking that contract, if she was supposedly signed for 4 albums (B10 would be only the second). They already cancelled Domination so I guess her team has so much money they don't mind to lose it with decisions like these.

Archived