Britney’s next album is the last one with RCA

burns

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

not these rumours again.

It feels like 2017 :urite:

There's a difference though.  The old rumour was that she wants out, now this rumour is they want her out lol.

I doubt this new rumour is true, but I do want her to leave RCA and go independent or with a better label that actually cares for their artists. 

2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

So her contract is probably just up, and it won't be renewed. RCA is a trash label anyway.

IF Britney decides to return to music again eventually I hope it's when the c-ship is over and with a new label. 

STOP MAKING A BIG DEAL she resigned with rca for 4 albums in 2012/2013 and thats it 

she did britney jean and glory

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

A mentally unstable, lazy female artist fast approaching the radio-ban age of 40 who once let a soundalike record lead vocals on her album, who sings live twice per decade. Hasn't had a top 10 hit in almost a decade. 

And still managed to fill out dates of a Las Vegas residency for 5 years ranking in almost 150 million dollars, sell out two world tours, one of which was the second highest grossing tour of 2018 in the UK, achieved the largest attendance in Asia in the decade by a female singer, had a #12 peaking worldwide hit (not to mention she didn't sing on) and a top 20 hit almost 20 years into her career and managed to put out two albums, both of which charted in the top 5, and one of which was not even sung by her.

:whatitellu:

She brings in money with investing the bare minimum. No one can complain about that :qtbrit:

I for one would welcome a change of record company for Britney as I don’t feel RCA Records promote and market and invest in Britney’s music in the right way.

If this is true then the worry is the last album will not be pushed at all and there won’t be a proper roll out which would be a real shame as I was actually quite excited for B10. 

This has been evident from the Ff era tbh.

when jive went bust and rca absorbed all clients. Since HIAM went to #1 for a few days in 2011 it’s almost been 10 years. 

artists that don’t continuously sell and that don’t create hype aren’t bankable.

artists of britneys career time like Madonna, Christina, jlo have evolved to tour and do multiple movies, tv appearances, produce things

especially with Lou Taylor at the helm - her career is done. Maybe they were hoping by now Jamie Lynn’s music career would be taking over for the family slush pot but it doesn’t look like she even wants a career.

She could work with the best people ever but it wouldn’t change anything. Britney and her team are the problem. Record labels, producers, coreographers have been our excuses for over a decade. I think it’s pretty clear now who were the ones behind the mess that has been Britney’s career in the last 9-10 years. Nothing new or interesting will come until her situation has changed (is the grammar correct here? I never understood how “until” should be used.sorry). 

1 minute ago, Blackout93 said:

She could work with the best people ever but it wouldn’t change anything. Britney and her team are the problem. Record labels, producers, coreographers have been our excuses for over a decade. I think it’s pretty clear now who were the ones behind the mess that has been Britney’s career in the last 9-10 years. Nothing new or interesting will come until her situation has changed (is the grammar correct here? I never understood how “until” should be used.sorry). 

Yeah her team is **** and Larry is an awful manager who is stuck in the 90’s. :explainlol:

35 minutes ago, Blackout93 said:

This!She has destroyed her career and she has lost a lot of time.Thanks to her team  and herself, she has a very bad image in the industry.

Archived