#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

The next hearing was decided by the Judge after a Minute Order that was not planed, it is a first hearing of status about the c-ship in years, and that was not asked either by Petitioner or the subject, if anything #FreeBritney with all the media coverage and attention that the movement get played a role .

Now about the 10th May, there is no garanty that the c-ship will , guys please keep in mind that Britney does not have a lawyer except for the one appointed by the court who has no interest of ending to plead in favor to end the c-ship .

Her team wouldn’t jeopardize her career like this, if not for good reason.

It’s either because she had a mental break or because they want to prove she’s well enough to take care of herself.

The risk is not worth the reward for her to be thrown into a facility against her will. That would make no sense.

Why do we automatically think something bad is happening? Why not the alternative? Why not something in between? Let’s be open minded. We don’t know the facts! :jlostare:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

is that really a voodo dool? shouldn't there be some needles? :ehum:

Idk, everyone always said that was a voodoo doll but I know nothing about them :cackling:

Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Yeah, he does not look like Kevin, I think.

Not at all, KFed was still cute back then lol 

He had a douchey vibe, not a creepy one haha 

3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Her team wouldn’t jeopardize her career like this, if not for good reason.

It’s either because she had a mental break or because they want to prove she’s well enough to take care of herself.

The risk is not worth the reward for her to be thrown into a facility against her will. That would make no sense.

Why do we automatically think something bad is happening? Why not the alternative? Why not something in between? Let’s be open minded. We don’t know the facts! :jlostare:

the same team who is selling and staging pap pictures in a hard time, where she was near to death ect...

It's been 11 years now, 11 years during which they have made everything they could to keep her under the c-ship .

We don't the facts ? Well we know more than ever now, and the more we know the more we understand how shady and f**ked the c-ship is .

• Like 9

@Nels64 blocked me and told everyone to block me because I had a different opinion.

Not even a different opinion, just an idea that maybe things aren’t as bad as they seem. Or maybe she’s trying to get out. Or that her family shouldn’t be attacked until we get the full picture.

It’s not that serious for him to be running around bashing me.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

@colormefresh girl I literally have you on ignore. I don’t talk to you. Stop being so butthurt and downvoting every single one of my comments when they don’t even go against **** you disagree with. Like the circus **** or me just commenting yes or no back at someone. 

Like damn you’re a petty betty. Who hurt you when you were young? 

Don’t bother answering cus I won’t see it tho :hiii:

just wanted to tell you I see you and I think you’re so immature Larry, Lou, whoever it is. 

He's been here before freebritney. @colormefresh you were cool and liked my posts, what happened to you? :crying1:

• Like 6